He l o Sup Forums

he l o Sup Forums
i have high functioning autism and i fail to fit into any internet community. what the fuck am i if i cant fit into even the faggish of communities?

>fitting in on Sup Forums

Welcome, OP. you're gonna get to know us and join us, you're never leaving this fucking board , fuck i've been here for like 2 months and i can't leave.
>inb4 newfag

go to /r9k/

you'll fit right in. trust me on this.

>fuck i've been here for like 2 months
fuck off newfaggot

OP HERE
trust me ive tried r9k, heck ive tried everyboard. i dont watch anime, i dont give enough shits to circle jerk about muslims so Sup Forums isnt my cup of tea.

Fuck off nigger

Wait until you wipper snappers have been here for over a decade

also fuck off newfig. im op and im not as big as a fagstar as you boi.

>boi
>calls me a newfag..
you normalfags are easy to b8 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What is it that is so addictive about this place man...
I've been here for seven years now
Everyday it's the first thing I open, everyday I hope to find something
I don't even know what I'm looking for

>when u get baited trying to sound 'hip' to the cool edgy kids
>only someone thats afraid to be called normie calls others normie.

im 25 and severe autistic and have the same problem, ive been on and off Sup Forums since 2007 :(

a meaning

i'm not trying to sound hip or anything,and i'm just calling out the cancer on this board, using the "lmao,boi,nigga,af ". fuck off niggers

you use green text on every post you fucktwit, stop trying and go eat fucking shit you middle class white kid that plays on his laptop during lunch with his 'gaymer' friends.

For me, it's nostalgia at this point. I remember how much fun it was to have a secret club of awkward assholes like myself that made fun of everything. Then anonymous happened and the site was flooded with new people that needed to learn the lingo, so we became the "elders" for lack of a better, and lording over people is always fun.

When 9gag really established itself, we got flooded with worse dip shits than the anonymous raids, do the site got worse again, but I'm old enough now to not care about the lingo, secret hand shakes, garbage memes...

Sorry for the rambling, tl;dr, we like the familiarity.

"hey guys look at me XDXD, im cool and call out the cancer on the board but still call people normies and niggers dispite me being the problem: hahaha KEKEKEKKEKEK
>lol green text im so cool

Oh... Yeah that's the thing
I feel like I used to know this

i'm not white, i'm a sand nigger, a white sand nigger

I’ve been exploring for a little for any
high quality articles or weblog posts in this sort of area .

Exploring iin Yahoo I eventually stumbled upon this site.
Studying this information So i’m happy to shkw that I have
a very just right uncanny feeling I discovered just what
I needed. I so much unquestionably will make certain too do not disregard this site and provides it
a goance regularly.

No that's exactly what I was looking for
And I know why it's been so depressing,, it's because the only thing familiar about this place now is that it's an image board
And I think I know what I've been looking for all this time... 2009 Sup Forums

t. normie cancer

Nah, man, you're not looking for old Sup Forums, you're looking for something to do in life. I only browse out of boredom because I realized this isn't the place for personal growth. Go try out woodworking, it's fun as fuck. Or build Gundam models and paint em, learn a random skill. You don't want to be like the losers here that just shit post forced memes and make the site shittier.

No and that's the thing.
I don't browse out of boredom I've got plenty of things to do in my life
I browse because this place was once the only thing that could put a smile on my face and help me keep my sanity

Then you need to find out what makes you so sad. For me, it was because I was a fat fuck that never got laid. So, I lost weight and learned how to be funny so I could get laid. Remove the negativity from your life, man.

I'm a robot, never had any friends, let alone talked to females
I'm on the path of becoming a wizard, a rich one but still...
Sup Forums gave me friends, and I don't know how to get over that