Hey Sup Forums...

Hey Sup Forums, just thought I'd let you racists know that this beautiful man just won our most prestigious yearly television award.

He dedicated his speech to his little friend Mustafa and the many more like him who are experiencing discrimination at the hands on people just like you. People that judge them for the colour of their skin or the beliefs that they hold.

I'd like to take this moment to recognise all that Waleed Aly has done for Australian television in the past few years on his entertainment news show, The Project, and I hope he continues to break records and the racial conditioning of all backward Australians.

Peace be upon all of you, may Allah forgive you for the sins you have committed.

The conservatives literally created a self fulfilling prophecy. Of they just shit the fuck up it would have been fair but they opened their retarded mouths and now he had to win or we as a society are racist.

The project is a shit tier show and neither him or bickmore deserves movies for their faggot faux news show.

Are you suggesting that his victory was not based on merit? Because he's been one of the most standout hosts on our Television over the past 6 months. He really btfo of Islamophobes after the Paris attacks.

Look at that fine Aussie babe. Do ya reckon he converted her? That chap is as alpha as they come.

>Mustafa

The Lion King?

>call white people racist
>take white wife
>rinse and repeat

>judge people based on the beliefs that they hold

As opposed to what, least-based-Australian-on-Sup Forums?

What should we judge people based on?

Is that really deserving of a logie?

Islamophobia is the biggest problem that we, as a western civilisation, face over the next number of decades.

That's an unfair assumption against me. I like waleed. I used to watch big ideas back when it was on TV and he was the host. I just don't think presenting the 'news' peppered with plugs for movies and shit and other marketing bullshit to attract the retard millennial crowd is not worthy of a logie. Bickmore doesn't deserve a logie waleed doesn't deserve a logie.

Only a racist and islamophobe would ask that question.

Shitposter, please. You shame your flag with this Amateur hour bullshit.

#LogiesHaveFallen

You Shame your flag by just showing up.

He seems like a cool guy

>Muslims

Asking questions does not make you anything. It is imperative to be able to voice your opinion and ask questions in a free and open society.

Fuck off back to sjwland

shoo, shoo kangaroo

Then why do we have hate speech laws?

Mustafa Hamsamwich.

>watching jewish propaganda

>Token Muslim gets trophy
>No one cares
>OP is still a faggot

>muslim accusing non muslims of being prejudiced
Don't you think we know what you think about kuffar?

HOLY SHIT ITS THE LOGIES WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE