Itt movies yoy know you have watched but cant remember anything

Itt movies yoy know you have watched but cant remember anything

OP losing his virginity.

The weak should fear the strong.jpg

Dr. Dolittle

The third-through-seventh Harry Potter movies.

Those were so bland and forgettable, I can't remember which scenes came from which movie.

Sliter is a good movie. You should rewatch it. Don't eat anything while watching it though.

Civil War

Ugetsu

Its in SD on my finngolian netflix. Will need to get super drunk

All of the mission impossible movies.

This Means War. I remember a few brief scenes but thats about it.

same.

i can remember the first 3 very well. the rest is a complete blur. i read the books too and i most likely couldn't tell you which scene is from which movie/book.

Iron Man came out in 2008?

Holy shit...

Eastern Promises

another viggo movie

a history of violence

i just remember liking it. can't tell you what happened in it though....

I know right.. it's crazy. It feels like only a couple of years. It came out in May 2008.

I found it quite funny that you didn't remembered that movie, considering plot twists is the main gimmick of the movie, it should have been more memorable

I remember Bill being at a photoshoot for a commercial.
The rest is a blur.

Anything that I've only watched once and more than three months ago is a blur unless I really liked it. I have a shit memory

Shidler's List. I have no recollection of anything in the film.

Ernest goes to camp, I recall getting it from the rental place a lot.

all james bond films

That's because nothing happens.

Bridesmaids, because i seriously cannot remember a thing about it i didn't watch the new Ghostbusters. Thought it was a testament to how shit the director was.

bump

This looks like a still from a Lifetime Original Movie featuring the female lead being attacked by her ex-husband who was thought dead after a house fire took him, her house, and their only child away.

>I'LL NEVER LEAVE YOU AMANDA

I've only watched this once and it was like a year ago and I can pull up a bunch of random scenes in my memory, and I have shit memory.
The film has a pretty unique visual style/feel imo and the scenes of them hanging out having fun in the nightlife are very memorable, mostly because they made me jealous.

>you will never bro down with a friend in an unfamiliar city just exploring with basically an unlimited budget because one of you is rich

feels bad

I saw the Day The Earth Stood Still Remake in theatres
Only thing I remember that there was Keanu Reeves

I saw Apocalypse Now a few years back and even though I liked it a lot I can't remember how it ends for some reason.

He meets Brando.... and than just complete blank.

weird

Good lord you're right.

Also, the 2nd lotr movie. I have no recollection and I read the books.

pretty much everything I watched more than a day ago. i sometimes recall scenes and even bits of dialogue but never the story.

not a movie, but The Strain

I need to rewatch it before season 3 starts

It was a movie about cars coming alive and killing people. I remember this scene on a bridge with people all running for their lives very vividly. I was very young when I saw it.

Most capeshit

>Iron Man 2
>Norton Hulk
>Thor
>Thor 2
>Avengers 2
>Ant-Man

Maximum Overdrive? or Trucks?

nobody knows user

Could be. For some reason I recall Jim Varney playing in it.

It's almost like those are bad movies or something

Anything made by Christopher Nolan
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

It IS Maximum Overdrive. Thanks alot, user

Enjoy, that's my favorite movie.

No problem friendo.

there are pigs and that's all i remember

Most movies I watched more than a year ago.
Exceptions are pure kino and movies I have watched many times.

Even movie I know I considered kino at the time slip my mind. A specific example is the first Godfather. I remember a few lines, a shootout at a gas station and the son being spied upon by old ladies when he tries to get with his Sicilian qt.

Another example is Ikiru. Here I legitimately don't remember a single thing about the movie except that I liked it at the time. I can see the face of the lead actor but only because he is in other Kurosawa movies.

Cabin in the Woods. I remember watching it, and I think I liked it, but I'm not sure. I don't remember a single thing that happened in the movie. It's like somebody just surgically removed all memory of that movie from my mind.

Fuckin weird

bump

came here to post this