Birthday today, all I want is Battlefield 1 premium. Ask my parents for it...

Birthday today, all I want is Battlefield 1 premium. Ask my parents for it, they don't believe in spending money on games that I already have. Only other person in my family that has money is grandparents. Ask them, they don't understand and ask me to think of something else. Surely a few of you Sup Forumstards understand my struggle. Please help

Other urls found in this thread:

store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/battlefield-1-premium-pass/cid=UP0006-CUSA02429_00-PREMIUM000000000?emcid=EAFranchise2017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bf1 is shit dont bother

What platform?

Go suck a dick, like you usually do. Just ask them to pay you for it, this time.

Get a fucking job and pay for it yourself.

What platform and how much is it?

Im feeling generous. Post a timestamped pic and what platform.

My clock says 5:10 you have 5 mins to post a timestamped pic and what platform or im gone.

5:13

brat, go watch some good movies and listen to some music

I sent it

mind as well leave now, doubt hell do it

timestampo and what plataformo

I was going to gift it to you but you are too slow. Fuck you. Get a job.

and why should I care about your birthday?

PS4.
PS4. And 49.99 I think.
Sorry I am in car and my data sucks. But sister's watch shows 5/27 and the time. In military time.

Best thing to do is go smoke a big phat blunt, think about life, then come to Sup Forums to beg for moneys..

Also, dick or gtfo !

But OP, BF1 is rated mature and it would be against the law to help you play it

>faggot

what is that, a g-shock knockoff?

show us your sisters tits

You took too long. Show your sister and ill buy it for you. Also. You need to get xbone instead of ps4 bullshit.

Either underage and B& or get a fucking job you degenerate. I ain't giving you my hard earned cash.

I posted time stamp. Kind of? If it doesn't work I can do another one later. My PSN is TobiBeats. Thank you for even considering.

Go mow lawns or something.

I was hoping you had an xbox one. Show me where i can gift it to you for ps4.

I'm sorry that took a few minutes too long. I'll show her but she's like a 4/10. She's super nice and super smart though?

get a fucking job you lazy cunt

>sister carries a knife
>had a Gshock knock off
>isn't a ebegging faggot
Seems like a 10/10 in comparison to your dumb ass.

Im finding the premium for ps4 now. Have her wave at the camera or something.

I'm sorry. But here's the Playstation store
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/battlefield-1-premium-pass/cid=UP0006-CUSA02429_00-PREMIUM000000000?emcid=EAFranchise2017

Lol. Posting pics of your sister on /b for some shitty videogame. Classy.

I asked. She wouldn't wave for me. Thank you so much, you really are great. Yeah she's cool af. Probably my best friend

Ok. One moment.

That's sick tho. Sacrificing his own sister for videogames. kek

When i buy this for you. I want you to have her stick her tongue out for the camera as a thank you. We all know there arent going to be any tits.

Ok im at the psn store but i have to have an account with them to buy from there. Im going to goto another site to find it. Ive been drinking a bit so stay with me.

That's fucked up

just go to gamestop or amazon and buy a digital code and send Op the code somewhere

Ugly af nigga

Damn youre right. Ok i got this now.

She wouldn't stick her tongue out, but I got her to smile

Ok im going to gamestop. Ill have it in a moment.

Show us your ID so we can verify it's your B-Day

Would totally ask out/10

Where would you want to send it? Snapchat? Kik?

all that jizz on those braces OP you tell her that

age?

If I buy it for you can we fuck you're so hot

>Posting pictures of your family for a video game

You clearly have issues, seek help and stop playing video games.

>dem tiddays

You have a throw away email?

[email protected]

I say do it through snapchat so you can verify its op

this for good thinking

My snap is "ismellparadise"

I dont use snapchat. He can take a timestamped pic with email address.

Email me then I will do a time stamped photo later if you like

Good thinking. But like i said. He can take another pic including an email address. If not Ill just post the code and whoever gets it gets it.

What if i get it but dont have a ps4

Email me or add me on snapchat and I can take a time stamp in a few hours?

Could I get a good pic of your sister?

I dont know. I have xbox one. I guess it wouldnt work for you.

Ill copy your email address down. It will take a while before my purchase is verified in order to receive the code though.

Can i re sell it

That's okay. Just let me know when. You can email me later and I can do a time stamp.

Possibly. I mean if you dont have a ps4 you could. As long as no one uses the code then it is good.

What games you have on xbox user

I just bought it about a month ago so I havent bought any games forbit yet. It came with battlefield 1 so I have been playing it.

You have any recomendations?

Ok cool, no one else use it pls

I play a lot of rainbow six siege, modern warfare remastered and black ops 3. Not sure what type your into, I also play bf1 a lot

I forgot how long it takes for gamestop to process orders. Fuck. I should have went with amazon. By the time the code is sent I will have forgotten about it.

Get a job bitch ass nigga

This and fuck u faggot begging cuck. Do something about it unless ur under 18 and can't get a job.

I mean i like shooters. I like battlefiels alot. Not so much into cod. On 360 i liked the assasins creed series. I played the hell out of those.

Black flag is fun the rest on the one are pretty trash. We should play bf1 sometime

OP here. Definitely get FarCry4, and primal. FarCry is my favorite game.

Yeah man. Gt is invitedsky and some numbers at the end. Lol id have to copy it down. I dont even know my entire gamertag

I thought about getting farcry. Vids that i saw looked pretty sweet.

Ok what is your email again? Said it could take up to 12 hours to process my order.

I dont know why im buying this for you. Maybe something good will come my way.

Yeah you should be able to change it thats just a preset one

[email protected]
I don't know why either, but it's greatly appreciated. 4fags get a lot of shit for being really mean, but some of you guys are cool af.

Yeah i know i can change it. I kinda like the invitedsky part though.

I emailed you. I just need proof its you before I send the code.

Yeah i cant find you I think I need the numbers check em btw

InvitedSky35496

I added ignore the cringy name btw

Lol. Alright man. Probably wont be on tonight though. Alcohol=sleepy

Op. Check you email when you can

Ok. So if op doesnt get back in touch with me when i recieve the code ill just make a new thread and give it away. Im off to bed now. Later

You still lurking OP?

Good deal. OP. Ill send the code to you when i get it.

poor fag get a real g shock

R u circumcised?

take a dick pic in the car

I emailed you back.
Good idea

I got tour email. My payment was just processed. Im tryinf to stay awake to see if the code is sent to me beforw i fall asleep.

Just stand up and walk around. Without hurting yourself of course. Or just go to sleep. That may be best

?

Yeah i cant fight it any longer. Llok. By tomorrow afternoon you will have the code. Happy bday, man.

deliver m8