Would /b fuck Mama June now?

Would /b fuck Mama June now?

i bet that body is a flabby wreck now

I think I'd be less grossed out fucking the before version.

she looks like a fucked up sim character now lol

b would've fucked Mama June before

Holy shit. Did she get that stomach staple surgery or something?

god no

she's already fucked herself

Proof that anyone is more attractive when they're at their target weight.

Calling hambeasts "beautiful" is the worst thing we could do for our overall health as a society.

maybe

no she imploded into herself

i know how a body looks after shit ton of weight is lost, i use to weigh almost 400 lbs and the skin never acclimates so she looks like a melted candle underneath her clothes
>tl;dr yes

I will fuck any woman who is worth over 500k.

Um no

Do you have any ideas of the scars and flappy skin she's hiding?

I once fucked a girl who used to be a fat cunt. She had these scars that were hideous.

Look at those arms

Most likely a fatty projecting.

How cute.

Somebody's gotta do it man.

I would paint her green, giving tender care to her excess skin. She would cosplay as the wicked witch of the west, I'd throw a bucket of water on her while she screams "IM MELTING" as I proceed to fuck some of her skin folds.

Not to sound like a faggot, and got knows I don't want to hunt down a pussy through the rolling waves of skin, at least she did something about being a fat bitch and didn't try to rationalize it and just run with the "body acceptance" shit. So at least give her credit for trying, even if late, to at least be better.

Still better than just staying fat.

GEAR SECOND!

>Would /b fuck Mama June now?

i would have fucked her then.

i'm a pretty desperate guy.

just think though... in winter, once you got done fucking her, you could wrap yourself up into a warm burrito with her loose skin and sleep the night away

no not by a whole lot

when you strip down in front of a woman as a fat fuck she kinda knows what to expect

when bags of skin like that poor man do it the woman cant help but wonder where her hands are gonna go the whole time

hahahahhahahahah oh wait your serious

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

top kek

Before pic?

Find a fold n fuck it

would I fuck a retarded Kevin Durand? No, no I would not.

Some people are ugly because they're fat and some people are just ugly.

Are you stupid?