ITT: Games you thought only you played

ITT: Games you thought only you played

>fuck those t-rexes, and centipedes

I fucking loved that game. Young me lost their shit every time Henchman 800 ripped his body off doing his victory celebration

superman...... 64....

Man those things were assholes.
My fear of centipedes arose from that part where you are in a cave and a giant one comes crawling out.

Always skipped the king kong missions with cheats because i was too retarded

king kong mission with the t-rex still seems like the hardest thing I've done in a video game

Love this shit

This was a great game

Fuck yes dude new black eyed peepees

That game was fucking difficult.

Oh yeah, those fucking centipedes.
I hated the velociraptors the most.
I always ran out of ammo at just the wrong time.

You hanging in there, Ann?

4 magazines on backup

played the DS version and it was absolutely fucking crap.

fucking this lol, the first mission with that ar was a cluster fuck

This two-disc epic is probably my favourite game. It was released on PSN a few years ago so I bought it and it was every bit as good as I remembered it, though everyone I know IRL that plays games had never heard of it.

With me Jack!

I remember getting it at a reduced from ASDA and being fucking buzzing because I liked the film. Sold it to a local game shop for more than I'd paid for it.

Best game desu.

The Jack T-Rex mission was just as hard. I remember it was the demo mission so I played it lots before I bought the full game. It took 9 year old me a little while to figure out that you couldn't actually kill the Rex, you just had to run around a rock for 5 minutes to distract him.

my nigga

nigger i played this religiously but on gamecube first

did anyone else play this? it was a flash game from maybe 2007-ish
wasted so many hours at school playing this shit

Grandia 2 was great as well

Same op i played that game for like 2 months straight, thought it was the coolest shit ever
Kong missions were great

This.

This. Felt like everyone was going for the GameCube version for Link alone, even though Spawn was a badass.

To this day it's still the only film based game that isn't completely shit. It's pretty fucking good.