Why was it disallowed? Give him the goal

Why was it disallowed? Give him the goal.
#ZlatanGoalsMatter

UEFAlona paid off the ref so Ibra couldn't beat Messi's goal total for 2016.

Messi arselickers. Messi arselickers everywhere.

>Eplel is a physical league
Zlatan obliterates the opponents, often fair and square, sissy footballers fly left and right and the ref blows his whistle like the faggots blows a cock. Pathetic

uefalona had to stop him overtaking messi

I don't see a webm, Sweden.

JUST

Must feel bad losing out to someone six years younger than you and knowing that you're going to just get worse while he can still get better

That's how I know were on the up.

When they have to Disallow our goals.

>smalling: 180cm
>zlatan: supposedly 195cm
what a fraud

Literally you

>Captain armband

dangerous play.
A leg raised that way close to other players is almost always called as a foul

>dangerous play
Could have killed him!

Yeah, his leg is already down before Valdes hits him

Literally You

I don't even have to ask who you support because Irish is proxy Liverpool fan. Cos ur all retards in Ireland, Northern are alright tho.

bait bait

notice that I said "leg raised". That he lowers it quickly and doesn't hit him with the leg raised doesn't change that he raised it dangerously.Thus a foul

It's not dangerous if nobody is around, hence bicycle kicks are possible. Valdes however is nowhere near the ball and tackles Zlatan with both knees up and should've been carded for dangerous play

but there were people around and zlatan was jumping toward the keeper. That was dengerous. What if he couldn't lower his leg in time for instance?
Dangerous play doesn't mean that he meant to harm another player or that he committed a foul, just that there was a risk that it could result in a bad injury.

>Z-z-z-zlatan will f-f-f-flop
>The league is t-t-t-too p-p-p-physical

>6th place

What has that got to do with the second top scorer in the division?

part time dentist

This tbqhwy

He raised his gun and then shot at the floor. Thus murder.

>well, it could have been dangerous if he couldn't point at the floor, so its murder.

Someone yesterday was saying it was "almost dangerous," so a foul. Silly buggers.

>What if he couldn't lower his leg in time for instance?

This is how I know you're baiting. You don't need to do what ifs about something that actually happened, you can just fucking watch and see that he did get his leg down in time.

pointing a gun at someone is a crime and will likely lead to you being arrested. Just a different crime than murder.
Notice that zlatan wasn't booked.

but that's the definition of dangerous play, somethign that had a high risk of resulting in injury.

the very first thing in gun safety is the never point it at something you dont want to shoot