Never Forget: Behind every hot girl is a guy tired of fucking her

Never Forget: Behind every hot girl is a guy tired of fucking her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IuUDRU9-HRk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd like to be tired of fucking her

/thread

//pread hehei49040

You know, I've been thinking about this ever since I saw Guardians of the Galaxy last week. James Gunn -a friggin' A-level nerd- divorced Jenna Fischer. The guy who directed a movie about a talking raccoon in space apparently got tired of putting his dick into Pam from the Office.

Just makes you think.

There's nothing to think about. I've been there.

Yeah but Jenna has unrequited love for John K.

Roy?

I don't get it. If this were true why would it matter, weirdly blunt statement

>I don't get it

simply put, it really doesn't matter how hot a bitch is, some dude got tired of putting his dick in her.

try eating your favorite meal 3 times a day and see how that lasts.

Ehhhhh, man I dated a girl for seven years. She wasn't even the hottest but I would say our sexual relationship positively evolved over time. We weren't fucking everyday after awhile, around your times a week during the last years, but it was some of the best sex I ever had. She and I might have been sexually satisfied with one another forever.

To be honest I I can't accuretly reference it. I feel it's meant to remind ordinary plebs like you and me that the grass isn't always greener on the other side.

I banged a couple of 9's, hell maybe even dimes in some guys books, but I can tell you right now there is no way I could have lived with them. So there you go.

Fuck yeah

*four

you said it yourself, "not the hottest"

youtube.com/watch?v=IuUDRU9-HRk

Agreed. I think the hottest sex I ever had was with a six. No holds barred, it was just me demolishing her pussy and saying really fucked up things to her for six hours.

>her for six hours

i guess trips do lie.

I mean, witnessed. Good on ya, user.

Okay, I though the point was that you're going to get tired of fucking anything after awhile, which obviously includes notties.

Don't bring your weak ass dubs round these trips.

little drops of rain.

spoken like a true virgin.