Did they let you suck their dicks?

>paying to look at naked women
I can do that for free here on Sup Forums you're a fucking chump

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

nope 27

but I am one pathetic loser which is why I went

fortunately they didn't have any

29, first pair of boobs
I grabbed them and She told me I shouldn't do that, but I did it again and she didn't stop me lol

uhhhh, not in real life. my shirt still smells like perfume. both grinded on my lap till I damn near came. had I been willing to pay a pretty penny more I could have lived at least one fantasy. I'd say my evening was better, but to each his own

I've only been to a strip club once and I was such a shy faggot that I sat at the bar alone, watching football while all my friends were having fun.

they were trannies?

the thing is when I think of doing that I'm like, shit, might as well get a face full of ass/boobs and be happy. then I walk out feeling better. seems to work out good for me

Keep doing that regularly and I bet the bouncers will take you out back and kick your shit in.

Feelin pretty lonely then huh?

yeah, depends on where you go.

First club I went to was in New Orleans. Got to touch, kiss, and the one girl pulled aside her thong so I could kiss her asshole (first time, didn't realize how bad an idea this was at the time).

Second club was where I live now. Took me by surprise that I couldn't touch them here, so I travel a few hours across state lines where that's acceptable. I wouldn't do it if they tell you not to tho

hahahahahaha. OP here, I did the same thing man. I still can't talk to girls even when I know I won't get rejected.

That being said, after a while I got bored of sitting there and felt like leaving and hadn't got what I came for. That caused me to nut up and go get a dance. Even in a strip club, they won't come to you. Ok sometimes they do

What was it like visiting your mom at work?

yep, you nailed it.

I know I will never pick up anyone at the bar, at least not of that caliber. Living a fantasy. Might as well

My real goal is to go to Nevada and get one of them girls to pee on me.

Did you come home more depressed than when you left?

Whatever, I'm a paying customer, what are they gonna do?
I'd love to kiss her asshole. I'll come back and be nice next time and see if she'll let me

Did u blow a load in your pants?

How much money u make?

How were the men?

Nope not at all!

I mean not all the girls are nice and that kind of blows. But every now and then you meet a nice one (like today) and it kind of gives me hope.

I know they are supposed to be nice to you and all, but like, you can tell the ones that are faking and the ones that are actually pretty cool. Luckily I met one that made me feel better cause the first one I got a dance from wasn't too friendly at all.

Did u ask for a bottle of champagne?

kek

How many c section scars did u see?

haha true I agree, just that you might get thrown out is all. I think it's fucking stupid you pay and they can sit on your lap and you can touch their legs, but I asked to put my face in her ass and she was all "Oh I'm not allowed to touch you or I'll get in trouble" Like ok I'll go to a different club even if I have to go out of state to do it.

licking asshole is the best thing ever. except stripper's usually smell horrid

came close. I would have if given the opportunity.

First one I went to she made me damn near come. I stopped her about a fraction of an inch short of it tho

70k a year or so

I had a couple of the strippers come up to me. They were really nice, probably knew I was scared.

bouncers looked classy af in their suits and bow ties. Could tell I needed to up my game

>I'm a paying customer
I think you don't understand you are some of the lowest scum of society, and they don't care if you already payed; they will beat you to shit and give no fucks about it or refund you if you cause trouble just because of the fact that you are scum.

I was told for a private room I had to buy one. $650 deterred me tho

Who the fuck is Alice?

none

Did you do the sex?

every time I've had one come up to me they were kind of ugly. The dripping hot ones almost never look my way and I have to go to them and be very direct. Worth it tho

Go to bed, Alex

heck no. not in a strip club.

was hoping for some ass kissing. it didn't happen and I didn't want to force the issue. I need a little privacy to let myself go that much and I didn't feel like parting with that much cash today

State and cities laws vary differently. I'm in NJ and we can't touch but in New Orleans like the other poster said you can do whatever you want. It's a good way to get your ass beat and arrested for touching them if they say no

I like licking ass myself. The strippers I've come into contact with smell pretty good. Really good for being close to their assholes. I need to shave my asshole pubes so poop stops getting stuck in there.

You think I give a fuck? If they don't stop me, who will? You ?
I'm easy to find.

quints get

>if they don't stop me, who will? You?
I ain't saying I'm gonna come find you and kick you're ass Mr. Internet-tough-guy. I'm just saying you can realistically expect to get your ass kicked if you try to go feeling up the sluts when they tell you no. In fact, I hope you do so. I would love it if two bouncers knocked your teeth out and made you cry. Please tell us later on how all this works out for you faggot.