Where does Sup Forums sit in the theater?

Where does Sup Forums sit in the theater?

7th row always

I like to stand and dance in the cages.

An empty seat.

>second to last row
>shoes off
>no eating or drinking
>comfy clothes
>super early or super late projections

whats so special about row 7?
also what if its full?

>two middle seats
>both off-center

The row where you walk in and don't go up or down any stairs. The leg room can't be denied. That, or the seats behind the wheel chair spots so there's only the guard rail in front of you. There are some good spots to put your feet up on that bar.

In the middle of one of the three highest rows

In front of my computer screen.

Then I leave and wait for the next screening

I dont go to movie theaters

Used to be the back. Always the back. Now I actually prefer to be in the first third of the theatre. Not too close of course. But I like the screen to take up the majority of my eye line.

Upper half (but not the last row), in the middle.

I don't go to films I go to film school

Perfect seat in the middle, reserved a week in advance or I dont even bother.

>Sup Forums
>actually physically leaving home to watch movies

Are you fucking crazy?

>Perfect seat in the middle
what then?

Nearest to the exit so when the token active shooter starts his spree I can make quick get away. I'm presuming this is in America right

DEAD CENTER +/-1 AND ABOUT 3/4 OF THE WAY UP

IDEALLY YOUR EYE LEVEL SHOULD BE VERTICALLY AND HORIZONTALLY CENTERED ON THE SCREEN, THERES ABOUT 9 PERFECT SEATS IN MY THEATER AND WITH RESERVED SEATING YOU CAN ALWAYS GET EM

FUKKEN KEKT

The row behind the cripple seats. No heads in my view. No annoying people.

Failing that, front and center

the handicap seats. you can get up to use the bathroom without bothering people to move

Nowhere since my cinema started their no-singles-policy

Dead center.

I sit like the theater was made for me.

People who sit too high/low or sit offset the center are retards.

I haven't gone to a theater in almost a decade

>can't hold it in for 2 hours

Are you a lady?

left or right side, 4-5 seats away from the wall, and about 3/5 of the way up

The sit on the right side closer to the front away from people. I like to put my feet up on the seats in front of me. Also if someone sits near me I move seats and make sure they see me do it. Especially when some dumb cunt brings her filthy little kids. I hate those little fuckers.

>also what if its full?
If he lives in the US he probably just pulls out his walmart bought assault rifle and kills the seventh row

i usually slam 3 beers before going in

Going to the bathroom is the equivalent of losing a few dollars considering how much you paid to get in. Just shit your pants.

>shoes off

go fuck yourself, stay home

My theaters singles section isn't very forgiving

I always find the perfect seat by getting there early and trying different ones. I usually have a backpack with an mp3 player, noise cancelling earphones and a book. Other times I bring a long coat, reserve my seat with it and go outside to get a sandwich or a hot meal to sneak in with my backpack
I wait outside until the previews end, then come back in and enjoy myself. Been doing it since college, feels so good

>go to a theater that has actual reclining seats with elevated leg rests
>spoiled for life
Fuck regular theater seats, they're so uncomfortable.

>Theater has a bar and recliners
Thank u jesus

>go to movie on a monday afternoon
>get p[erfect seat right in the middle, don't have to focus at all
>Parent with kicking children or laughing talking teenagers sit right behind you
every
fucking
time

>tfw a qt takes off her shoes and rests her feet on the seat

> paying extra for recliners

Tell them to fuck off or tell the manager on staff. They don't run those goofy animations talking about no cell phones or distractions for nothing.

You'll be a dick, but only in the eyes of the shitstain who can't control their owm devil spawn. Those are the people you want to hate you, because everything they see as correct is the exact opposite of the way it's meant to be.

There's one like that in my town, tickets are $30 a head but they bring you blankets and water and food with waiters and only two people can sit next to eachother anywhere. Saw In The Heart Of The Sea there with girlfriend, it was paradise
We almost saw Star Wars 7 instead, but it was sold out, thank christ for that

i go on weekends because sometimes a woman sits beside me and it's the closest ill ever get to a woman

agreed keep your fucking shoes on

>paying extra for recliners
Where'd you get that from? When my local theater renovated they changed all auditoriums to recliners.

Tickets are still $12, same as before.

I've learned over the years if you just walk right up to them and say "Excuse me but I'm trying to enjoy the movie" 9/10 people will get really self conscious and be quiet. If you get agressive they suddenly feel like they have a right, or they just do the opposite to piss you off. It's human nature.
Try it, it works

No, the actual crazy part is that in this theater the ticket prices were normal. All they did was replace the normal seats with recliners, though some theaters have "VIP" theaters with recliners where they charge you extra and have reserved seating.

The only theater that charges extra for the recliners in my area is the one that offers like waiter service for food and drinks.

In that case I'm extremely jealous of you guys

Ideally 2-3 rows from the top, right in the middle.

The watchtower, I'm usually the designated shooter.

I tell them to stfu. Only once has it resulted in fight from them escalating the situation.

yeah well you didn't get mineral water, free popcorn delivered by waiters and blankets. What theatre chain is this though? Where do you live?

Remember when a movie ticket cost $6?

good times

The matinee at my local theatre is only $8.50. It's fine.

well said, also nice quads

But in that one time you ruined the movie for yourself and other viewers.
I know the feeling, user. I know the rage. They ruined Kill Bill vol1 for me until I told the guy outside they were taping the movie with their phone (which they were), that got them ejected and possibly fined. It felt good, but if they'd just been quiet I wouldn't have had to watch it twice.

upper 2/3, left or right side, but close to center preferably next to aisle

>Tuesday 2 for $2 deal at my local non-jew ran theatre
>Play some House of the Dead in their arcade after the movie

10 and 11 would be a better choice

In the back with a fully loaded ar15

Closest I can get to the showers, I like to beat the lines.

You sound like such a fag

I stopped going to theaters entirely for the better part of a decade because the ticket prices had become so fucking retarded. Theater within a few miles of my house completely revamped their seats to leather recliners and have $5 Tuesdays so I've actually bothered going to movies again.

>IN THE BELLTOWER WITH AN M107, KEEPIN AN EYE OUT FOR HADJIS
USA USA USA

The movie was ruined from them not shutting up and playing on their phone with sound on. They were the ones banned from the theater while I was only told next time to get an usher.

a few rows from the top in the middle of the row

Tuesdays are $6.50 at both theaters near me.

i like to sit where i can listen to the teenagers getting handjobs

>I stopped going to theaters entirely for the better part of a decade because the ticket prices had become so fucking retarded.
Literally 20 dollarydoos for cinemas here. Add about $15 for a medium drink and popcorn combo.

My theater costs $2 for matinees, $2.50 for night showings, and has recliners at no extra charge. Maximum comfy.

this. Middle horizontally , high enough to be facing the centre of the screen. maybe a row or two higher or lower

I always feel bad for people stuck in corner seats on busy showings. They know that it's fucked but they have to just accept it

I generally go early and a few weeks after something has been released, usually there's