What does it feel like the first time you benis into vagina?

What does it feel like the first time you benis into vagina?

Sauce

OP is a virgin

What a faggot

Is there a theory which explains the values of all fundamental physical constants?

Thats what cum tastes like user. That is the answer to a different question.

I was drunk so I didn't feel shit. The other time I was xanax'd and drunk again. Didn't feel shit again. Third time's a charm, I suppose.

It's just like when your dad su ks it but minus the cigarette smell

My dad died when I was very young so I don't remember when he gave me blowjobs.

user is a normie, point and laugh at him

If she's properly pre-moistened, entering that golden holé for the first time is like no other experience on this planet. OP, stop being a tittybaby and get yourself some twat.

For me the first time was much more than standard because of the sense of achievement and relief. I think there are plenty more things that compare and exceed sex.

wet n warm

jhulia pimentel

Scent triggers memory. Google it

Like warm apple pie

A lot more ribbed feeling than I was expecting. Surprised I didn't fun instantly. Also it was dark and I couldn't get my dick in her pussy hole. All in all that is the only reason why I care about the forth of July now. Fuck the USA.

*cum

Im a kissless fag so ask another fagtard

Warm.

this! only acceptable answer in here!

/thread

Like bags of sand

Victory

Surprisingly lower than you'd think.

It's amazing. Especially if you love her and have been working for it for a while. I popped my girls cherry when she was 16, we were later married for 24 years. It's the best feeling ever.

It's ok, not as spectacular as what people try to say it is.

This. Although kissing and tongue play while fucking can make it much much better (personal preference I guess)

Did she dead?

I disagree, but I know people who feel the same way like you and like me. Depends on the person.

Not as good as you expect it to.

I wish. Midlife crisis at 47, 'never got to date around, you don't appreciate me, kids grown'. Divorced from second husband in a year, wanted to come back (I kept house got kids) I hate fucked her for a while (insisted on fucking her in her second wedding dress for a while) put her slut ass back on street. She lives with her parents now. Whore.