It's happening. Our man is on the board

It's happening. Our man is on the board.

Other urls found in this thread:

elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/2016-general-election-trump-vs-clinton
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ross_Perot_presidential_campaign,_1992
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_1992
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

4% more to be in debates

elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/2016-general-election-trump-vs-clinton

When you include undecided and other, there's between 15% and 25% of the electorate that could go Johnson today. Once Johnson wins the nomination, he'll get into these under his own name. Can't wait.

>libertarian party now full of jewish neocon

kek you faggots deserve it

Libertarians got infiltrated by liberals. They're done.

sad but true

>libertarians still exist

>some stupid aussie "supporting" an american politician

Go away.

>gary johnson

HAHAHAHAHA this is their fucking last resort? Their desperate attempt. I can't wait for jews to get gassed for their subversion. People are starting to wake up.

I fucking new it, they have started to push a third guy to take votes away from Trump

You morons will lap it up, I expect to see Gary Johnson generals popping up soon

Anyone who thinks he's going to be polling that in September or October in out of their minds, or this is their first election. Third party candidates always poll high (for third party candidates) in the middle months, and collapse.

Johnson won't crack 2% when the votes are all counted in November.

This shit pisses me off. Where the fuck were all these supposed freedom lovers back when Ron Paul was running?

And apparently all the neocons hated trump for not being a "true conservative(tm)" but are willing to jump to the libertarian party, who want over the counter full-term abortions, dude weed lmao, fag marriage, etc.

I'm going to be fucking pissed if Johnson ends up pulling a Nader and throws the election to Hillary.

fuck that

JILL STEIN 2016

>Alternative to Trump?

Excellent way to phrase it, as opposed to alternative to Clinton :^)

Keep trying to split the vote, CNN shills.

>still believes the "takes votes away meme"
>implying I would have ever voted for Romney in 2012 or Trump in 2016 anyway

>Mfw based Johnson will absolutely BTFO Trump
>mfw the day after the election

>implying votes can be taken away from a candidate that hasnt earned them.
>Implying Johnson supporters would vote for Trump or Hillary
What is it about elections that makes Sup Forums go full retard?

no one is voting "for" libertarians

they are voting "against" Trump because they think the most important thing on earth is flooding the US with Mexican Intellectuals

This will never happen. The debate part, I mean, not the 4%. The RNC and DNC will just continue to move the goalposts any time a third party or independent approaches that threshold.

you retards are going to hand the election to hillary just like nader voters gave it to bush

The irony is that most conservatives who opposed Trump this cycle, used the excuse "because he's not a fiscal conservative!" Yet these same people didn't give a shit about Ron Paul and instead chose mitt fucking romney last time.

These people are neither truly conservative on social or fiscal issues. They just hate Trump.

Just like Atheism

Ron Paul always ran on a republican ticket and suspended after failing to get a nomination

>MUH LESSER OF TWO EVILS meme
You're still voting for evil, m8. Both candidates are unacceptable authoritarians that want to expand the size and scope of government, so it doesnt really matter to the libertarian voter.

Not even a libertarin, but but I would vote for Gary Johnson over both Clinton or Drumpf he was polling at 11% on election day.

Exactly my point. It's a transparent facade. All these neocon cucks are going to get BTFO'd

you need authority to keep out the barbarians

libertarians are the ultimate cucks

>our man
>checks flag
>sheep fucker
Checks out.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ross_Perot_presidential_campaign,_1992

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_1992

what

>libertarians are the ultimate cucks
Now try expressing your point of view without memewords.

the left and the right were far closer to each other decades ago (when America was still white)

Libertarians want to destroy their own ideology (with demographics) and will defend it

>the left and the right were far closer to each other decades ago (when America was still white)

Democrats are just as right wing, even not even more so, than Republicans now.

>New Zealand fat as fuck

Feels good man.

Meanwhile, Trump and Hillary want to continue shitting all over the Constitution, the cornerstone document of our country.

I think you misunderstand my point. All these people heading over to the libertarian party (as well as the neocon shills like Paul Ryan et al) are all shitting all over trump for being anti-freedom and all this shit. And yet they were all absolutely fucking silent when Ron Paul was running. If these people actually cared about libertarian principles and freedom, they would've all been standing up for Ron Paul back in 08 and 12. But they didn't. Because they don't actually give a shit about libertarianism. They're just using it as an excuse not to vote for trump for ( ( ( other reasons ) ) )

I think it'd be hilarious if the neocons co-opt libertarianism and suddenly its central tenets include things like protection of israel and foreign interventionism.

They allowed Perot to debate.

how does trump want to shit all over the constitution?

I would never vote for Trump or Hillary in the first place

Geez

Hillary is one of the weakest candidates to ever come out, even weaker than Kerry

Yet everything keeps going her way

you don't understand politics

Democrats and Republicans are "economically" neoliberals now (i.e. let corporations rape everything for fun)

However "socially" Democrats are about as left as you can get.

>he thinks the constitution will mean anything when we are full of Mexican intellectuals

BRITPOSTING

Perot is also the reason we have the 15% threshold instead of just qualifying on enough ballots to mathematically win the presidency.
>Supports PATRIOT Act
>Supports NSA
>Supports spying on citizens
>Supports censoring the internet
>Wants to silence the press

Do Americans really believe Trump has a chance against Hillary, the first female POTUS? Come on

Yup, better to just kill that pesky document that guarantees you certain freedoms so you dont have to deal with darkies right?
Now pick up that can, citizen.

The libertarian party was always 60% liberty lovers, 40% DUDEWEEDLMAO

there are far more pressing issues

You think that mexicans will respect and protect the constitution, you fucking moron?

>implying votes can be taken away from a candidate that hasnt earned them.
No but there's a shit load of people who are on the "if it HAD to vote for Trump or Hillary i rather vote Trump" and a third party is swinging those voter so they have an alternative.

>how does trump want to shit all over the constitution?

>call Obama a dictator for 7 years
>IT'S OK AS LONG AS IT'S OUR DICTATOR NOW

You constitution fetishists are idiots

You think any of the Mexicans are going to follow any of it (or care)

they exist to create shitty oligarchic societies with no rights see: Latin America

I'm feelin it

many of the founding fathers supported the alien & sedition acts of 1798. sometimes the nation-state needs to buckle the fuck down for a decade or two in order to get its shit together.

Yes, nevermind the destruction of our founding principals, we have to do something about these darkies!
>WWWAAAAHHHH CHOICE IS BAD!
OR, those people would simply say "you know what? fuck it, im gonna stay home on election day!"
If you dont care about the constitution, then why dont you go to Europe?

>March

What about today?

>Trump picks Rand as VP
>lolbergs stop their autistic whine
>the neokikes jump ship and go straight to shillary

Add those Gary Johnson votes to Trump's and he's at 45% to Hillary's 42%

>Proxy run for republicans to vote for Clinton without actually voting for Clinton
Just go the full distance faggots and vote for Clinton

>ALTERNATIVE TO TRUMP?

Hey goys, don't want to vote for Trump? Look, here's a pre-packaged spoiler candidate for you! You can vote for him and cause Hillary to win -- it's like voting for Hillary but at least you'll have your principles as we import more third-worlders into the country :^)

>IF YOU ARENT VOTING FOR TRUMP YOURE VOTING FOR HILLARY meme
If GJ wasnt running, I would stay home on election day, tbqh. Fuck Clinton and fuck Trump

The media is probably gonna push the libertarian to act as a spoiler to get Hilary in the white house.

> we have to do something about these darkies

If you like shitskins so much move to Mexico/Africa

I'm sure they will respect your constitution

>If you don't care about the constitution

I care about the constitutions and hte bill of rights

which is why I don't want the country full of shitskins that don't care about the constitution and will turn the US into a 3rd world shithole

Sometimes you have to act outside the constitution when it is good for the country (Jefferson signing the Louisiana Purchase despite having no constitutional authority to do so)

11% dont want roads

If Gary Johnson wants democrats to win then he should run... otherwise he should drop out.

It's time.

Wrong. Lots of people vote for Libertarians, they're just spotty because so often they get sucked into the game, becoming so afraid of one demopublican they vote for the other.

This election is going to be great. Clinton and Trump are both so over the top insane that trick is starting to fail. It's fear overload. They've used fear to manipulate us year after year, a little more required every time as the tolerance rises, until this year we've finally reached the point where fear quits working.

It's finally time to take America back!

Stormfags and SJWs BTFO!

>Libertarians

>I would stay home on election day
If you're a republican and staying home, you're basically voting for Clinton.
Stop trying to run away from the reality with your made up excuses.
Go ahead, vote for Clinton.

The powerful Neocohens and the Kock bros are not supporting Gary Johnson out of their kindness of their hearts, they are basically using him as a kamikaze against Trump to ensure their real candidate, Hillary, wins.

Neocohens don't give a fuck about lolbertarians, in fact they did everything they could to fuck over Ron Paul, even changing the GOP primary rules to avoid the delegate takeover Ron Paul supporters did, a rule which cam back to bit them in the ass with Trump this cycle.

>any of the Mexicans are going to follow any of it (or care)

lol

Good thing the constitution defines and limits the GOVERNMENT'S powers and actions. Nothing to do with the conduct of private citizens.

This. Jill Stein has to be pushed HARD. Do everything needed to make Hillary look conservative and her followers will flee.

A vote for Johnson is a vote for Shillary. He doesn't stand a chance in hell. Would you rather have Hillary who is pro-Wall Street and pro """""" Free""""""" Trade? Or would you rather have Trump who is against those things and would actually give libertarias a better chance at winning in the future?

yes
I'm sure all the Mexican intellectuals would love to hear your economic theories

Just ignore the fact all of Latin America is full of oligarchies ans plutocracies and Hispanics don't give a shit about rights outside the right to free money from gringos

>I fucking new it, they have started to push a third guy to take votes away from Trump

And libertardians are dumb enough to fall for it

>if you're a republican
Im a registered independent. The only time I actually vote republican is on the local level cause they at least arent complete retards in my state. Other than that I write in or vote third party.

>Libertarians got infiltrated by liberals. They're done.

This pretty much. Ironically all of Rothbard's supporters who were instrumental in founding right-wing, modern libertarianism (prior to it being hijacked by leftists) are now being purged for their support of Trump and "racist" alt-right ideas.
>Lew Rockwell
>Tom Woods
>Hans-Hermann Hoppe
>Walter Block

Dumbass, if they get an electoral majority the constitution is FINISHED!

Hey faggot a government prohibiting what individuals do in their free time is inherently not conservative or small.

>Independent and not voting
Then why the fuck are you voting on politics?

>commenting on politics*

Ralph Nader all over again

Gee who could be behind this?

Perot ran a terrible campaign and chose a total doofus for a VP, and still got 18.91% of the popular vote in 92.

Johnson will do far better than this. His irrelevance is a trumptard pipe dream.

The constitution is a piece of paper

when the Mexican intellectuals take over they will tear it up entirely or ignore it.

Why do Constitution fetishists think that the Constitution has magical powers?

Liberia has the same constitution as us and is full of cannibals and warlords since it's a 99.9% black country

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

> new it

Gary Johnson isn't even a fucking libertarian, he's "liberal on social issues and conservative on economic issues" which is not what fucking libertarianism is and is the epitome of left-wing horseshit that has ruined the party.

Probably because I'm an American citizen and despite not buying into the Red Team vs. Blue Team divide, I'm still capable of voting and engaging in our political system.
>Voting based on party lines instead of policy
I seriously hope you dont do this.

I will consider a Johnson-Macafee ticket....though I despise Hillary so very much that I might have to vote for the Lord Emperor as I did in the primary.

Look at Brazil/Mexico if you want to see the US's future

LITERALLY WHO

Libertarian's fantasy of open borders + free trade is a pipe dream.

Once the USA is majority hispanics, "libertarian ideas" will never win an election. And Americans are tired of competing with Third World slave labor.

>neo-cons
>Kochs

>support Gary Johnson

??????

And if you thought the US crime rate was bad now just wait until we are full of Mexican intellectuals.

Holy crap, Gary might actually bust 1% this time? Eh, not really. Pic - 2012 results.

You're not for anyone, you're not voting for anyone, you don't really hope for anyone to win.
You are pointless. Your opinion is pointless. You are wasting your time here.