Post IQ and how you got it taken

Post IQ and how you got it taken

-100 points if you did it on the internet for free

1. 123 IQ
2. At my academy

253 IQ
My mom wrote a test for me to take and I pretty much aced it

My academy is better than your academy, pleb.

140 several formal tests done from a young age.

My parents were really into making sure my development went well. Turns out it's not a good idea to put a shitload of pressure on a kid as it kinda makes them rebel by not even trying in high school.

Finally grew up years later went to community college got honors, got into Uni and graduated with honors in engineering. Now working and going to school for Masters degree.

i hate saying it but i got 160 once on a test for a gt program at my school but before i got 140 so i go with 150

Took an IQ test in elementary school. Got above 145, Mom wouldn't tell me anything else. Went into the Gifted and Talented program for Fairfax Country Public Schools in Alexandria, VA. Currently work as a cancer researcher at the NIH.

139. Highschool so I doubt it counts for shit.

>77
Yelled dubs, nurse grabbed me and gave me a shot of peaceful

157, Age 15

Did it for some highschool shit.

135. Aged 16. Child psychologist.

140. Tested in 1st grade because my mom was pissed that the school put me in learning lab (class for slow kids)

53 aged 24 and im black with no job

> 130
> On-line test Mensa has at their website

I don't think the test goes above 130

I've been getting consistent range of 125-130 on other on-line test I've taken, so the 130 is probably an outlier.

> tfw zero social skills
> tfw not smart enough to make it to Mensa
> tfw so smart I don't fit in with regular people
> tfw depressed as long as I can remember
> tfw probably somewhere on the autism spectrum
> tfw dropped out of college
> tfw I was still somehow able to get a well paying job
> tfw I can't be bothered to find a face

1. 210
2. Child predator

404.i was doing an online test for my school for specila people (gifted) and when i submitted the test it said 404. i often see that the highest iq ever ercorded was 202? but this is nothing compared to mine. i attribute my good intellectuance to the fact that i am very well read and i help my community alot

136, pen&paper mensa test. I was weirdly obsessed with IQ before, but after I did the test I lost basically all interest in it.

replying t omy own comment but i also solved the sixth milleminum equation. i believe the answer was red eyes white dragon, monster fusino and which other card??? i will let you decide nobody in the world has solved this excpet me.

156 - school
182 - US military
165 - French Military
176 - University
173 - Self test

Yea did it plenty of times wanted to find an average and see if I could better it

mensa admission test

I also found the meaning of life, from intense study of "Hitchikers guide to the galaxy"

I passed the gifta test for great minds. Means I have and IQ of around 70. Mensa asked me to join them as a helper and i told them to fuck off back to space

lol weird we both got the same score

yeah i never joined after the test because i figured it would be a bunch of autism

Sounds about right to me

Too scarred to take the test if it says Retard I'm killing myself

US military and French military explain pls

>113 at age 14
>Hated homework and was failing every class
>School thought I was retarded so they sent in a psychologist

>132 at age 19
>Seeing different psychologist
>Take the DSM whateverthefuck for depression and he proctors the IQ test as well

Drinking's probably dropped me a few since then.

27 =/ I did it when I was 10 but free online so that -100, the guy who worked at the place that had the internet (dail up days) said 127 was really good but it was probable bullshit and pre mental illness.

93 before taking adderall
137 after
Tested at uni

My school required me to take an IQ test with a psychologist before i got into further maths.

127, but that was a year after a bad car accident and they wanted to test how much I retained/improved.
It was done at a clinic of neurology.

my school tested me when I was a kid

School and later Court Appoint Psychiatrist

Pretty much the same. I hit either 141 or 142 on each of 4 different tests

Is this real? How the...

I've never taken one, because it will just say I'm painfully average. My wife is 140 and our fraternal twin boys both seem smart, so I'm happy with that. I just go to the gym a lot and concentrate on trying to make as much money as I can, so it appears I have my shit together.

lol if your mom wrote it it's gonna be biased fag

Dont you need to have an IQ of atleast 70 to breath on uour own?

Huh..
Thanks for the tip.