I almost paid actual money to see this fuckfest

>i almost paid actual money to see this fuckfest

Oh man,
>Leto acting
Sickening.

how the fuck can you blame leto for this shit fest his in it for like 10 mins, every one else fucked this film specialy the writers and director fucking hell and cara develgilne what ever her fucking name is, holy shit she can fuck off she was god awful i wont understand why shes getting roles with 0 acting tallent at all

>10 mins,
I thought it was like 7 minutes. He just memeing.

yeah but still an insignifigant amount of time, although it would of imporved the film to make that less it was still nothing compared to how shit everone else was

leto, courtney, and smith were the best parts of this movie.

Leto wasn't a bad actor.

He just a really shitty interpretation of the Joker. And you can't blame it on the director. You can see Leto "method acting" all over his performance.

that hand gimmick is the lamest thing ive seen in a while

hot topic joker is worst joker

Hey was fine, stop whining. Ledger was always trash and wouldn't survive in this new universe. His soft ass

>this new universe

That's the problem. This new universe sucks.

Batman and the Joker are the linchpin of the DC universe; and they both suck. Not the actors. But the interpretation of the characters.

Dont cry DC fag, Ledger have an academy award by his interpetation of the joker stop crying, you can see your cuck joker in bluray the times you want

I liked him regardless of the silly tattoos.

old joker
>crazy quirky mobster

new joker
>crazy quirky gangster

putting it on himself like that is dumb, except when he gets his mouth beat to shit by batman . its better when he does it on other people.

>new joker
>crazy

the new joker is effeminate and hyper-sexual. he didn't do one "creepy" think in the movie.

that was my biggest concern goin in but i quickly forgot about them once he was on screen. i liked him.

>Suicide Squad commercial
>using fucking random tweets as a critical response

Reallly DC?

It reminds me of that stupid hipster thing where they would draw a mustache on the inside of their finger and then hold it under their nose.

What can you do when all the critics are literally bought up? They are David fighting Golliat right now

exactly - also fucking retarded

>Rotten Tomatoes literally owned by WB
lol, which strawman will you deploy next to defend this objectively shit movie?

>wouldn't survive in this new universe.

Nolan's trilogy is 1000 times better than this retarded DCEU crap

remember when we said that they would remove them and they were just seeing how we would react to it.

>objectively
>a lot of subjective SJW opinions

>SJW opinions
>relevant
It's like you want to fail

You showed me mouseboi

Hot Topic Joker.

THIS is what he is.

Edgy.

Let's work on reading comprehension this week son.

Again, relevant how?
>implying RT is some omnipotent force of nature dictating the quality of X

RT only shows what critics with SJW bias say, but they don't have critics of their own y'know

i'm not even torreenyting it