The Republican Nominee who has a 97% chance to beat Hillary is literally Sup Forums incarnate

>The Republican Nominee who has a 97% chance to beat Hillary is literally Sup Forums incarnate

How did we do it, bros? This is the most amazing time in my life. What did we do to earn this?

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2016/02/26/stony-brook-professor-trump/
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
journalistsresource.org/studies/politics/elections/unequal-voter-turnout-u-s-presidential-elections
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Godspeed America, hopefully Europe can learn a thing or two from president Trump.

I don't know but, we don't relax until things are better. Never count your chickens before they hatch. We get uncucked fixed up maybe then we can relax.

>What did we do to earn this?
I deserve this. I had to go through libcuck hell the last 2 years. Now I will be graduating into a new world.

If Clinton wins, I can watch the reddit and Sup Forums retards weep. If Trump wins, I can watch the libtards weep. What a time to be alive.

How do you think he'll win?

Most people are fucking idiots. The media, establishment and the regressive community are pushing Hillary hard as fuck. People will vote how they're told. They'll vote to fit in. They'll vote to virtue signal. Not just to others, but to themselves. To feel as good people.

For these reasons the deck is stacked extremely against Trump. He'll win the republican nomination, but not the presidency.

S I L E N T
M A J O R I T Y

>97% chance to beat Hillary

if only we could meme magic a swedish uprising against their leftist tyrants

if only...

This.

This desu

I've been too concerned about my own failing country to pay too much attention. How likely is a victory really?

Disgusting use of those memes

probably breddy gud actually
you can never trust predictions from major networks, they're all shills and Trump has been outing them all over the place
once the meme machine hits max torque she's going to get torn to shreds fairly quickly

Attention attention attention

voters are stupid, what they want doesn't matter. Find your guy, make sure he has answers, and then show him show him show him show him show him

Show him on the morning show, the afternoon show, and the late show. Show him on the talk show, the comedy show, the sports show, the news show. More and more. It doesn't matter what they say. No press is bad press.

99 % against Bernie.

>The Republican Nominee who has a 97% chance to beat Hillary
>97% chance to beat Hillary

Based on what? She's ahead in most polls.. See:
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

Average of the polls measured gives this:
>47.3Clinton (D) (+6.5)
>40.8Trump (R)

On top of that, Clinton and Trump are apparantly tied in the polls for Georgia, historically a Republican stronghold.. He's only 1% ahead, which isn't that much considering he has the 'home advantage'..

>He'll win the republican nomination, but not the presidency.

This. I think he's extremely unlikely to win with the establishment, the female vote, the media and even members of his own party all stacked against him.

>The female vote
Women don't vote

>Women don't vote

Source? Because I can't find current stats to reflect that...

>Back in 1972, women were slightly less likely to vote than men, but since 1980 women have become equally or more likely to vote.

journalistsresource.org/studies/politics/elections/unequal-voter-turnout-u-s-presidential-elections

>What did we do to earn this?

Lots of human sacrifice.

>Disgusting use of those memes
I just copied the Burger, which is also my country's foreign policy

Married women vote the same as their husbands and single largely don't. If they do, it's Democrat.

It's way too early for these polls to mean anything. There is still 6 months left, and Trump's mastery of the media means that you have no idea the kind of memetic warfare he is going to bring to bear on Shilldog.

I would at least give him a decent chance of winning. I say this purely based on the massive underestimation of his performance so far. It's east to take for granted that Trump was inevitable for the GOP. However, if we step back to December, people were still laughing their asses off at his chances. It was so clearly going to be Marco, Jeb, or someone equivalent. Things shifted so fast. I have hope.

>It's way too early for these polls to mean anything.

The fact that he hasn't had a significant lead up to this point probably means something, don't you think?

>There is still 6 months left, and Trump's mastery of the media means that you have no idea the kind of memetic warfare he is going to bring to bear on Shilldog.

I can agree with that, but I'm still curious where OP bases that 97% to beat Hillary on..

On Sup Forums, threads are bumped based on replies. If he had opened up with some reasonable number, he would get less replies, and there wouldn't be a discussion about his main point happening now.

It's a classic Trump strategy, just like he uses on Twitter. Further evidence that Trump = pol

You can either elect #DangerDon or be a fucking #Clintoris

Obvious choise

Godspeed based America
Your time is now

>I would at least give him a decent chance of winning. I say this purely based on the massive underestimation of his performance so far.

But that's all been in relation to the other Republicans... I've suspected he was going to take the candidacy for months now.

> It's east to take for granted that Trump was inevitable for the GOP. However, if we step back to December, people were still laughing their asses off at his chances. It was so clearly going to be Marco, Jeb, or someone equivalent.

Mostly people that were nervously laughing, and the Republican establishment in full denial. Them taking Jeb seriously till the bitter end was especially sad, because literally everyone knew he didn't have ANY support to speak of.

>Things shifted so fast. I have hope.

They shifted within the Republican party, but I feel the electorate at large is still rather anti-Trump. I also sincerely doubt that the Berners will vote Trump if Hillary becomes the Democratic nominee, and Hillary voters will definitely not vote for trump if Berner takes the candidacy against all odds. (extremely unlikely in itself imo)

>Further evidence that Trump = pol
If we extrapolate that, can we say that Trump supporters are but a marginal part of the collective in general?

Trump really isn't Sup Forums incarnate. He's literally just using common sense.

It's like when everyone on Sup Forums first discovered Sargon and thought he was a massive Sup Forumsack, but it turned out Sargon had never even heard of Sup Forums before and was just using logic to devise his own opinions.

Reminder that you all turned your back on Ron because you thought trump was funny.

Quite interesting, but very different from typical political polling. Still though, he's got an impressive track record.

>“I’ve looked at elections in the past. And I’ve seen that the New Hampshire primary in particular is a very good predictor of what happens,” he said.

>The root of his thesis seems to be Trump’s victory in New Hampshire, while Hillary Clinton failed to capture the state. That, he says, gives Trump a 97% chance of winning.

indeed it is, but i wouldn't bet the farm just on his math.

Or maybe people are just over their lolbertarian phase because they grew the fuck up?

Sargon is also a massive faggot "egalitarian" who doesn't actually disagree with liberals on anything I consequence

WHATHASBEENSEEN.jpeg

exactly. he's not Sup Forums even though Sup Forums thought he was Sup Forums, just like trump isn't Sup Forums

This.
The idea that memes are magic (and not just ephemera from the waking up of the public) is a fantasy of people who think they controlled things through media, old media lost its magic and now memes are the new magic media. The truth is people tolerated Edward Bernays and his progeny for reasons he did not suspect, not that he had magic and hypnotized them.

We learned that meme magic is real, America was built by men who hold many of the ideas found on pol/, those ideas are still here, God loves this country, and that it is obviously time to save the homeland then finally purge Europe.