Only idiots live in the Midwest. Why would you reside in such a dangerous area?

Only idiots live in the Midwest. Why would you reside in such a dangerous area?

because my town and the entire county hasn't been touched in decades

moar cool maps

Just because you're lucky now doesn't mean it won't happen later.

NYfag here- I am tempted to move to the midwest to get away from all the god damned faggots and snowflakes.

It's a hell of a lot cheaper too. I don't even need to research that shit- I know for a fact that NY and California are unbelievably expensive.

Fuck this state.

why not come down south?

California is nice. Except for the homosexes and SJWs.

Expensive because there is a lot of money to be made here.

Personally, having an understanding for geography and weather, I always just chose smaller areas that were safer. My house was on the peak of a town-size hill for 6 years.

So weather control is my fault somehow?

I should add, tornadoes don't do well on steep inclines

>Except for the homosexes and SJWs
like 6/10 folks here and im in pismo

>Expensive because there is a lot of money to be made here
no, its the fucking weather

cant wait till i have money for an old farm house and then its Nebraska or bust

He says he wants to get away from the faggots and snowflakes. He didn't mean frozen water, he meant SJWs.

You can control where you live.

Florida. Not only does the weather want to kill you, the people do too.

Midwest. Dangerous.
And the rest of the country isn't?
West coast is a massive fault zone. South West is an actual desert. The east coast has hurricanes. The south east is just one big swamp. And the north gets hammered in winter.

i live in a county somewhere in northern Montana where the altitude and cold winters keep us safe from melanin infection and as a result there hasnt been a violent crime since 1927

Well weather and the animals.

>Midwest is unsafe
>Lives in California
>WTF is the San Andreas fault?

Yes sure, we have so many assholes here we don't mind one more

>>WTF is the San Andreas fault?
Over fucking hyped. They're trying to destabilize the entire ring of fire with all of their new 'HAARP's and the worst they got so far was the Tsunami in Japan. Don't worry, they keep building phased array cyclotron antenna farms and they keep blasting the god damn ionosphere into ridiculously unstable plasmas so modulated at ELFs and they only build more antenna farms so they'll get the earthquakes they want eventually, but don't go blaming 'mother nature' and fucking fault lines when it does.

I'm only an asshole on Sup Forums. I'm nice irl. Also I'm white.

yeah I want to find a place where sjws don't roam the streets free bleeding and screaming about assuming genders.

Tired of that shit.

Equal rights is fine but half of them want special treatment, and the other half think that being an adult=screaming about social topics.

I don't like the heat- only reason.

I'd probably get along fine down south if not for that.

>yeah I want to find a place where sjws don't roam the streets free bleeding and screaming about assuming genders.
I got bad news for you.......

Why Son, its for the Sweet Sweet Corn Gold!

Funny I was watching the live stream of the storm chasers today and now someone posts what I was thinking when I was watching it.

Get outside the cities and SJW numbers go way down.

okay yeah granted lol

But I like the idea that if I hear one bitching about this or that I could always murder xim/xer and bury it deep in some cornfield halfway across the state.

if you live in cali and its not at the beach you dun fucked up, bad