Research Chem thread

Research Chem thread.

Lets talk about Research chems. Pic Related.

Other urls found in this thread:

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Etizolam
amazon.com/American-Weigh-GEMINI-20-Portable-MilliGram/dp/B0012TDNAM
amazon.com/Marquis-Mandelin-Reagents-Identification-Reaction/dp/B00TY3OO60/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1495942347&sr=8-3&keywords=test kit mecke
amazon.com/Ehrlichs-Reagent-Compound-Identification-Reaction/dp/B00UF463NY
reddit.com/r/Borax/comments/16dey0/guide_to_volumetric_dosing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1p is a fine chemical. Not for human consumption of course. It is astounding how similar it is to its lsd counterpart

Etizolam and clonazolam or personal favorites. But amy benzo RC will do

I want to try these

Would you like URLs to vendors I've used? Accepts CC and Bitcoin

you think they wink every time they apply that "for analytical use only" sticker?

I'm looking for a good DCK Vendor. I wasn't impressed with Scientific innovations batch and have no idea where to go for a good vendor. They seem pricey too, but their 2-FMA is god tier.

Help? Also 1P is beautiful ...

If it were me I would. At least until I got burnt out on the joke.

Oh fuck yeah they do. Either way, I feel like RC's are gonna end up alot more popular in the near future.

I've researched 2-fma, 1p-LSD and DCK. Kidna looking for other things to try that aren't incredibly "dangerous" and well priced.

Plz user

Domestics.com - best vendor imo

Etizest-1.com - for brand name etizolam pellets

Rcchemsupply.com - best prices but only accepts Bitcoin atm

Domesticrcs.com **

what were your findings with 1p?

Amazing, slightly longer come up. Otherwise identical to the original substance. Definately worth the money.

Thx bro

is 1p legal in the usa?

Anybody ever drop 25i-NBOMe?

Yes, in MOST states. Always do your research.

Happy hunting user, make sure you clear your schedule if you plan on using that shit.

Never. I think its a little too risky for what its worth. Not something id ever mess with.,

I had a few from silkroad back in my days,
It's a weird stuff.

I feel spiritually responsible for every single decision I make like my whole existence is a butterfly effect that I can control... I am waves in an ocean of influence

Since I took it I feel like I lost my identity because what I would have done normally is different than what I would do now, I feel like confidence is cheap but I ultimately have to sacrifice my semblance of self to make it easier for other souls to exist

Not to mention never forgetting the melting/inflating visuals during the most intense portion of the trip

And they take CC? I have no idea what a bitcoin even is. Although idk about putting my cc info into a sketchy ass site like that :0

user, Bitcoin is easy. Just use Coinbase.com

Buy coins on coinbase. Transfer coins to vendor. Get product. EZ.

wat

Yes my G, feel the same

Alright ill look into it. How much is 1 bitcoin? Also that etizolam is basically like xanax right? Is it expensive? Thanks for the info brother

I've ordered from domesticrcs over 30 times, using me debit card each time. Never had a single problem. I've used my debit card with all these vendors and have not once experienced any kind of issue..

Alright user, time to drop some knowledge.

First, learn what a test kit is. Live by the test kit. Worship the test kit. Marquis, Mandeline, Mecke, Elrichs are all good kits for different things.

You don't usually buy a bitcoin like you get a dollar. You just buy parts of a bitcoin. Etizolam is alot like xanax, but for accurate dosing you need to look up volumetric dosing. Never go full Sup Forumsartard.

GET A SCALE.

The gemini 20 is your pal.

I'll be here to answer any questions.

How much are they paying you to say that? Lol jk but I'll look into both that and possibly ordering something with the debit and also look into BC. Hope you're not trolling me and if not I really do appreciate the info.

Continuing

Good vendors are Lysergi, BCLSupply, Scientific innovations if you get an invite. The indole shop is also great.
Can confirm, they are a good vendor.

Hit up leddit for alot of great sources.

Damnnn bro thanks for that. Much appreciated. I have screenshotted all this for the info. I'm not into psychedelics or anything like that. Mostly just opiates and the occasional benzo. I actually have a script for xans and Adderall but Idk I'm getting older and u know. Just been interested in RCs for awhile. Any ones that are opioid like?

U-47700 seems to be the go-to RC Opitate.

For learning about chems, look into psychonautWiki and tripsitme.com. Both are insanely good sites. Erowid is always god tier.

For benzo's, your options are pretty much Etizolam, Clonolam, Diclazem, and Flubromazolam.

I don't fuck with benzos or opiates, but everyone seems to really enjoy etizolam. Just learn how to make a liquid solution to dose properly, mg scales aren't accurate under 15 mg (usually they weight +-5mg). Its really easy to do with some simple math.

Shit I forgot to mention. They have RC stims. I've been trying out 2-FMA and its pretty much a clean cheap crashless Adderall. Perfect for studying and productivity, with little euphoria and some social improvements. 2 grams is $45 for me, and you take 25 mg at a time. Cheap as hell and perfect for my college student ass.

You're the man. Thanks a lot for all that. I'm going to research the shit outta all those sites and try and get booklearnt on this stuff. I'm just guessing based off the names that etizolam is like xans, clonolam is like kpins, diclazem is like Valium and the last one I have no idea.

Oh shit sweet dude. I love Adderall but I fucking hate the crash and come down... Makes me feel so sketchy and I get all anxious and shit. Fucking amphetamine salts man. I'm gonna look into that cuz a crash less Addy would be amazing. Thanks so much man seriously

How do I get into chemistry?

No problem, just helping everyone learn. Actually, I want to say what you listed are all benzos. The naming convention sorta goes out the window. PsychonautWiki is your best bet to learn about new substances.

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Etizolam

Here is their page for etizolam. It tells you RoA, Dosages, and basically everything you want to learn. Just remember that you can NEVER weigh something accurately below 15mg with a scale. With some drugs, +-5mg isnt a big deal, but with Etizolam, a heavy dose is 5mg.

Definately don't want to fuck that up.

I can definately vouch for 2-FMA. Its pretty much a functional 9+ hour adderall. Its an amazing chem and I'm gonna stock up asap.

Asking the wrong user here.

Worrddddd up my man. Many thanks. Am going to order a test kit and a scale tonight, then research all the things you've cited here tonight. Sweet deal, have learned more from you tonight than I have anywhere else before. One last question, is it safe to order that stuff to the crib?? Or should I order it to an abandoned house or something?

high school

I'll stick to marijuana, i'm too scared to try anything else

yeah, i would go mary but my gf would rip me a new one. Strangely, she's offered me some of her perscribed adderall many times

Weird, is she one of those "it's illegal so its dangerous" type of people?

bingo

but her giving (if she actually did) you those pills is also illegal

amazon.com/American-Weigh-GEMINI-20-Portable-MilliGram/dp/B0012TDNAM

Link to the good old gemini 20.

amazon.com/Marquis-Mandelin-Reagents-Identification-Reaction/dp/B00TY3OO60/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1495942347&sr=8-3&keywords=test kit mecke

Link for marquis, mandelin, mecke kits.

amazon.com/Ehrlichs-Reagent-Compound-Identification-Reaction/dp/B00UF463NY

Link for Elrichs test kit.

Worth every penny. And of course its good to order to the house, its legal as long as you don't intend to consume it. ;). Just use legit info and order it, make sure what you are ordering is legal in your state.

I owe you my life user. I love you and would kiss you on the mouth if I could right now. Thank you so much

Im pretty new to the whole designer drug scene. Ive only fucked with weed, but ive wanted to try out some psychedelics like shrooms or lsd. Is there anything out there that could subsidize my research?

No problem user, just here to help. Test kits are easy to use, just put some substance on a glass plate, put a drop on, watch the colors. DanceSafe posts youtube videos showing all their reactions to different kits. Use those to compare.

Yes there is user. So 1p-LSD hits your system, then turns into LSD. The comeup is just a little slower. Otherwise, its pretty much identical..

4-ACO-DMT is the same thing, but for shrooms. It starts as one chem, then turns into shrooms once your body digests it. Plus it bypasses alot of the usual nausea that shrooms has.

Thanks, I love learning new shit about chemistry and drugs and shit

any links for 1p-LSD?

causingcolor.com but site is down.

sheeeit
well thank you anyways for the help and those amazon links user

Go with Lysergi.com or BCLSupply for 1p-lsd. Don't go with causingcolor, their prices are pretty shitty.

reddit has /r/researchchems, /r/rcsources for pretty much all your sourcing needs.

Lysergi, indoleshop and bcls are your best bet.

Most sources on LizardLabs.eu are also good, just do your reading. But causing colors is pretty much a ripoff.

Lysergi is also down for maintainance right now.

haven't even heard of BCLSupply, thanks user gonna get off causingcolor then.

Is lsresearchchemlab any good? I just found it. I guess ill migrate to the subreddits tho

You can alleviate the crash and comedown depression by slowly taking more caffeine as you start coming down. It basically slows down the rate that your body eliminates the adderall. You could also take a really small dose of adderall when come down symptoms start to show. Like 2.5 mgs

The comedown depression is basically the result of the drug disappearing too quickly. You could also dose less in the first place.

I wouldn't know anything about lsresearchlab. Haven't heard of them. Reddit has great sources.

I've never done drugs before, but really want to try LSD, what do?

Scratch that, did some more reading, reddit says they are pretty legit. I'll look and see if theri prices are ok.

1.) Buy 1p-LSD from Lysergi,BCLsuppy,TheIndoleShop. Whatever is cheapest. I can personally say Lysergi is awesome.

2.) Buy Elrichs Reagent test kit (Scroll up for link)

3.)Buy bitcoin using coinbase.com. Send coins to vendor.

4.) Test your tabs

5.) Try lsd.

6.) Enjoy.

Following up, they seem legit, but they have a minimum on purchases. Probably has great prices for bulk order, but I think they are sourced from china so be careful. Nothing a quick test can't fix.

Doing it now

Is there anything in particular I need to watch out for? Research chems aren't illegal to posses correct? Their legality is dependent on intent if I am correct.

Treat them as if they are still "real" drugs. Possession and ordering them is legal depending on state, but intent to distribute, consume, sell, exc allows you to be persecuted under the Federal Analogue law. Basically, don't be a fucking retard. They are legal to possess but not to consume. Always test your stuff, always research what it does. Look out for conflicting drug interactions, if any. TEST YOUR SHIT.

Past that, not much to it really. Always be on the look out for better vendors and stuff.

is there a formidable risk when procuring 4-AcO-DMT from BCLS? Im buying the test kits, but just curious about customer experiences

4-aco-dmt was my first chem, and BCLSupply was my first vendor. They are top notch, offer canadian order tracking, and their product is top notch. They seem a little pricey, but I don't really enjoy 4-aco-dmt too much. Im much more of a 1p-lsd kinda guy.

Overall, 10/10 company. My package was overweighed and everything tested fine.

Do they ship to the states?

They do indeed.

So if you can't weigh something accurately below a certain weight, how do you get 5mg?!

Volumetric Dosing. If you have a solution that is 100 ml, and you dissolve 100mg into it, you get 1mg/1ml.

You can change that ratio to make any kind of strength solution. All you need to do is check and see what its soluable in.

Others suggest that you weigh out 20mg of a substance in a weighing boat. Outside the boat(but on the scale), add 5mg of substance. What is outside the boat is 5mg. Inside the boat is 20 mg. This helps counteract the inaccuracy.

I used to time my afternoon coffee while I was coming down. It helped that I took some klonopin at that time, but it was still a very gentle and pleasant comedown.

Do any of these vendors take USPS money orders?

I'm a money order guy, hasn't steered me wrong yet. I don't get the Bitcoin thing.

My fav RC is 2C-E. Ive done alot of shit, most of it was RC's.
Im gonna be doing some DOM soon, any suggestions?

reddit.com/r/Borax/comments/16dey0/guide_to_volumetric_dosing/

Guide explaining volumetric dosing

have done reasearch chems twice in my life and no other psychedelics.

ask me anything

pic related, its my second time trippin on my come down.

I think some of them take money orders. Mileage may vary.

This bitcoin stuff is really easy. Use a currency exchange like Coinbase. Buy your coins. Coins go into a wallet. You transfer coins from your wallet to a vendors "wallet address". They recieve the money, send your product and live a happy life.

I'll answer any questions you may have.

coinbase isn't letting me add a card to my account. It just says "You've exceeded the maximum number of attempts for today. Please wait 24 hours before adding a new card." on the first attempt. is there another site to buy or sell coins?

i OD'd and was taken to the hospital in an ambulance. injected with sedatives and lied unconscious with a catheter inserted for 24 hours. can't say im the biggest fan of 25i-NBOMe.

I just like money orders because they start with cash. Sweet untraceable cash. Simple, too.

how do u know if a vendor is legit?

pretty sure thats what this was

Cex.io is also another good exchange.

I've tried:
1p
Al-lad
Ald-52
4-ho-mipt
2-cb-fly
Another unspecified nbome once

I've also tried hex-en, etizolam, flubromazolam, and 4-fa

Ahh, I gotcha. Bitcoin is definately your best bet. Its basically became the vendor standard these days.

You google "(vendor name) Reviews". Reddit usually has alot of great reviews for any vendor imaginable.

How would you say al-lad and ald-52 compare to 1p? I'm curious about them but 1p works so well.

SHEEEIT this thread is still going? Nice. A lot of really kind anons in here :o)

Gotta love those blackout texts/phone calls and slurred conversations. I need a better scale or a way to dose volumetrically for my future research.
I love etizolam

I hooked up your mom up with some DiCK last week

thought reddit had all the illegal shit banned and what not.

how can you trust these vendors when theyre on public ass international websites like reddit?

why are you not using darknet bruh

Be careful mane. I've taken ungodly amounts of xan and kpin and have blacked out, drank 3 cases of beer and woke up in jail 2 and a half hours away from where my night started. Just be safe with any benzo. Bad shit can happen lol

I'm shocked too. I started this thread hours ago and its STILL going.

Because these vendors technically aren't doing anything illegal. RC's are a grey area thing, and in most states, there are very few banned RC's.

RC's =/= Deepweb. They don't really need to hide it.

It's been a really good thread though.

Nyet

Trying to find anything on the darknet is shit.

I gave up on Tor.

This x 100

What are you a fucking scientist? Live by the rest kit my ass bitch. The guy you're responding to should just rail fatass lines and blackout for 2 weeks so he stops posting

TBH I'm never comfortable with the darknet. There is a higher "risk" with getting things mailed, vendors can be shitty easily. Overall the darknet is pretty shit.

Why go there when I can stick to the clearnet and legally get fucked up on a variety of substances and not worry about raids or love letters?

Anyplace that does 1p or 2-FMA by money order?

These places never list payment methods in their FAQs, you have to register an account, then try to order to find out what the options are.

You probably inject all that shit up your ass too you fucking faggot

Yeah, it's complete shit now. I'm sure there's some good sites left, TOR or elsewhere. Original Silkroad and maybe Silkroad 2 in the beginning were the best.