What kind of cats are Sup Forums approved?

What kind of cats are Sup Forums approved?

Pic related is my 11 year old orange tabby.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y0e6MiTBk3c
youtube.com/watch?v=etKfmx_n6ho
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"furry jew"/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>orange tabby
how do you stand the incessant meowing?

Wow, that cat is one fat fuck

None of them.

Get a dog. Cats are for beta faggots.

My cat only meows a lot during the night. He'll occasionally bang on my door really loudly as well.

>cats
>worshipped by black people
>literally do nothing for humans unlike dogs who herd, kill pest, guard and hunt

Cats are for women and beta males.

>wanting the furry jew

Domesticated tabby cats are always fat.

This dose not make sense.

Furry jew is a racoon

I've had a few cats and my tabby is the only one who won't shut up
Not as bad as my old neighbor's Siamese but compared to a tortoiseshell it's an unstoppable meow machine

>worshipped by black people
>Pharaohs
>Black

Nice try, Leaf.

Cats are commonly called furry Jews on Sup Forums, much as Canadians are called leaf jews

Basically 10/10 cat there OP. Had a similar one for 16 years, they're awesome

>eradicating mice from your storerooms is nothing
the reason you are here today is because your ancestors didn't starve to death in the winter with a storeroom full of mouse poop

I have two, this one is the fat and big one. Really lovely. I've been away from home for three days and when I come back all he does is rub against me and purr nonstop and just generally being lovely.

I love cats.

Cats are top tier allies and companions.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y0e6MiTBk3c

cats hunt based on their instincts and whims, not because they are doing a service for humans

Have you ever heard of ratting terriers?

This

>youtube.com/watch?v=etKfmx_n6ho

Farmers don't use cats if they want to get rid of mice or rats, they use dogs

Cat will bag you one mice if he feels like it

>cats hunt based on their instincts and whims, not because they are doing a service for humans
That's good, it means they do it without having to be trained or supervised. Terriers aren't any more altruistic, they're doing it because they think it's a game.

And your gut flora do not give a shit about you either but without them you would be good and well fucked.

do you think keeping dogs in a storeroom is practical compared to a cat which is 100% self-sufficient presuming there is any availability of prey animals?

Here is my cat, Bowf.

OP, because I like to identify myself as a AH-64D Apache Long Bow, I like that my kitty has follow my footsteps. He has become an Attack Drone Kitty.

>barn cats don't exist
do you know any farmers?

>Egyptians
>Black
WE

That's a really sad story and the guy who built that is a little off in the head to be tb honest

WUZ

Siberian color point.

Mr Buzz Fluff is the shit!

Ugly

Unfortunately, she passed away a few years ago, at 24, I adopted her just before she turned 20 after she'd been living in what amounted to a large aviary for 4 years. She had a bad hip, no teeth and pissed in everything but I loved that smelly ball of narcissism.

Go get hit by a bus you tasteless fuck

No, i remember raccoon s being the furry Jews

This is my cat

cats are for cucks and they give you literal brain parasites

you cat a cuck op

Idk.. my parents have a horse ranch and they have barn cats. They're a fun bunch until distemper pares them down a bit.

I have fully embraced the meowing Jew and I regret nothing.

>Jew embracing little Jews
you should work in Hollywood

Your mom is ugly leaf.

I'll tie a fucking cat in a bag and put it in a dryer and post it if you don't shut the fuck up you little bitch

>Denying man's best friend in favor of a furry vermin that literally infects your brain
>officially Kike endorsed

Interestingly enough, that will get you doxxed and murdered on Sup Forums, 2chan, and weibo.
If Islamic state has an anonymous message board they would probably put you in a video too

checked

R u me

I have a tabby too bro, best cat I've ever had.

Any cat is technically perfect. Unless they become night screechers. Or just screechers in general. Then they get kicked out and must fend for themselves until Granny 2.0 comes along,

Do it leaf

are you autistic?

had a 13 year old maine coon die on me last year

wife bought a chink cat. I feed it and shit but I know I cant truly love it since it is not white

ISIS is pretty cool. They might recruit mr

>not having both dogs and cats

Cats are great for catching small animals that avoid dogs easily. We've had a lot less chipmunks and mice running around the yard since we adopted three cats.

Red Tabbies are not the prettiest but they are the smartest of cats.

Muzzlies love cats since Mo said he liked them in the quran they though dogs were for filthy infidels

Thinking about converting to Islam now sounds like Big Mo knew what was up.

They might recruit you to be the guy who greases the tank treads without using grease

These two love birds are the best thing that ever happened and if i ever caught anyone abusing/hurting animals...

One of the many reasons i don't wanna visit asia.

Fuck ya. Big Mo totally based cat lover.

I don't care if he was fucking lil children, anyone who likes cats is a good person in my books.

I'm signing up at my nearest mosque today!

I also have a red tabby, love the shit outta that cat. When my girlfriend and I get a bigger place we're thinking of getting a siamese or scottish fold as well. Still, I'm inclined to believe Black American Short Hairs are the best fighters. The two I had as a kid killed raccoons like crazy.

cats are the best but dogs are good too. it's their their owners that often are scum.

I used to be a Dog4God but after this I'm a CatForJihad

Cat haet picture

I have a tiger cat and he does the same thing

KINGZ

Is today caturday?

>It's fine that my non native felines kill native birds and mammals, but if anyone hurt them..........

Here's another pic of him

Fuck off you shitposter. You act like household cats are an invasive species (ignoring the fact that majority of invasive species damage done is in aquatic life). Animals hunt other animals, but if a person consciously makes the decision to hurt domesticated animals they're a piece of shit. I bet you're the kind of kid who hurt animals with firecrackers and thought it was funny.

Bestest babby cat evar.

He chirps, he squeaks, he follows me everywhere and he licks the water off my calves when I get out of the shower.

>a housecat that is never let outside kills native animals

what a fat fuck

I just witnessed the death of the west

Baiters gonna bait, boners gonna bone. My babby's the best at decapitating chipmunks. He's scared of paper airplanes, though.

Shouldn't you be praying Muhammed?

Fuck you lol

Please don't say that, i might have to dispose of my cat now.

My kkkat

Jews are a lot of things but they're not stupid, however, mindlessly avoiding certain things because they espouse them is.

Our mountain merchant allies know what's up.

We're not allies, we just have common interests.

125 SGP (Shabbos Goy Points) have been deposited to your account
Redeem for matzo tendies? Y/N

Money is the interest of most people

Cats are called The Whiskered Jews.

Certainly it is, most people simply don't pursue it hard enough.

That's a good looking cat, user. I always preferred cats with long noses. Pug-faced cats are gross.

>feline jew confirmed

It's not good to lie, Davido.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"furry jew"/

>no one has sad catgirl yet

That's the spirit.

all cats

i love cats

>feline jew

dogs.

>hes never lived in a super old house with rats in the basement and squirrels in the attic

my cat used to leave dead squirrels, rats, and birds at my bedroom door as daily tribute. loved that little bastard.

pic related is him when he was a kitty

>harboring the furry jew

You really need to clean your floor.