imagine: a world without white people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lmao

Detroit

Type in to google "a world without white people"
1st image to come up is this one

White multinationals are causing the destabalization in Africa......Putting corrupt leaders in power.... Destroying the agriculture industry with "free" food

So I've heard.

wuz you kangz?

It would be a very dark place

There's no need to imagine. It exists. This is a real thing.

It's odd to me how every picture we see of Africa is of starving villagers in mud huts

But every country in africa has a big modern down town with sky scrapers and rich people.. Here is Nairobi in Kenya... Even in somalia somehting like this exists

You expect me to believe that nigger built that?

The difference is that white people live there

Fucking damn.

>entire continent of black people
>one example of success
>in a city that was basically rebuilt by the Brits in early 1900s.

keep trying

black culture is basically radical islam for dumb niggers

They made a movie about this. It's called Planet of the Apes.

>Nairobi
Average income $1500 USD.
The Kibera section of Nairobi has 1 million people living there, and it is considered one of the largest slums in Africa. Only the wealthy live in the clean areas of Nairobi, and that means being essentially slave owners of the poor.

Nice place, huh?

At least one of them is happy

africa is only a shithole because the brits fucked everything up back in the day

Worse then "we was kings"

Those sky scrapers were not built in 100 years ago dumbass
I didn't say I'd want to live there.. But I was personally quite surprised that pretty much every one of these african countries has a modern sky scraper filled city

all you ever see is starving kids in mud huts

It was a shithole for a thousand years before there was a Britain.

You don't have to imagine. It's called Africa. It is hell.

The only difference is that those black people got help from white people. The ones in the mud huts didn't.

lol okay white boy

so generous of the white people to build these beautiful downtowns for those poor africans

The slaveowners have to live somewhere.

youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M

Look at the Nairobi picture. Look at the mud hut picture. Take a wild guess which had white engineers designing them.

That's right, nigger. Don't forget it.

got help from =/= had it done for them

retard

what if they just had a bunch of oil under the mud huts and then sold it all to whites (for 70% under the normal price) then had whites build. After that back to no money and starving?

Keep telling yourself that, Tyrone