Make 11 dollars an hour and have a 2015 challenger, 80k 2 bedroom house on 2 acres paid in full, and 10k in my savings

>make 11 dollars an hour and have a 2015 challenger, 80k 2 bedroom house on 2 acres paid in full, and 10k in my savings

What do you losers have? That's what I thought.

A wage over 11 dollars an hour.

you can get a average studio apartment outside city centers and not in helsinki area for 80k usd here

Damn, I am now a #CruzMissile.

I'm a 6'4" chef at wendys with a 9" dick who makes $130,000 a year.

too bad your other thread got deleted, just like this one in a few minutes

I have double your savings from collecting autism bux and not having many interests to spend on

>no house
>no car
>lives with a Muslim mayor

THE PEPE DOESNT FUCKING BLINK REEE

Yes it does, takes 10 seconds.

im a muslim

Money is haram, inshallah

>25 dollarydoos an hour
>4 bedroom 1 bathroom 1 ensuite house out in the country on 5 acres with 200k left to pay
>2011 ford ranger
>2k in savings
>sitting here having a cup of coffee and a biscuit
>work night shifts so get penalty rates as well

p comfy life.

>What have I?
A blinking Pepe

On 11 an hour?

There is more to this story.

Yeah, I know how to budget and not spend money on dumb things.

>20 dollar an hour job
>arbarth 500
>masters degree
>no debt
>bigger cock than you
>live in cambridge, so no ethnics other than the intelligent chinks that attend the university
>severe hatred of london

could be better, could be much worse

What is your monthly cash flow (income vs expenses). What is your car payment. How much do you save each month? What do you have in savings? How old are you? How many years did it take to pay off your house? Did you have help with the down payment or was it a VA loan?

My monthly cashflow is 1,200 dollars. I have my car paid off, paid off my house in 4 years, have 20k in savings, am 23, and had no help on the down payment.

>$17 an hour
>2003 Volvo in shit condition
>Live in a 15ft x 18ft shack with no plumbing
>$2k in the bank

California is suffering.

house or trailer?
if house, congrats on your pile of sticks and ugly car with bad economy I guess.

Ooo, someone's mad. Lemme guess, you live in London?

Just saw that you do have some savings. If true, good for you. Still find it difficult to believe that you managed a fully paid house, a new car, and 10000 in savings on $11 an hour unless you have been working for 30 years or got assistance with a down payment, had a VA loan, or have some sort of income in addition to your $11/job.

But, like I said, if true, nice job.

>12 dollars an hour to wear heavy armor and walk around a theme park
>old Korean car
>live at home in small apartment with my grandmother since it's close to school
Things will pick up. Life is good.

Why are there 2 of these threads?

Maximum troll

Nice man. Happy Mother's Day to your granny, brother. Hope you bought her flowers.