Ask a jew anything

Ask a jew anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n7QXz6hDtxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

are you a jew?

Why haven't you thrown yourself in an oven yet, kike?

What's it like being at the top? What's it like cucking dumb Americans? Pls respond.

if my mothers father is a Jew am I a Jew?

>KKK
noice

Ken.

Survival instinct. You white cucks wont understand.

post photo of nose with time stamp
then we'll talk

Depends. Do you think that only money matter in this world and everybody ob earth is scum exept you?

shut up mexico

Do you want also my paypal so you can send holocaust conpensation.

Isn't that what I already pay taxes for?
Now post dat nose stamp you fucking bait kike

We also cuck dumb irishmen.

HOLY FUCK THAT NAME!

Ahhh lad, no need for that now. I actually have an IQ of 138. I'm smarter than your average kike to be fair.

Silly goy there is never enough money when it comes to the holocaust. Maybe i should post circumsiced dick?

Lets test that statement shall we. What karamazov brother was the murderor?

kek

If I answer yes to that, does that make me a Jew?

I don't know. I don't read the Talmud.

i thought it was Smerdyakov? but dmitri is the brother that went to trial.

do israeli jews study the Qabalah? or are the ashkenazim converts not familiar with the Zohar?

Why haven't you sued those TRS faggot pieces of shit yet and shut down their embarrassing cancer?

Why haven't you killed your self yet?

>Today in: Spot the troll

Do you believe Jewry is genetic?

Take a guess

I want you to say it.

>talmud.
Potato Nigga atleast google it.

Why do they persecute you so?

>Potato nigga
Well, I have a foreskin and you don't.

take your nose off of Moebius kike

You dense cripto kike...being jewish is not about the shape of the warts a guy has on his left buttchik or if his mother fucked with a horse. Its a state of mind. Look at the arabian sheihs. Mushits yet kikes like no others.

מאיפה אתה אחי?

Bullshit. I have a bagfull of foreskins in the fridge.

Mi kadur ha aretz kmo kulanu kan.

kek

CHECK THIS ID NIGGERS

You mean the aharonovitz family? My great grandpa borowed a shekel from them and never returned.

hello people איזה נאצים פה יאללה

Hitler lo hasa shum davar ra.

כן the jew זה אני

אמיר זה אתה?

How can I get a qt Jewish gf?

Stop being a Muslim and kill yourself.

From the ashtrey.

How many jinn do you have under your command?

Lo. Ze liberman. Ani mehapes anashim she yivheru bi.

lol

but in 1989 on the Oprah Winfrey show a jewish woman said her family sacrificed babies. how common is this among jews?

youtube.com/watch?v=n7QXz6hDtxI

Is it me or is it getting kosher in here?

>Moloch

Eh. Adopted this shit from the Baal religion. Two in one. Abortion and god worshiping.

Is there some kind of economic food web where more jew-y jews jew lesser jews?

Trump or Hillary?

The eralist six gorrilions in recorded history. Kinda the excuse why we jews invaded and genocided canaan.
"They be killin babies lets kill em all in the name god!!!"

what do you think about rockets and does you grandfather has PTSD every time they hear germans?

Is this even a legitimate pregunta. You are on Sup Forums mi negro. The hair man is doing god's work fighting your rape babies.

My grandpa has ptsd everytime he hears dossim screaming in the streets like a band of lunatics.

who killed taeer rada

Undertale gave me ptsd

ah got it.

1 more random question. when you fill out forms there is no "Jew" box. what do you check on forms?

When's 9/11 part 2 coming out?

This government does not give any rights of Lesbian, they just say and that we have rights here, as conversion therapy is still not removed from the law, when nothing is as fundamental as gay marriage, a pair of single-sex want to adopt a child say they can but in fact they are the last people to let them adopt child if at all. Land only place where you can do a sex change operation that manages the place refuses to call men Trnsg'drim before the change or after Cnl also transgendered persons before the change and after the language reference Lehmann ask and ask her, and she is responsible for everything and woman Transphobia (frightened community Tranny mandarin contempt for their gender and Lehman)

the practice continues to this day among some jews. don't act like some of your people don't enjoy real baby back ribs

As someone who suffers from chronic pain is there any way for me to overcome this? It's taking over my life

Alcohol can help.

You think I haven't tried that? I need to know how to master the pain by using my mind.

A bullet to the head should suffice.

Do you think you can learn some crazy mind-bending voodoo magic by coming to us Jews?

Best daily habits for a man in the modern age?

No, I just want to learn how to get away with killing mobs of civilians and blaming it on my enemies.
That and remote viewing maybe.

How do you know you're a jew? Have you ever been tested?

Naw. I believe people can toughen themselves up and learn to live with pain if they're taught how.

We never let in the Jews.

When will I be in my homeland?

I look like a jew and I'm pretty cunning.

Can I be a jew?

Good morning, Greatest Ally.
I've already worked out 3 schemes to exploit the ignorant juice haters on this thread.
Being reviled by morons is such a rich source of opportunity.
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

>Its afternoon there moron.

You must corner the maple syrup market first to prove you're worthy.

Are you 10 years old or just on the spectrum?

Yes, but it's morning where the fleecing takes place.
Time must dance to the jingle of the shekels.

do people really like those jelly fish in a jar

looks disgusting fampai