Gary Johnson is polling double digits vs Trump and Hillary

Gary Johnson is polling double digits vs Trump and Hillary.

monmouth.edu/assets/0/32212254770/32212254991/32212254992/32212254994/32212254995/30064771087/7714a05b-515f-4ad3-bdaa-e72a6e5f8e61.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

dangerandplay.com/2016/05/05/ben-sasse-and-nevertrumps-pedophile-problem/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i thought kasich dropped out

>H Ross Perot is back and he's ready to fuck shit up again
pls no

So...are you an actual libertardian or a DNC shill trying to split the GOP ticket?

why do these fuckers even run when they know they can't win?

What is the point of voting third party when you have a two-party system?
Might as well stay home.

He either needs to get up to ~30% or higher, or a lot of prospective voters are going to say "If I vote for him, Hillary gets elected. Trump."

I like Gary Johnson, and would vote for him, but I'm also of the opinion of anybody but Hillary.

>implying its not a bunch of edgy bernie bros, cruz missiles, and teenagers

I wish libertarians had a chance, but they simply don't.

Ben Sasse is superior in nearly every category.

Even though it might actually be true because both Trump and Hillary are super disliked in the end it is still two party system.

Even though it might actually be true because both Trump and Hillary are super disliked in the end it is still two party system.

Only demecrat or republican win until one party implodes.

Has the ever been a Libertarian who wasn't austistic?

Last ditch media attempt to stop trump, shill for johnson. expect to see increased media coverage as they try and take as much % away from Trump and shift it to pro-immigrant johnson.

All he'll do is help hand the election to Hillary.

I think that both parties are imploding. It's what happens when we've had decades of "Rock The Vote," "Vote or Die" and "Your Vote Counts" only to have the parties come out and show us "You know that your vote counts thingie? We were just kidding!"

you dumb cunts still believe a independent can win in a two party system?fucking retarded.

it's too late now to register a serious 3rd party conservative candidate, to stop Trump they are now resorting to desperate measures like promoting a weed smoking loser like Johnson.

No one actually thinks he can win dumbass. It's all about sending a message if independent gets a decent amount of votes. Which is the only caveat of this shitty election since we're stuck with trump and hillary.

I'm still suspicious of Trump trying to ruin the GOP ticket. He's met with shillary socially just before running.

There is literally nothing wrong with Donald Trump

Don't be. Trump first spoke about running for president a decade before he even met the Clintons. It's his lifelong dream, watch a few documentaries on him.

Ok but how is his road approval rating polling?

Yeah as a Democrat.

Frankly I wonder if it won't be a two way race between Gary and Trump if Clinton gets arrested.

>Yeah as a Democrat.
No, sorry, you don't know what you're talking about.

Are you even aware of the Trump presidential campaign in 2000?

He can't run third party. He would have at least entered 35 state primaries in order to make a viable 3rd party run.

>polling double digits

so he has 10% of the vote?

big fucking give a fuck. all this means is votes stolen from Trump.

we need a leftist faggot like sanders to go 3rd party.

Hope he steals dem votes.

Lmao votes """""stolen""""" from Trump

It's called people have the choice to vote who they think is best

Faggots like you are why the cancerous two party system thrives

>Implying Johnson voters would vote for Trump or Hillary if he wasn't running
>Implying a candidate can "steal" votes from another

Fuck off, Trump is the only viable way to win the country, your vote for Gary is a vote against the country. This is so fucking simple.

Shillary will win when you idiots vote for a candidate only able to take moderates, unreasonable libertarians, and cuckservatives.

Two party memer
Trump is better than Shilldog, "stealing votes" is a giggle.
People voting Libertarian would never have voted Trump in the first place

>nervous man posting
>May 2016
Fuck off.

founding fathers

This

Fuck off and die with your cancerous authotarian canidate. Go meme in a trump general

>Ben Sasse is superior in nearly every category.

Examples please.

Attitudes like this is exactly why we're stuck in a two party deadlock.

just admit you only want this to happen to steal votes away from Trump. no libertarian candidate will ever win the fucking presidency.

Ben Sasse has a pedophile problem. He was the Page Coordinator for Dennis Hastert (speaker of the house) when Hastert was molesting teen boy Pages.

dangerandplay.com/2016/05/05/ben-sasse-and-nevertrumps-pedophile-problem/

>until one party implodes.

wtf you think the GOP has been doing lately?

Also, libertarians are retarded because they want open borders, and ignore demographics.

When the country is majority Hispanic, your "libertarian ideas" will never win a single election.

This is some jewish rigging

People always bring up the GOP imploding but wtf do you think Bernie's cultists are going to do once he finally concedes the nomination to Shillary?

>I don't know how the electoral college works

Vote third party unless you live in a swing state.

If your state is absolutely going to go red or blue vote thrid party

every fucking election idiots bust a nut over him and he of course never even gets close

I actually voted for him last election, and Bob Barr before that, and I would vote for him again if Trump wasn't the Republican nominee.

>weed smoking loser like Johnson
>a multimillionaire who built one of the most successful construction companies in new Mexico and was one of the best governors in recent new Mexico history is a loser
t nobody from Sup Forums

Johnson is more of a spoiler to trump than Hillary

>I don't know how the electoral college works

I was a libertarian until that faggot wouldn't shut up about how great open borders are.

>Trump gets Elected and the two party system is defeated

Sounds good.

this election is going to be a cluster fuck but I doubt Hilary will lose she is inevitable

Literally who

because fuck the 2 party system where there's only 2 choices. That said why the fuck couldn't they rebel next year so Trump can makes America great again?

libertarianism died in 2008
their grotesque economics caused the rise of wall street criminals

>their grotesque economics caused the rise of wall street criminals

Ha...Oh, so Bill Clinton and GW Bush were Libertarians now? Please tell me which Libertarian-introduced bills were passed before 2008 that caused the housing market crash? Apparently it wasn't the Dems and neocons manipulating interest rates and dictating private business lending practices, toxic assets, etc. It was the Libertarians!