Trap thread

Trap thread

Other urls found in this thread:

dating.lovetoknow.com/Transgender_Personals
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Faggot

More with face?

Trips gets face

just now threw a cage, knee socks and sleeves into a shopping cart online, so excited..

Post nudes

Fuck ur ass

Hi

theyve been posted previously.

Hi

Happening on /adv/ today:
>There's a guy I have a crush on who likes me. I have body image issues and an eating disorder so I don't want a relationship ever even though I'm straight. Is it wrong that I told the guy I was trans so he wouldn't pursue me any further? I don't want to date a transphobic guy anyway so it's a good filter.

it might lead to an amusing scenario:
>guy is into traps and traps only
>meets a grill
>not interested at first, but at some point for some reason he grows convinced of her having a beautiful feminine penis
>starts chasing the grill
>grill tells him she's a trap
>he thinks it's the form of coming out reserved for the ones she's sexually interested in
>gets involved and falls in love
>girl seeing his attempts and clear lack of transfobia decides he's the one
>start dating
>the big night comes
>it's hot
>it's sexy
>he undressess her slowly
>finally removes the panties
>only to realise she has a pussy!
>goddamit, she's a double trap!
>they part their ways

Sup Forums, what do you think of double traps?
are they gay?

Go on.

wat?
so person A and person B share mutual interest, but person A is insecure of person Bs possible insecurities and they never end up together?

you better be willing to do some pegging after this false advertising.

no. As I understand it, person A is insecure, so they try to scare B away. Since they don't like transophobes anyway, they think it makes sense to tell B they are trans themselves.
It's /adv/, man. It often makes less sense than Sup Forums

kek

Is this you?

Where could a 6/10 transgirl meet a guy that will actually appreciate her and be at least slightly attractive?
>I have little to no Adam's apple
>I'm 24/7 female and pass fairly well
>I work out
>9 months hormones

Holy shit. He's not even using a mouthpiece!

It is

Damnnn...

so there is no mutual attraction between A and B?
if thats the case, why does A even care?

well, we are on Sup Forums.
A is simply fucking dumb and can never accept, that somebody might like her, since she doesn't like herself at all.
It's a classic self-fullfilling prophecy.
She just thinks she deserves nothing in her life and pursues it like other men pursue their dreams

also, yes, there *is* a mutual attraction. And A wants none of that happiness, no sir

so how, and why, does your concern play into this?

Fresh OC. I've been stretching my asshole.

I find it damn amusing. And it seems to be just the right thread to share it.
So I just came to ask you guys, whether you think that double traps are gay

Can... anyone help with this? I'm an extremely lonely individual...

depends on where you live

"gay" as in poorly handled opportunities, yeah maybe.
"gay" as in same sex attraction, uh....

person A should simply face the fear and take it.

also fresh oc from wannabe trap in london here with a lil proof watermark :3

Pic and location. Yes, we can help.

There isn't a stable way to meet guys no matter where you live? I'd settle for being someone's sex slave just to have companionship at this point -.-

I can't issue out pics, I don't want Sup Forums knowing how much of a sad fuck I am.. I'm sorry :-/
Also, I'm not usually sad like I am now, I'm quite lively on normal conditions

Not really, it's pretty hit or miss

thats some fine progress, think you could fit one of these? lol

post your pics, or advertise on a hookup site.
i think we're all basically sad fucks here so its not like anyone really cares if you're a man, baby, ya know?

Again, where do you live? There are actually men reading this thread that are reasonably good looking, funny, smart, earn a solid amount and would breed you. If we don't know where you are, we can't help you.

Well... hell... I guess I get to put myself out there again X.Z
Any idea on good like.. good trans dating apps? Grindr is just ppl who wanna fuck and ditch, I'm not into that...
Perhaps in another thread, heh.. I haven't made OC in forever anyways
Virginia

What is a double trap exactly? A girl who pretends to be mtf trans? It isn't gay, but it's a total deal breaker. Imagine expecting a cute feminine penis but you find a disgusting vagina instead. Unforgivable.

that's what I mean.
>first she claims to be a regular trap
>then it turns out it was just a trap and she has, ugh, vagina
as you can clearly see, that accounts for two traps

dating.lovetoknow.com/Transgender_Personals some site that are better than tinder and Grindr.

Meta af

all sites for meeting people have an infestation of one night stands, not saying you'll never find someone genuine that way, but youll go through dozens of hookups before finding someone real.
dating apps and technology will never, ever replace meeting someone face to face.
online personas are (usually) fake as fuck.
meet enough men from these sites and youll find out they only want to fuck, which is probably why they dont have a real relationship in the first place heh.

Thank you user -hugs- I'll try it out, also love the Girpool pic
Sadly the truest of things said. But being only an average looking girl, I don't usually attract many men irl, and if I do its kind of an issue when I have to bring up being trans...

>Be me
>just turned 18
>wanting some guy to fill my boipucci
>could pass for a trap with some effort and some nice clothes
>except that i'm 6'2
>taller than everyone I know
>tfw I just want to be smol and have my boipucci filled

Wow nice, more

The small I'm confident I can fit. I might get the medium in there if I lube it properly and clench my teeth.

jack?

nope don't know jack m8

This is appalling. I came here to see sexy feminine trans/traps that could no doubt pass as female until they dropped their pants.

Where are they?

I know I can fit a medium. I own one.

do you show that you're attracted to someone when you see them in public? smile, wink, wave, laugh, turn your head, say hi, etc etc.
engage them, slightly, let them know you're interested and willing to give an inch, maybe theyll take a mile.

BD is mind numblingly amazing....

Not in the same state, but same time zone. If you have Kik, I'd love to talk sometime. Always wanted to chat regularly with a trans girl.

allow me to redirect you to tumblr.

Not had a lot of practice, how am I doing?

maybe pluck your brows but, passable

you fucking suck at photoshop.

Good luck with the sites, it'll probablytake a fair bit of time to find a person that's looking to date not just hook up. But they are there. Too bad you're not in Texas you seem pretty chill. Austin is pain in the ass (pun intended)

He kind of has a point though. 4 years ago or around then, trap threads were actually traps threads. Now it's mostly a bunch of self-posting CD sissies that don't really pass. I'm fine with it, but for people who are less faggoty I could see it being an issue

holy shit Jack i didn't know you were into this shit

So whats your favorite? Send a link

Fuck, that looks fun. I need to get my hands on the medium one. Then work my way up to the large one.

Well, I haven't told anyone about it.

Guys, what do I need for the quickest, easiest and nicest enema able to clean me well?

If I wink or anything likeep that, usually the guy would come by. But later when the tranny card is laid on the table I'm made out to be a piece of shit for leading him on when "I'm nothing but a dude"
Umm.. drop yours and I'll message, k?
Thank you again, and yeah I hope something good comes about it. I'm making a thing on the first site nao

Are you able to direct me to what im looking for?

What I do is stick a syringe (without a needle of course) into some water, then I stick it up my ass and push the water in.

WHY DO YOU LOOK LIKE GOATSE

FUCK

isn't a syringe a bit too small?

I'd imagine it being a big syringe.

It's a 10 cc syringe, so it fits quite nicely actually

w-what the fug?

What? You've never seen a guy spreading his asshole on Sup Forums before? Get the fuck off of my board you fucking newfag
>R(E)^69

yeah, priority 1) learn how to fake tits, priority 2) sort out the brows
seriously I want to go get them done but its a bit embarassing

this isnt photoshopped so Im gonna take that as a compliment. seriously though what part did you think is shopped?

you do realize the fallacy within this, no?
4 years ago, trap threads were majorly post op trannies, perhaps an inspirational precursor to the traps we have now.
post op trannies make a bias case among people who are new to the scene, people who think post op trans is what all traps should be. thats kind of black and white when you step back and look at it.
next purchase is def gonna be the gryphon, maaaaybe in XL
getting water in isnt really a problem, i use a water bottle because its the same as anything, but get an enema nozzle for quick and easy draining. best thing ever.
i mean, thats something you have to simply deal with because you kind of are doing exactly that, minus the piece of shit bit. but thats like, you know, the definition of trapping ya? tricking dudes to think you're not a dude, gotta find the one thats okay with it and to do that you have to keep searching and enduring.
bfy dot tw/C2br
dont make me show you some real oc goatse.

I got nothing m8, I get all my shit from here