She wants a tit job. Tell her why she should or shouldn't

She wants a tit job. Tell her why she should or shouldn't.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4366693/
hotcouple14.tumblr
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

guys hate playing with fake tits.

What ever makes her happy. It's really that simple.

I agree. I think hers are perfect as is

Because she can put a down payment on a car. Or hire a psychologist to get over her self esteem issues.

True, but boob jobs often look bad

She feels that her boobs are disproportionate to her ass

Ass to tits is less important than ass to pussy.

As long as she has a good looking pussy the title to ass ratio is irrelevant

Tell her to start dating black men and to dump your faggot ass.

don't. her tits are the perfect size. A-B = perfect

Then she is a stupid whore, who cares what she does?

Why is that? I love her fat ass and perky natural tits

This man. He speaks the truth.

Let's see a full frontal or spread pussy shot!

Please

Shut up ugly nigger baby

Marrying a girl with fake tits sucks because after a few years you realize you'll never play with real tits again. Then you start going to hookers and life is good again.

What now you inbred cuntbag?

The worst part is I love her tits. My favorite by far

Her tits are great. I hate fake tits. If she is gonna get work done consider labiapasty.

Off yourself nigger. No self respecting white woman goes near niggers if they can avoid it.

Knock her up. Boom. Natuarally bigger tits.

my wife had tits like that, then had kids and then got a boob job. I love the new tits. Just my 2 cents

Her pussy looks funny, tell her to get a pussy job instead

She will regret getting it done when she gets older. Her tits are perky now, but they won't always look like that. Then you have to get a breast size reduction. It's a thing. Tell her to look it up.

Did

This is depressingly true. C cup to DD and D to E or just a stretched out DD.

No bueno

Her pussy is great

I think she should go smaller... transform her body into the perfect loli. dont fuck up like little Lupe and Monroe did

No thanks

She's fine. As is she's a NY-7 LA-6.5 Midwest-10, with fake tits you can safely take 3 off of each score.

They're gross.

fuck that's a nice body

I agree

Glad you like

flat is justice, don't let her do it

>NY-7 LA-6.5 Midwest-10
oh damn muh sides

This, my ex got hers done after we dated for about a year and her confidence went up and with it her general mood and ability to have fun together.

I wouldn't call her flat. Small, but not flat

They're perfect do not destroy them for the love of all that is holy!

Remember big breast fill a man's hand while small breast fills a man's, heart.

Yes, but who's to say that a boob job will fix the insecurity. She has beautiful tits and I think that a boob job would make them look unnatural. Fuck that. It's like defacing a work of art.

Thank you! I am trying to persuade her not to. I told her I support her in any way she needs, but I am 100% against it

I'd suck on her nipples all day long

Big tits are out. No one likes them anymore.

Exactly. They are perfect

Tell her you posted all her intimate photos to the internet and that we all approve of her body as-is. Report back ASAP.

Agreed

those things are perfect tho

Funny.

Small tits=immortal tits

tell her shes gonna have perky tits forever
>unless she ruins them

She'll be well into her gilf years and those will still look great

My wife has fake tits. I fucking love them! It's all personal preference.

Masterrace reporting in. I think she'd look good with fake tits, but I still won't allow it.

Protip:

If your gf wants to get a tit job, she's either cheating, or wants to break up and date other dudes.

In her mind, an enhancement will put her a step or two up to date hotter guys. The moment she asks if you think she should get it done, break up with her right then. If you dont, she's gonna use your money to get it done, then leave you for some fucker she met online

sad but probably true

I highly doubt that

Bigger tits get bigger... wallets

They're perfect imo.

If you marry a chick, there's no reason for her to start getting surgeries for enhancements. You married the chick for who she is. Shes gonna use you for your money to make herself "more attractive", then she's gonna leave your stupid ass for some other shmuck.

The moment she starts thinking about getting tits, she's looking for other options because she's tired of the current relationship.

Never get married or have kids.

No. We just had a kid and she isn't happy with her body. She isn't asking for me to pay. I love the experts lol

fake tits look like shit

>We just had a kid
>She isn't asking for me to pay

Its even worse that I thought...

*than

Thanks doctor

You can thank my first hand experience.

That sucks for you, but I'm not thinking it is my situation.

Her tits are perky and natural, perfectly symmetrical. They don't have to be big to be fun

Ok, but when it does happen, as you ask yourself "why would she do that to me?", just remember your friendly user in this thread that tried to warn you and you wouldnt listen because "your situation is different from mine", and the millions of other guys that have had the same shit happen to them.

I'll ask her

Got any pics of them titties in a tight dress or shirt?

Also, she's perfect as is. Now, let's see her in action. I know you got pics of her taking some good dick. Show 'em

Not only are they more likely to commit infidelity, theyre more likely to commit suicide

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4366693/

Fuckin eh. They look great in clothes too. Good for her. Nice catch, user.

Hot. More?

Them tities nice IL wife that

Do not. They'll make her look old and cheap. Her tits look great already.

Are these live? Are you inside her right now?

No

No need for tit job.

Niggers will fuck just about anything with a hole and pulse.
>the latter not fully necessary

Alright, I'm making a folder for all these pics, what should I name it?
Also tell her to keep her tits as they are. They're fine, they're not great, but they're better than fake ass shit.

Small perfect tits jerk off folder

lies

hotcouple14.tumblr com/

Your point?

you got dumped we get it move on with your damn life