Ask a single dad who's baby mom left us for another man and had a second child anything. No...

Ask a single dad who's baby mom left us for another man and had a second child anything. No, she doesn't pay child supper like she is supposed to

No, she doesnt see our daughter much.

How can a baby be a mom? Is she some uber-kid with hyper-puberty?

Oh wow. Hilarious. What a zinger you fag

Single dad here. Don't say baby mom. You sound like a nigger.

How does she feel about her mom? Are you going to date again?

Does your daughter make for a suitable replacement lover

This

why did you have a child with a whore
does the child show signs of whoreship like the mother?

2nd this question also post pic

Lol fuckin cuck

are you milking this like fuck ? this is the best possible thing for you my man.

women will go NUTS for your kid and the fact you are struggling. Please for the love of fuck tell me you are drowning in late 20s white girls whose maternal instincts are pulsing hard pussy

please. i fucking have never wished for anything good to happen to anyone else man but i really hope this is happening to you.

take one back for the good guys

Yes. This will very likely happen sooner or later, so get ready to swim in pussy, OP.

as soon as they hit 26 its like the doomsday clock begins to tick and they need children. 26yo hoes all up over you and desperate for your single dad cock. so turned on by the fact you are good with kids and available

Have you ever tried going to justice and demand child support?

Force her to pay child support, don't be a pussy doormat because your child will pick up on it and treat you like one

>Ask a single dad who's baby mom left us for another man and had a second child anything. No, she doesn't pay child supper like she is supposed to

>Ask a single dad who's baby mom

>baby mom

Nigger detected

the rest of it is too grammatically correct to be from a nigger

Yeah, but white people simply do not do that "baby daddy"/"baby mama" shit. What, then? A mexican?

i've met plenty of white pseudo hipster faggots that talk like that

Fair point...

Are you fucking retarded? The only thing missing there is: 's
Read again:
>Ask a single dad who's baby's mom left us for another man and had a second child anything. No, she doesn't pay child supper like she is supposed to
He is not calling the mother a baby. He is addressing the mom as the mother of the baby. Learn to read you fucking losers.