They're pretty nice guys actually and if you legitimately believe in any of the Sup Forums boogeyman bullshit you need...

they're pretty nice guys actually and if you legitimately believe in any of the Sup Forums boogeyman bullshit you need to immediately kill yourself

they are scum
white retards get fooled very fast

whom are you disputing

jidf get out

fuck turkish scum gtfo my thread

Its just another Australian shitposting attempt at creating an anti-Israel thread.
An American is about to get into this thread any second now to agree with OP and insult the posters here not agreeing with OP.

fuck israel

t. Schlomo Goldstein

I'm American but anti-Zionist. What do I win?

They have the culture of not respecting authorities

PerĂº concurs!

A passport for Europe

>they're pretty nice guys actually

They're universally recognized as the rudest people on the planet (we're #2)

In terms of tourists, pretty sure it's France and China.

>you know who rates tourists from another country

Doubt it.
I'd put France on 1 and Russia on 2.

>commies
>nazis
>nice
Good one

there are literally signs written in hebrew in south american national parks, warning against lighting a fire. so many fires start because of israelis that they put down signs written in hebrew!!!!
we literally have a term for israelis being retarded abroad: 'ha israeli ha mehoar' = 'the ugly israeli'.
another example is how many turkish hotels complain about missing towels, even missing TAPS! yes fucking tap from where the water comes out? israelis fucking steal that shit too!
another example?
we are the rudest people on earth hands down.
i can bring more examples of how fucking disgraceful we are.

You're just people. Some good, some bad. We can hate governments but like the people. Salam.

>even missing TAPS!
What the hell are they doing with that taps?

You could have an eternal hard-on for Jews, and it would still take extreme delusion to find more than a handful of good things about Israel

>implying that's a bad thing

GOOD GOYIM

>another example is how many turkish hotels complain about missing towels

KEK, my grandparents did that. My dad used to lie and say his parents were gypsies, not jews, because it excused their behavior.

shut the fuck up faggot

They belong inside ovens.

>implying they're not conniving, irredentist settler colonialists

How do their girls feel about goys?