Fluffy Thread

Fluffy Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aetasxblog.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why would you bother making another one? you can see what happened to the last one, just wait till the retard gets bored.

cause eventually they'll get bored or they'll cash in the gbp for tendies

I don't know what they think they're accomplishing. Shouldn't they be attacking loli threads?

guess he doesn't have enough gbp

pretty sure its just one guy changing his ip and posting different shit every time he does.
and heres his friend

Kweh.

You want fluffy?
Check my fucking hamster

aaawwww it's adorable

here's my kitty

That's not a kitty. It's a lion.

ikr, he's super soft and prone to dreads though so i have to brush him all the time

aetasxblog.wordpress.com/
Border Dispute was up yesterday. Part 2 coming soon.

wtf is this shit

here you go

Enygma again. so i still wanna hear peoples thoughts on which option people prefer.

>I'm going for a journey type of story and I'm aiming for 4-6 chapters, my last story i introduced a fluffy who was "raised" by a family of dogs. honestly i liked the idea, it was a tribute to one of my dogs who helped a baby squirrel before she died.

>I was planning to keep that part of the story in, but i had trouble explaining why the dogs didnt just eat it. My question to you is, should i continue to use this part of the story. Or should i use the children of the fluffies from my previous story?

so far people prefer to see the fluffy raised by dogs. anyone else have an opinion?

Hey. Need huggies?

Kweh.

i like the fluffy raised by dogs angle

Loli is fine. I'd rather see the nigger, trap, "cuck," celeb, roll threads, dub threads, anything related to the transgender mentality sickness, and Sup Forums threads spammed.

All of those already have a place and are just ruining Sup Forums.

I blame the mods tbh for not supporting the global rules.

Me like.

Kweh.

Cut its dick off

Do you guys fap to it?

Not all dogs just go out and attack smaller things. Many dogs have a natural curiosity. And dogs raised to be polite and obedient will often not care about smaller creatures. It also greatly depends on breed, too.

are you saying that fluffies break some sort of global rule? or was that directed towards the spamming circle jerk?

Oh look, it's this guy again.

Take off your pants.

Kweh.

spamming circle jerk
Fluffies don't have a board, so they belong here.

>infograph specially states this isn't a fetish
>hurr durr is this a fetish

no it isn't the only people who fap to this is chocofag and maybe furries

inb4 fluffies=furries

no...they aren't

ok, just making sure, cause let's be honest people are that stupid

No, choco only ever spams fluff threads. It's his way of showing how much of an unlikeable faggot he is
.There's a lot of evidence to support chocofag IS a mod.

Should i help?

Kweh.

What evidence is that bud.

No go become an hero for even thinking that
Waste your time elsewhere.

I love you.

>There's a lot of evidence to support chocofag IS a mod.
or that mods REALLY like him for some fucked up reason

Kweh.

Schools out. Summer time baby.

>Plenty of people have reported this guy for spamming, only to end up banned shortly afterward.
>Talks about having a secret 'power' (probably just retarded faggotry though)
>Never gets banned, no matter how many threads he spams in and no matter how much he is reported
>Once posted images after image limit was reached

the fact that anyone who reports him for spamming is banned

Kweh.

he did that by deleting previous images, anyone can do that

For anyone wanting the cap of the ultra retarded thread from earlier

Oh. Other 3 points still stand, though.

So cute that you think this is evidence. Keep dreaming fluff fag.

well honestly im really glad people like the idea, it makes work a lot easier for me since most of the story can be salvaged. i am going to be changing things i would ideally like to keep humans out of the story and just let the fluffy be the star.

i would need to have the fluffy get separated from his adoptive family at some point though. Also should i allow him to be naive and not know hes a fluffy, or would being a fluffy be ingrained into their programming?

>let's be honest people are that stupid
No argument here.
I'm not sure if you are the same person I was speaking to in a couple threads ago, but I was the one that pointed out that Sup Forums is likely a system to allow mods to traffic CP while posing as a "safety" feature.

I, too, believe at least one mod is either chocofag, or chocofag is at least good friends with at least one.

I just realized I said "at least" 3 times in one sentence. Fuck me and my bad writing skillz.

they are programmed to know they are fluffies, as well as what sketties are and a specific vocabulary

Only a mod trying to keep his identity secret would react like that

It wasn't me you talked to but I did see it. I think that one made it into the screencap but I'm not sure.

The sad part about fluff threads is that over the past few days they've descended into almost pure chocofag hate with fluffies just on the side.

This --> Simply being around another creature will help that fluffy develop behavioral habits. And over time, that fluffy may find it hard to relate to another fluffy.

Screencap?
Am I Sup Forums famous now?

I checked the screencap post and it's on there so I guess you are famous

Remember when people put actual effort into these and made them funny?

Now they are just psychotic

I'll help you in the next thread. Downloading a bunch of images right now.

it just seemed to me like if they were raised by a dog their whole life, they would feel like they are just like that animal.

i was going to use dog behaviors to help it deal with feral herds and eventually become some thing of a leader. thanks for the info.

old school "WOOT" moment right there.

Kweh.

What do u mean Sup Forums is trafficing cp?

well behavior is modifiable through environment, that's how i explain the emergence of smarty syndrome

whats with you protecting him? why are you attempting to pose as him? who the fuck cares?

Forgot to say kweh faggot

i know how you feel a bunch of my posts are in there, including the greentext about mods takings 9 12" dicks

Leave her alone.

For a while now, I've noticed odd patterns in mod behavior. But the short version is, they will often respond to CP reporting "quickly" but when people report spamming, which is a global rule break, they will either ignore it, or even ban the IP that made the report. It happened to me and the other guy I was speaking to in the last couple threads. I think what is happening is, people report CP that is posted, mods view it, save it, and then do "their job" by removing it. But if someone makes a false report, like reporting chocofag in a fluffy thread or bananas in a YLYL thread, then the person reporting gets banned for wasting their time.
Yea, that's what I was saying. Eventually, if the fluffy is with a dog or dog family long enough, they will pick up dog-like habits. Especially if the fluffy was young when being adopted by the canines.

Sounds interesting. Looking forward to it.

haha. retard

literally that one made me kek so hard
see pic related

Kweh.

honestly id love to play with the idea of how humans create some behaviors in fluffies. Before i deleted it, one of my chapters had a fluffy mummah who wanted to have babies just because she was bored and lonely.

she admitted that her human left her alone so much that even though she had toys, and a tv, and good food, deep down she just needed attention and love. just like human children act up because they want their parents attention.

lmao

I know you're a male. But in my view you're a female.

I wonder if you'll get banned for it or not.

Kweh.

That's retarded faggot

thats fucking stupid

Daddy is here. What do you want?

thanks i try
well fluffies are hyper dependent and some cannons state that foals can die from loneliness before lack of food, water or shelter

plus almost all fluffies have a deep seated need to procreate

Kweh.

oh, its because you think your his fucking father or some shit, huh?

i think we should start spamming chocobos in other threads, that way mods will be more likely to actually ban chocofag when he gets reported

Are there any fluffy related discord servers? The one posted on the booru is expired