So this girl im fucking drinks beers in the shower. Is this normal? Btw she prfers bottles over cans. Pic unrelated

So this girl im fucking drinks beers in the shower. Is this normal? Btw she prfers bottles over cans. Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U0LBboZdmzw
youtu.be/kkaoRU9Pw6U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rape her

>drinks beers in the shower
Yeah, she has a drinkin' problem.

Kinda dont need to shes lieing in bed next to me reading this

Then ask her why she drinks in the shower

Nothing better then getting off of work and cracking open an ice cold bottle whilst in the shower bud. Get on our level. Also post gfs tits.

I like beer in the shower or tub. It just adds to the relaxation. Stop being uptight Grandpa.

Steam+hair of the dog=best hangover cure

Is she German?

Show her feet.

Capcha - fetards toilets

Shower beers are an exquisite luxusury enjoy my dear

Wine in the bath, beer in the shower.

Bottles are objectively better than cans and shower beers are awesome.

Even if the above were not true, why does any of this bother you?

It's so normal even plebbit has a sub dedicated to it.

Not german she is strayan

Yeah. What do you mean is this normal?

Lol you must have never consumed any mind altering substances if you never had the thought to do it in the shower/bath.

It's a relaxing place. So why not? It's like drinking a beer at the beach or in a jacuzzi.

Since when was this a thing? Can you not wait 5 minutes, or do you fags shower for like 20 minutes?

Shower beer is the most refreshing and satisfying thing ever.

I like a good morning beer and will often drink it in the shower.

If it's late night drinking I will sometimes line up 2 or 3 beers along the bathtub and just start reading book from my phone while relaxing in the bath.

So no idea. Maybe we are just weird, but there is that weird eating oranges in the shower fad becoming a thing too.

Nice dubs and doesnt bother me just thought it was slightly weird but seems like its not

Since showers existed? Are you 12? be honest, do you even have a girlfriend?

come here for a little fun and humiliation, all I get is cucked, thinking some chick is fucking beer bottles in the shower. nice, id prefer it to be a trap though

Nah mate, it really doesn't..

Seems odd, but not a problem, by itself.

Does she also have dinner while showering too?

Im 31 amd no gf just friend i fuck

>it really doesn't..
They don't think it be like it is

But it do

She said "it depends if your dick counts as dinner"

You're insane.

Or confusing beer for clean water.

I'm not OP.. stop acting like drinking in the bath and shower is normal

>eating oranges

Water resistant treat I guess.

But this discussion, and any time the oranges thing gets brought up I think about Seinfeld. And how Kramer becomes obsessed with showering, he eventually starts cooking/preparing food in the shower.

Does she have to be drunk to be your girlfriend? Ask her that.

Then dont fucking do it faggot

Whatever dude, you're so cool

Your mom was insane birthing you. Obviously you don't drink. Go back to school bitch.

I won't mate, I prefer drinking at bars or with company. Not at home alone like an alcoholic fucking dolphin, or even worse, a sad fag with a gf hahahaha..

Literally not that weird.
SeeJust like drinking at the beach or in a jacuzzi

>What would happen if everyone did it?
Not that big of a deal, in this context. If the context is that she also drinks beer all day and literally cant stop for a shower, then there is a problem.
There are much worse things, like when you decide to have sex with men only.

Not gf just friend i fuck but she says "i have to be paralyzed mentally and physically and need 100 orgasms a day"

But it really is, it's whats shown in all those man commericals and webcomics all the time. That men are more efficient cause they can drink/piss/shower all at once.

Hot.

Shower beers are fucking wonderful but are we talking about morning showers because in that case I think there might be a problem...

The only beer I actually enjoy the taste of is Yeungling.

Seriously, if you enjoy the taste and don't just drink to get drunk, your brain is fried. If they did an MRI of your brain, it would be dark and full of holes.

drinking beer in the shower is so common that there are products targeting people who do it.

Drinking at the beach isn't like drinking in the shower. Well unless there's torrential downpour..

what if u work midnights u cuck

>have to be paralyzed mentally and physically
Is that so much to ask for out of a girl?

I've dated two women who drank beer in the shower, and it still seems weird to me.

But I don't spend half an hour in the shower like a girl.

that explains it

wife her

>girl
>im fucking
>beers in the shower.
>she prfers bottles over cans.
wife material, does she have a sister?

It's the water submersion, the heat, the relaxing nature of the whole thing. It's a mini vacation.

Take your next beer into a pool or ocean on a hot day and tell me that isn't better than drinking dry

It kind of is tho............................Try it sometime faggot

lol not even mad for fact of you being britfag, go enjoy your tea and crumpets and obvious lonely self. Gg though

>Btw she prfers bottles over cans.

She's a keeper.

Enjoying a beer while showering makes you an alcoholic? You haven't lived much have you?

Just because someone likes the taste of something you don't doesn't mean they are wrong. I fucking hate blue cheese. Smells like 2 month old milk and tastes like it too. I've even tried really expensive blue cheese and it's even worse. If I owned a restaurant I'd have a blue cheese burger and I would sell the hell out of it because so many people like that shit.

Lol you shouldn't drink before work, or right as you wake up. Needing a drink right when you wake up signifies a larger problem.

ever had a cold drink in a hot shower its so euphoric try it op

Normal. I call them shower beers. You get clean and get a nice buzz. Two birds stoned at one.

You seem to be quite cultured.

This to a large degree.
I think GIN taste like liquid grass and I'm a bartender so I had to taste and make lots of drinks of GIN and get it right since people love to order it and drinks that have GIN in it.

Nah. that's fine... or if you've been drinking the night before and don't have to work so you take hair of the dog to clear up your head.

But, like 7am on a random Thursday is probably a bad sign.

how have you not had a shower beer? she needs a real man.

You should reread that anons post you dumb cunt lel working midnights would mean you get off work in the mornings.

The real question is: who the fuck cares? Yah i could wait 5 minutes or not, i could drink a beer outside, inside, in the shower, who fucking cares?

It's just not convenient though is it.. Stop trying so hard

I second this. OP is a massive faggot. As usual.
Pic related.

Ok. So we disagreed. So am I wrong and he's right? Are we both faggots? Should we just stop berating each other for differing opinions? This is Sup Forums. Everyone is wrong for not following my exact thought process and life choices.

What's not convenient about it? That was my first post in this thread btw. You do realize that there has been more than one person replying to you right?

No sister sorry bro she did like your post though

Sure thing, I'll enjoy my pint in a bar like a normal person whilst you and your Cali fag buddies have artisan beer bottles in your group shower

I know what user was getting at, people who have flipped schedules from the normal awake in the day asleep at night.

Basically saying if you work through midnight, you will be off and ready to drink in the morning. But what the user he was replying to was implying was to not drink when you get up (which for most people is in the morning).

Context.

This gives me an idea for a party.

Now I just need a shower big enough to fit 50 people.

What do you mean flipped schedules?

Does she have morning beers or just late night shower beers?

If just late night thats the most classic of troupes. Have you never watched a movie in your life? All she is doing is replacing the wine with a bottle of beer instead.

If morning that means its a good kicker up, helps you wake up and deal with all the shit you know you are gonna deal with throughout the day.

If both, tell her to come to america and move in with me.

Saying someones brain is damaged because they like the taste of something is retarded, is what I was getting at.

What kind of trailer trash drinks in the shower?
Enjoy drinking beer with soap, shampoo, sweat, and dead skin cells floating around in it.

She sounds like a boss.

Let her cuck you

Limey brit. No doubt you have awful dental hygiene.

OP watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=U0LBboZdmzw

After reading the thread this is my conclusion:

Lots of people drink in the shower, it's pretty normal. Those who do it tend to think its a good expiernce.

Some people have never done it and think it's weird or stupid but none of them have tried it despite those opinions.

There has not been a single person who said it was bad that has tried it.
This is a person who has never drank in the shower.

You seem like a cool dude, user. Would drink a beer with you, in the shower/10

but would you give him a reach around?

This may come as a surprise but Americans receive the exact same treatment as the British, just note teeth whitener..

Yes
youtu.be/kkaoRU9Pw6U

I mean I'd prefer hot tub if it was a group thing, but I'm sure we could make it work somehow.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Let's not get too gay in here. But, yes, I would give him a reach around - while drinking aforementioned shower beer with the other hand.

frig off ricky

Fuck yeah shower beer... MARRY THIS WOMAN!!!!!