Why don't Goten and Trunks have their tails?

why don't Goten and Trunks have their tails?

Akira toriyama forgot they had them apparently dunno if that's the best explanation

Just cuz

Real reason is because Retardiyama forgot saiyans are born with tails. But you can always just say they were taken out during birth to not have to risk them turning into great niggers

Logically their mothers cut them off. It's too much of a threat having killer apes running around hurting innocent people.

Beat me to it user. I agree too dangerous

logically? innocent people?
all they do is hurt others off planet

What the fuck are smoking

warrior race. that's all we have, they're a warrior race.

I'm saying the mothers realized it's too dangerous to have giant monkeys running around killing people on Earth. What the fuck are you not getting you simple retard?

Bullshit, there are even scenes in the manga and anime where they explain cutting off the tails before the childs first full moon so that they don't turn into the giant apes.

Agreed

Okay well yeah that's the better explanation then but I don't remember hearing that part been a while since I read or watched any dbz

>earth
>vegeta

Didn't he also forget about some bi polar character that would switch personalities after sneezing?

Is this a common occurrence with him?

As in Goten and Trunks their mothers realized it's too dangerous for them to have tails. You are a crack smoking fucking retarded nigger. Never go full retard

I think Launch either wound up in jail or moved on with her life.

Yeah you're taking about launch

The dude forgets about a bunch of stuff that he's made. I don't think it's because he's dumb, rather because he's just lazy

Not surprising, you see all the shit he worked on?

At a certain point Muten explains that Launch went to live with Tenshinhan

His name is Master Roshi you fucking Otaku faggot. If you are going to speak English, you say the characters name is English

what there is more than db?

but but but... muh kuririn.

>>>/reddit/

Apparently is a recessive trait.

this and he didn't feel like drawing it

Only neckbeards and white knights broswe Reddit. Of those two, I am not.

Because they are half-breeds.

Will today's episode be good?
SSJ Caulifla, U3 people and discussions about Buu, what can go wrong?

then go back to facebook

leave the ToP to me

Because... they aren't 100% sayain

7 days and 2 hours user, not yet

shes in a scene where they show people from all over giving energy for a spirit bomb

was in the majin buu saga

pretty sure she gave up on Tien after she realized he wasn't interested in women

Its a recessive trait. Also he forgot to draw em.

Evolution
Gohan - born way before super sayain (young Goku dna)

Goten/Trunks - Fathers were in SSj training hence new training/lifestyle (new 'mutations' in dna expressed and pushed beyond limits creating a new base dna to be passed on)

they got circumcised.

You forgot to mention she was in the OVA Yo Son Goku