Ohio Still Dominates Sports

Friendly reminder that all corn-farming energy has been evenly dispersed to all Ohio sports teams, resulting in a poor CFB Semi-finals performance.

>Columbus Blue Jackets march over Minnesota Wild to lead the NHL

>Cleveland Cavaliers beat Golden State and Charlotte and remain first in the Eastern Conference

>Cleveland Browns trample the San Diego Chargers in their first win of the season, likely going to clench the wild card playoff spot

>Ohio State football only losing three senior starters after this season. The Buckeyes will be at least 3.5x better next season.

>0-31

>0-31
>THE

L

>Yfw 3 more for the all time streak

Can you say 'CANNONED'?

>ROLL
TIDE
>ROLL

Friendly reminder that pic related is Alabama's highest value win this season

>an 0hio state university

>O-31

I honestly don't really mind that Clemson won, I just hate the fact that we allowed Mike "Pitt is Shitt" May to be correct for once

>31-0

Blue Jackets scored 4 more points tonight

>31-0hio state

Not to mention the #1 club in the US

0hi0

>Ohio State football only losing three senior starters after this season. The Buckeyes will be at least 3.5x better next season.

Given that they scored zero (0) points on national television just now, the fact that almost all of them will be back next year should cause you to panic, not celebrate.

>that gif
kek, reminds me of my visit to Nara Park earlier this year

>Cleveland Browns trample the San Diego Chargers in their first win of the season, likely going to clench the wild card playoff spot

My sides

how bout those indians

based bee jays

Kek

Did osu even have a value win this season?

Didn't they lose to sandusky?

They beat Oklahoma on the road which was a good win, the rest were not so great.

Bama raped USC game 1 of the season which was good but people some reason undervalue early games, rest of their schedule wasn't super strong. Their man-handling of Washington though showed they're obviously still legit.

tOSU and Washington should have to play each other in a runner-up game.