Hey Sup Forums what's your opinion on this faggot?

Hey Sup Forums what's your opinion on this faggot?

If you had told me me ten years ago that conservatives would care what a gay dude from England had to say, I wouldn't have believed it.

I think a person should not ever be called like that :(
-Kindhuman

Thats how you know libs have gone off the deep end.

He's an attention whore.

He doesn't do or say a damn thing because he believes it. He does it for attention. Therefore nothing he says or does can be trusted.

I love him

Right?

It's like Christians thinking an 80s New York Billionaire who's been divorced multiple times has family values and cares about saving them.

g l o r i o u s

Milo's over.

Why in the world are you still talking about him?

literally who?

How is he over?

He is extremely clever and doing one of two things.

>He is trying to push a political ideology by creating a caricature of what the right hates, but saying everything they want to hear, thus making them feel "new" and "connected." He's not even gay.

>He is a loud attention whore making a brand on being a troll, pissing people off, and being genuinely distasteful. He presents himself as one extreme, then preaches the other, thus confusing people into liking him. He's not even a conservative.

he loves anime

I think some people who voted for trump arent that conservative.

many aren't. that's kinda my point. He has made himself into a character. The way he has done it makes me think that something about him isn't legit. Not saying gay's cant be conservatives, but they wouldn't act, talk, and advertise themselves like that to turn what they believe in into a cartoon.

I agree with a lot of what he says, with the occasional "lol nope" and "oh shit nigger what are you saying"

When asked if he watches anime in a WIRED interview, Samuel L. Jackson said "Yes I do. And hentai too! AHAHAHAHAHA!!"

I also think part of the problem is that the left has gone off the deep end. I don't care for Trump too much but damn the left has gone nuts and I agree with you on the gay community

I know as much about him as I know about anita sarkeesian.

One thing I know for sure is that both have way more money than they should, and both are taking advantage of human stupidity, that's about it.

Neither would associate with me if they had the choice, so in the end it doesn't really matter what I think about milo or sarkeesian, they're both irrelevant to my life, and nothing they do affects me.

Nothing more than a pseudo intellectual troll. Much like Sup Forums

Just says whatever 'controversial' thing will get him attention

>Hypocrisy is rife in this hombre

He cri evrytiem

Straight up loser

I like the way he uses logic to form his points. I consider myself pretty liberal, but I reject stupidity, and there's plenty of it on both sides. I feel like Milo is similar, but on the other side of the political spectrum and probably smarter than me. But we both make it a point to talk facts and with what the individual in front of us believes, rather than targeting the easy target in the stupidity of the masses to make a point. Unless we're trolling.

Plus he's one of us. A faggot who probably posts in dick rate threads, who trolls constantly and is a fan of pederasty. You can't get more Sup Forumstard.

So, a faggot, a Jew, and a nigger lover walk into a bar. The bartender goes "what can I get for you, Milo?"

just another bootlicking shill

Pitfully arrogant edgelord whose inchorent ideology aims to provide temporary relief to the insecurities created by masculinity and whiteness through scapegoating the 'other'. This of course only heightens the contradictions and insecurities inherent in reactionary ideology. Like any reactionary ideology, this lack of self-awareness and structural awareness will only breed more self-loathing to be solved through arrogance and spiteful malignancy directed at easy targets i.e the marginalised sections of society.

He makes me feel better about being a failure because I can blame black people and feminists instead of addressing my own insecurities and mediocrity

He was destroyed by the "regan batillian"
>conservatives did anything they could because they didn't want him at CPAC

Yeah totally the left's fault!

God you people are stupid

con-artist

A puppet of himself and doesn't help either side of the debate he's involved in.

Also a pedo

He's a well spoken moron-panderer that makes a living "arguing" with the lowest hanging fruit imaginable. He's the equivalent of an aggressive, well spoken liberal going into the rural south and winning "arguments" with retarded hicks and going "god isn't the right so dumb?"

He has some good points.
He has some bad points.
His smugness is annoying.
He is too full of himself.
His followers never question anything he says.

hes a pretty cool faggot