Fluffy thread

Fluffy thread

fresh oc from comic chan 2

hey friendo, its me john again, i can talk to much to much today but i hope you had a nice day!

Kweh.

>chocofag is still talking to himself

obligatory

>be a faggot
>make up names and personas to try and trick people into thinking you have friends
>it doesnt work
>you sit and cry in your mom's basement

It's unavoidable that some retard will show up asking what this shit is

#neverforget

inb4 am dis aw fetish?

damn why do all my images keep saving as thumbnails

dude really?

you gotta enlarge them before you save idiot

I know, I know, I'm a fag for posting thumbnails.

ooohhhh

here's a merged version of chocofags origin story

shit nvm it's missing a chunk because i fucked it up

BUMP

>"sketti's"

I didn't think it possible, yet here we are. CD got even more retarded.

what's your beef with cd? honestly curious

Why the hate? The crude art style of CD is what makes it so damn great

We need more responsible smarties

Trash art, shit attitude, cunt of a person. Insists on making everything look as shitty as possible in an attempt to be edgy. He absolutely could improve, but refuses.

He's also belligerently autistic whenever he sees anything that isn't explicitly abuse. To the point where he was banned for a while from commenting on other people's art on the booru, just to keep his autistic screeching from scaring away new blood.

Also, he's the most prolific artist in the booru while also being objectively the worst. It's disgusting.

i agree, it's an interesting angle, but they still need an element of failure no matter what

his art isn't that bad, though i agree there are things he could improve on

didn't know about that other stuff though, I'm new to the booru

Post more "weirdbox"

excellent, someone who won't spare my feelings

what do you think of this?

What the fuck is this shit? How does anyone enjoy this weird shit ... Goddamn you fuckers need Jesus.

here you go

/r/ing a comic I saw here over a year ago and haven't seen since (starting to believe it was just a fever dream or some shit desu)

It was a comic about fluffy foals being used as toilet paper, but not the one by the Russian artist with the green and brown foals that gets posted here sometimes. The one I'm thinking of was at least a few panels long and was written like a product pitch. It might have been in black and white but I'm not 100% on that. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, please post it, you'll have my eternal gratitude.

i would also like to see this

Bump

praise be to caesar

Is that hank hill?

it will be when i change his text to say "i got you now, i tell ya hwat"

This is full autism.

MLP has hybrid into something awful.

gtfo mlp faggot

Being a MLP faggot

Being this

Id rather be the first.

then go back to your containment board where your kind belongs, or continue peruse a thread you don't like

either way you'll still be retarded

>Anonymouse on B

We are all retarded.

THIS ISN'T FLUFFIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

here have an exploitable

Is that a meme now? Reeee? Is it like a retard making a yelling sound or a pig squeeling? You kids make random shit up all the time.

your close, it's autistic screeching

Learning.

Ty user.

>being this new

no problem, have an exploitable