>looks back at the road
>still smiling
>looks back at us
>still smiling
>sticks up his middle finger
>still smiling
>drives away
>still smiling

My friend owns a pot belly pig used in the hannah Montana movie or tv show. his name is pepe haha

The guy who played Samir in Office Space and I were playing around with his keys, then he got mad at me when I said he looked familiar.

I stared Louis C.K in the face and he left my store

Kristen Ritter is a bitch

Ana Sophia Robb is a perfect qt, short and big eyes, I miss seeing her around

Neil DeGrasse Tyson is tall as fuck, he's a really cool dude

Javier Bardem seems like a cool guy, didn't recognize it was him until he left

I was on an mtv reality show. At the wrap party I met seven dust, the bass player for suicidal tendencies, and Dave Holmes. Also drank with the band why? At a Chicago diner and got invited backstage to hang out with the band jet. Ben folds met me and signed my shoes....funny story.

>be me
>be 12
>be in spencer gifts
>tall man towering over me
>look up
>it's brian dennehy

>stutter through a hello
>tell him i just saw fx

>yeah kid i'm christmas shopping, leave me alone.

walks away.

i think i probably might have saw Donald Trump himself in real life with my own eyes for a minute but i didn't believe it was him until i found out he was at the same place at the same time as me later lol. also i think this was right before he even won the election. i did consider asking hey dude anyone ever tell you you look like donald trump? he was close to me lol.

Nope

One time while at Wal-Mart in Phoenix there was Mike Tyson

When I lived in Hawaii for a year I got a paid gig taking photos at Hawaii Con. Met Steve Blum and Mary McGlynn.

Ended up driving them to Kona in my Jeep for lunch and souvenir shopping.

Not making this up.

no yeah, im serious. pretty sure it was him, just said maybe cause im not 100% sure

I publish a comic and sent it to people I admire. Only one reached out but I had dinner with him (maxwell atoms, creator of the grim adventures of billly and mandy) and the lunch with c.h. Greenblatt (creator of chowder) the next day. They hooked me up with pitch meetings at Disney, WB, and Nick. I got rejected.

Security?

thats kinda what made me skeptical too there didnt seem to be any major security team but he did seem to have some back up people with him. its a casual place so who would be wearing a suit. i think i might have even seen evonka too lol.

Toby Keith at a local restaurant

Chuck Seitsinger at loves travel stop

I see Jessie Jane all over central Oklahoma.

I think that's it...

I met Theodore van Kirk. The last living crew member of the Enola Gay that dropped the A bomb on Hiroshima.

I met the Shooter McGavin dude at a strip club, dude was a total douchebag. He asked if everyone in the club could get the fuck out so him and his friends could "run this place".

Evangeline Lilly in Hawaii

You run a pizza joint in new york or LA or something?

Elvis Costello in SF.

Chilling with homie in NYC for Christmas on break from college. Homie's cousin is an actor in commercials and is taking us around the city. We pass under the Ed Sullivan theater billboard and cousin stops to chat to a friend passing the other way. They bullshit about Christmas parties and whatnot as I'm taking in the architecture. Cousin grabs my attention and says "Hey guys, you should meet Kevin Spacey." We shake hands. "Really nice to meet you." Let them finish their conversation and politely occupy myself with the sounds and smells of the city. Cool motherfucker. Incognito as shit. Looked like generic asshole #42 walking down the street. A+, would meet again.

Wow. Just, wow.

EVONKA

Nah just living in New York City gives you lots of opportunities to run into famous people

>what would Brian Boitano do
>if he were here right now
>he would kick an ass or two
>that's what Brian Boitano'd do

Yeah I was just in NYC to record an album and it seemed that way

really dont think this guys capable of that? this was back in 2008

I live in Woodstock IL. It's where they shot Groundhogs Day. I met Bill Murray and Chris Elliot.

Shook hands and got my photo with Richard Overtan at a Wings of Freedom airshow. He was just hanging out at the exit minding his own business. My dad asked me if I wanted my photo with him, I said sure (years ago we were at a Sox game and saw a vet who served on the Arizona. My dad asked if I wanted a photo with him but I was too nervous, regret ot to this day.) I have never seen a mans face light up like that before. I didn't know exactly who he was until earlier this year.

>Brother was manager at Applebee's
>come up here bro
>go up there
>Mc hammer talking to his agent or some shit with a portable DVD player in a booth
He was a somewhat regular there
>at lax
>see the rapper TI walk by with his body guard and his wife

>walking along Venice Beach early like 10am
>two girls walk up from behind chatting
>recognize voice
>turned out to be ellen page

>go to comic con in Michigan
>1st time going
>didn't bother googling who was going to be there
>Jason mamoa is there
>he takes a break from his booth and walks around the event
>it's early and no one notices him
>approach him and get a hand shake
A couple people form walking dead were there too, they walked right by me

Also met the lead singer of delta spirit on the streets of Grand Rapids Michigan after their show. Not really a celebrity tho.

Also seen a few professional athletes in the metro detroit area

Might be more can't remeber, I'm kinda an old fag.

Fuck that asshole

Chris elliot is the shit. Cabin boy is one of my favorites

The funny thing is most of the time you run into people you don't know/care about or really famous people and not even realize it

Who?

Literally who

I met Shigaro Miyamoto once.

I was at the Reptile Center in St. Augustine, Florida back in 2006 and who should walk in; but fucking Miyamoto. Dude come's stomping in with these big heeled iron toe boots and I'm going over to introduce myself and maybe get an autograph when Miyamoto hops over the railing into the turtle exhibit and he just goes nuts stomping turtles right and left. He's kicking turtles around like soccer balls trying to kick them into other turtles, jumping as high as he can and stomping them into pancakes with both feet and all the while he's just scarfing down from this huge bag of shrooms. Dude is laughing like a mad man making the Super Mario Bros sound effects with his mouth, and there are kids crying, chunks of turtles flying all over the place, its a bad scene man. Anyway his handler comes in and tells everyone to calm down and that this is part of Mr. Miyamoto's "creative process" and he starts paying everyone there a thousand bucks a piece to sign a non disclosure agreement and delete any pictures or videos they may have taken, I can't even imagine how much they had to pay the Reptile Center for all those poor turtles.

>went to the LA Hollywood Palladium to see Lamb of God and Anthrax
>Glenn Danzig up in the above VIP balcony area
>two younger girls with him, look about mid 20s
>his arms are crossed the entire fucking time
>doesn't move a single fucking face muscle
>not a single one
>pic related, literally his expression the entire show

The band They Might Be Giants wrote a song about me cuz I was up front at a show and they did an improv song called "thanks for coming to our show" where they picked a random person and sang at them.

Voice Actors. If you don't know who they are you are obviously underage b&

Justine Bateman used to date the singer of a band I was in back in the 90s. She was quite nice.

Robbin "hanging off of a door knob'n" Williams

If I had a pig, I'd name it Mohammad.

Or I'm 30 and not a weeb...

The water boy

Met Bruce Springsteen at a bookstore.

im losing my fuckin mind on this comment

My dad was good friends with rufus from bum fights, he came by the house every once in a while until we moved.

I've met Steve Blum a few times. He's a nice dude.

I went to high school with Rachel McAdams. Didn't know her. Actually, she was already finished, but still there a year after to do stuff with the drama department. She worked at the local McDonald's..

>30
>On Sup Forums
>On Sup Forums
>On Saturday
>At midnight
>Not a weeb

user . . .

Also pic related, this is where he stood.
Ended up just staring at him the whole rest of the show, amazed at how fucking statue-like he was.

My cousin is Carrie Underwood.

I once stood next to Dominique Moceanu in a Convenience store in Spring TX.

I once sai hi to Henry Rollins on 6th street in Austin during SXSW.

Ok faggot

I've gotten drunk with Phil Spencer in Anaheim once. That was cool.

I saw Moot at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Ah yes sorry you live in your moms basement and have no story to tell

We talked about Logic's recent album (this was 2015) and Steve's son, who is the same age as me. Mary talked to me about photography. She's big on that.

Ive seen d trump went to his rally in sac

He really isn't

>Spring

Fucking spent my early years in Spring before moving to Houston.

But yeah fuck Spring and Tomball.

I live in a small Texas town and my apartments happen to be across the street from this super fucking 5 star resturaunt, it's featured on food network constantly and in the news whenever the Texans or Shaq or fucking whoever stop to eat there and one day a buddy and I stopped by for lunch.

How we were sat, I could look right over my buddy's shoulder and watch this guy eat. Buddy and I get our food and I'm just watching this dude, listening to his conversations, just people watching.

He was an older white dude who had a very neutral accent with the slightest southern tinge.
He leaves the restaurant and shortly after we do the same.

And I see this dude in the parking lot standing next to two kids while the mom's taking pictures.

Mom: "KIDS ITS THE MATER FROM CARS!"
Guy: "WEL THAS RIGH. IN FAK, ME AN OL LIGHTNIN WERE JUS ABOUT TO blah blah blah..."

>mfw I realized it was Larry the fucking cable guy
>mfw when I realized he didn't have an accent

i met miranda at a yogurt shop i was having frozen yogurt and she walked in and i got a picture she was so nice

u mirin?

The whole area is pretty bad man. I live in Austin now. I like it better.

Was he a statue faggot?

He was a statue, faggot

Huh, haven't seen anyone from Woodstock on here, small world.

meh, I saw Scott Stapp from Creed in the Ft Lauderdale airport. They shoot a lot of movies where I live now. I'll probably see more eventually.

Your tits are bigger than hers

And I lived in the apts next to the apartments where Malford Milligan lived. I'd regularly see him at the convenience store nearby.

A glorious faggot statute?

Saw Ron Jeremy as he hurried out through the hotel lobby at Planet Hollywood Las Vegas. It was night time and the place was fairly empty, nodded at him, he nodded back.

You're a pedophile, yes?

Neighbour of the fucking beast. A statue.

And that was the last time Sandler slummed it with the unwashed masses...

i shook hands with John Runyan at a Lakewood Blue Claws game

6667 doesn't work, bildge fag

just smoked herb with Collie Buddz last night, anyone even know who that is?

You must be an old person

yes but 667 does you fucking retard

Yes we do and we fucking doubt it

Would you fuck that girl?

Yeah... I mean no

>I was at the docks with the girlfriend
>A few girls hanging out beside us
>I keep looking
>One looks familiar
>Telling girlfriend I swear she's a celebrity or something
>Girlfriend doesn't care and is visually annoyed and jealous
>Walk somewhere else after a while
>Realise it was the ginger from Todd and the Book of Pure Evil
>Girlfriend still doesn't care
>Girlfriend was always super jealous all the time
>Now happily single

Yes.

Nope

???????
>neighbor of the beast
666 -> 667
holy shit are you this retarded

I am too...

Kids these days, huh!?!

Wrong

He said celebrities, not victims of their own goverment.

nope

Metal JFK.
>can't unsee

Whoever started that art style deserves nothing less than death

rekt

Wtf is going on here?

I have met Ted Turner, even shook his hand. Not real impressive. I am pretty sure i saw Tom Cruse but who knows about that one. When i was 3 or 4 my parents brought me to a get together with some friends and Rick Moranis was there, but no one remembers him. I met Obama and Trump on their campaign trail, i was one of the countless millions that they shook hands with (trumps handshake was better).

After all of that, the coolest people i know are still nobodies in the middle of no where. Celebrities aren't shit.

Saw Demi Lovato in a supermarket across the street from some club she was about to perform in. Didn't know it was her until after leaving the store and seeing her face on posters and her tour bus. Didn't care and still don't since I don't care for her music.