Just got diagnosed with bone cancer

Just got diagnosed with bone cancer
yay

Gross

You still have hope user, don't give up yet. It's not the end of the world

my cat died of bone cancer. shits shit yo. all the best mane.

Just get rid of your bones you dumb shit

i know

On the bright side you dont have to worry about drinking disgusting bovine juice anymore your bones is fucked anyway

How's the anal cancer?

my friend had that. fine now.

My granpa was diagnosed with bone cancer
He died

Which bone. If it's in your leg or something they can just cut it off, no problem.

Its in my collar bone or clavicle

how the fuck do u even get bone cancer thats dumb its just bones

amazing i love it

doc says its most likely from the x-rays I work around

>]
but its not even tissues thats alive its just bones i still dont understand all this cancer bs
but oh well hope u get well soon

and try that medical marijuana stuff
even if it doesn't help its still worth a try

U r fkd m8

Kek

I had bone cancer when I was younger. Shit, 20 years ago now. I had a Ewing's sarcoma in my right fibula.

Time to get boned.

>doens't know shit about human phisiology

Now you know that you shouldn't have ignored that thread a few weeks ago that said
>you will get bone cancer while your mom sleeps if you don't reply to this thread

Yo Op, doctorfag here (psychiatrist, however)

From what I remember from medschool, if it's primary bone cancer you got good odds of surviving

If it is bone methastasis then you are fucked

GL thou

I can't remember what they said but they weren't done testing so they aren't sure if its terminal or anything like that yet

There is no shame in ending it if it gets terminal. Cancer is horrible. Hope you pull through. But look at cancer patients neer the end of thier lives. And get a noose ready

lol

I'm sorry.

Got doc, faggot? No problem.

You can go for treatment, but'll keep returning.
Just make sure to rape or fuck consentually so that natural selection doesn't get the better of you.