If there will be one thing Justice League will get right, it's gonna be the fucking fight scenes for sure...

If there will be one thing Justice League will get right, it's gonna be the fucking fight scenes for sure. Literally no doubt about that

This is your mind when its rotted by videogame sensibility

kek

i blame snyder for a lot, but i cant hate on his action.

looks like shit t b h

god-tier kino

i honestly feel bad for marvel fanboys they will never experience a good comic book film

Yes, you most certainly can. Hes utterly incompetent.

Everyones seen TDK though.

>URG HE STILL SUCKIN
>WHEW, OKAY, LETS TRY AGA-
>OH NO, LOIS IS TROUBLE, ITS A GOOD THING DOOMSDAY HAS COMPLETELY FORGOTTEN I EXIST THUS LEAVING ME FREE TO GO RESCUE HER AND GET THE SPEAR, AS I AM THE ONLY PERSON WHO CAN GET THE SPEAR THAT WEAKENS AND HARMS KRYPTONIANS JUST BY BEING NEAR THEM

>You're not brave. Men are brave.
That's the most BATMAN-y line I ever heard. I love it.

>you are not brave, men are brave
>i say this while I'm wearing a just about invulnerable suit of armor and hiding several weapons that can and will kill you

>invulnerable suit of armor
>It took a nudge from superman to put a huge hand print in it.
Also he's saying that Superman is only brave because of his powers. Batman has no powers and still faces dangers. Like fighting a God that could crush him like a ant if he wanted too.

best scene of the movie desu

>if he wanted too.
its a good thing clark establishes up front he doesn't want to fight and hes there to ask batman for help. And batman responds by trying to kill him.

and yea, any suit that can be thrown through several buildings without turning the occupant to mush is pretty much invulnerable.

>you are fighting an abomination that could destroy the world
>suddenly you feel your most loved person in the world is about to die
is the world worth saving if that person dies?
would you ignore it and feel your loved one die while you fight?

its a good thing doomsday was a bro and tots understood what supermans was goin through and let him go off to save his ho.

>studio fucks his film up and interferes non stop
>film is still 8.5/10

>>studio fucks his film up and interferes non stop again, releasing a disjointed cut in theatres at first
>full cut is 8.5/10

you are probably retarded user

This.

The fight scenes were complete ass. In MoS too. Usually becomes an unwatchable mess after the first couple of blows.

>its a good thing clark establishes up front he doesn't want to fight and hes there to ask batman for help.
Actually he didn't before he gets to say anything else" Bruce attacks him . So from Clark perspective that he won't listen and he from he knows of "BATMAN" he is a man that is a ruthless killer.
>and yea, any suit that can be thrown through several buildings without turning the occupant to mush is pretty much invulnerable.
But not for Clark. As in how it only took a nudge for him to dents the shit out of it.

>MoS and BvS
>anything above 6/10

you have the brain damages

you have no taste, fuck off back to Sup Forums or Sup Forums

Video games have better fight choreography than this shit.

Not him but I think the UE was a solid 7/10. It suffers from classic capeshit cliches but it didn't hurt my overall experience of the movie.

>fuck off back to Sup Forums or Sup Forums for not liking a movie only liked by people who's brains have either been rotted by videogames or comics

HOLY SHIT

You see an omega symbol form from the plumes of smoke encircling Superman at 0:05

>fuck off back to Sup Forums or Sup Forums for not liking a movie only liked by people who's brains have either been rotted by videogames or comics

>implying they (you) didn't get bored after 20 minutes

>The world only makes sense if you force it too.

Made my dick hard.

>You're not brave. Men are brave

If this were a Marvel movie, the line would be "Men and women are brave."

>Actually he didn't before he gets to say anything else

>Bruce, please
>I was wrong, you have to listen to me
>lex wants us to
>meaningless trap triggers
>you don't understand
>there's no time
>I UNDERSTAND!
>superman pushes batman half a football field away
>another meaningless trap activates
>superman throws batman again
>superman punches batman through a building a few times
>stay down, if I wanted it, you'd be dead already

Then it goes into the "omg bruce why are you doing this I just wanted to talk" phase of the 7 minute titular sequence.

also, the "men are brave" line doesn't drop till after clark is reduced to normal human levels of strength. This entire time, batman's super suit is completely undamaged.

But hey, I responded. So consider yourself a successful troll.

I really liked that fight.

But Snyder wanted to make the metahuman fights and actions look oniric, like fantasy, stuff of legends etc.

But tthat doesnt mix well with frenetic action

lol the ground/dust beneath Batman splits as if he were moving incredibly fast.

K I N O
I
N
O

The only good part about that scene is how the shard of batsuit catches the light and lines up with affleck's eye, for the "blind rage" effect used in comics, a lot.

Which was clearly unintentional, considering the piece disappears afterwards and the peak of that scene is swining superman around by his foot, because of pure magic.

>all this talk of Snyder's talent at filming action
>no webms of the best fight scene in the whole movie

Batman saving Martha was 100x better than that doomsday garbage

that scene was embarrassingly full of CGI.

Best scene in the movie imo.

Don't know about the other characters I just want to see this for the Superman Steppenwolf fight scene if there is one
And maybe to see Flash and Cyborg banter
And Based Batfleck
Skeletor can fuck off
Le edgy waterman is a wild card

the guys who made the trailer agreed.

as everyone saw that scene no less than thirty times before the movie even premiered.

>the Superman Steppenwolf fight
30 seconds theatrical
45 seconds extended

>Bruce is wearing an extremely defensive mask
>He doesn't see Superman for who he really is until the mask is broken
>and his vision restored

pottery

The mask gets broken a lot earlier and bruce just gets angrier.

Then additional damage happens to it off screen for no perceptible reason.

was this before batman decided not to kill anyone?

>horrid cutting all over the place
>punching people causes sparks because we need to hide the lack of contact
>punching a person into the ground triggers a CGI dust effect

Like I said.

Watch the movie.

>>punching people causes sparks because we need to hide the lack of contact

Those are knife slashes/stabs Batman is deflecting

snyder's batman is more badass than other batmans because he has no problem with killing people

This is the best fight scene in capeshit history. I know with all the BvS trolling, all sincerity is lost... but nothing comes close to this. Nolan should be embarrassed at the terrible fighting scenes in his movies after watching this.

I love how it humanizes the hero. He gets his cape tugged and falls down, he gets stabbed, a gun fires at point blank range and grunts in discomfort.

Marvel shit is basically immortal people running into each other. The civil war fight didn't hurt anyone until the big "dramatic" moment at the end.

Are you stupid? He's deflecting the knives with his bracelets. There are no sparky punches.

0:14

>best fight scene in capeshit history

I like how you qualify that so hard it becomes another "tallest midget" award.

He obviously didn't even watch the clip, don't waste your time.

>confusing spittle and the background light for sparks

You are a cunt.

Considering they're both CGI and look identical, how could anyone make that mistake.

>anyone who doesn't like what I like didn't watch it

just stop.

I have. He doesn't really have any problems giving lethal injuries to his foes it seems.

Someone upload a webm of the cap vs robosuit guy from Civil war
It's unironically the worst fight in any superhero movie

>Marvel shit is basically immortal people running into each other.

>batman gets stabbed in the shoulder with a four inch blade
>shoulder is perfectly fine a second later

yea, DCEU is so about vulnerable people

>batman gets stabbed in the shoulder with a four inch blade
Maybe you're missing the part where Batman is covered in armor

Agree, plus that scene of the sink is pathetic the choreography of the fights in this film is terrible

They do not look identical, you just saw what you wanted to in order to push it as a flaw when anyone with actual working eyes could tell the difference.

>I have.

Maybe you phrased it poorly, I don't know.

Nah

He's still a man standing up to what is perceived as a god, m8

... maybe you're missing the part where the knife clearly goes through a joint in the armor that is there so he can move his arm, and batman reacts to it, as it went into his shoulder.

But hey, watching things without looking at Sup Forums is hard right

>clearly shows Batman in pain after he's stabbed
>tis but a scratch milady :^)

>batman's armor repairs deep knife wounds

Literally the only good scene in the film.

>you just saw what you wanted to

this is projecting.

As this the only way to convince oneself snyder isn't total garbage.

He drops that line after hitting superman with kryptonite gas.

Nothing Clark said indicated that Bruce would know that what he was talking about.
>Then it goes into the "omg bruce why are you doing this I just wanted to talk" phase of the 7 minute titular sequence.
He was showing Batman that he can't win. He didn't know that he had weapon that could harm him.
>also, the "men are brave" line doesn't drop till after clark is reduced to normal human levels of strength. This entire time, batman's super suit is completely undamaged.
It drops there because it was showing that now that he was at human level, Batman will show him that he he's not truly brave. It is in the context of the moment. Again the suit is not invulnerable because Clark was still holding back. He doesn't actual start trying to really hurt Bruce until after being hit with the Kryptonite grenade.
>But hey, I responded. So consider yourself a successful troll.
Seems that you can't even understand simple Capeflick. You sound like the troll.

> Not any strategy in batman combat style.. just gas Superman and beating him in the ground

>Superman wait to the slooooow batman smokebomb throw... waits some more until the smoke cover batman and then he attack.. "uuuuuh where he go?, hes so tactical"

> DCucks: BEST FIGHT EVER!!!

>That's the most BATMAN-y line I ever heard. I love it.

You need to either read more Batman comics or stop reading only Miller's.

Plus the movements of the suit are so clumsy he looks like that cheap Power Ranger Megazord suits

I find stupidity repugnant, therefore trolling does nothing for me.

But I'll respond in vain hope of actual discussion.

Also the really cool part about the "men aren't brave" line is how SCARED batman becomes when the original hit of kryptonite gas wears off.

Of course the next hit lasts longer despite being distributed over a greater area for literal plot reasons.

>>horrid cutting all over the place
Actually the cuts are used very well. They are only used to highly certain parts, like arm breaking and knight stabbing. If you want to see bad cuts watch Batman begins or the Winter Soldier's fight scenes. The cut they use serve no purpose and just make the actual choreography impossible to make out.
Not going to reply to the rest of your shitty post.

>Caring about fight scenes
The mind of a pleb

No, they clearly did the cuts because of how horrid the knightmare sequence looked without them.

I guess someone didn't want to be associated with that level of incompetency twice.

>paper thin arguments

>rage against other movies because he cant defend this movie by their own merits

> HURR DURR ur arguments are dumb

Snyder fans are so pathetic

>Literally clenching at straws to diss the best Batman scene in any movie

Dad what are you doing :^)

Or I'm comparing it to non-batman scenes.

But hey, DC is all about being the tallest midget.

MoS and BvS have been the only movies to really capture what it would be like if two incredibly powerful godlike beings fought.

Everything in Marvel feels extremely neutered. Which is fine for Cap, spiderman, and iron man to a degree. But Thor, Hulk, and especially Vision feel anemic.

>>paper thin arguments
Nothing else needed to be said. That's how you should do cuts in fight scenes. Cuts are hard to do because if you do too much it, the hits won't register well.
>>rage against other movies because he cant defend this movie by their own merits
Not raging at anything. Just listing examples of fight scenes with poor cuts.
>> HURR DURR ur arguments are dumb
But the rest of his argument was dumb. That was always BTFO by other anons that reply to him.

so if two gods started fighting in real life everything would become CGI?

I literally don't get the point your making? Are you saying it should be practical or something?

>killing people makes you badass

Lol, hello middle schooler.

That is the most cliche sort of fight scene ever

Harry potter repeated that exact shit like 20 times and it was never cool