Howdy Sup Forums, my roommate is going out of town next weekend and I've got the place to myself...

Howdy Sup Forums, my roommate is going out of town next weekend and I've got the place to myself. I'm thinking about hooking up with this girl from high school that I've been chatting with. She's ugly but she's dtf and willing to do pretty much anything but I have to wear a condom. It'd just be one night and I'd have to drive an hour to pick her up and take her home the next day.

Do you guys think I should do it? Is it worth it?

didnt even attach a picture

Usually id say yes but hell, don't know about this one, how long has it been since last time you fucked?

we've never fucked, we started talking after highschool
we've only sexted a couple times

really the only thing that turns me on about her is that i know her irl and she's such a slut

Do it. Any hole is a goal.

Where the other nipple at?

I mean you with whoever, when was the last time you got to to fuck

Gross man dont do it

it's been quite a while. i just don't put in the effort to meet people to fuck

Yes. Anything. Just do it. Before you become a board wizard.

moar

I'd say go for it then.

i don't have any more on me rn. lemme see if she'll send some more

fuck yes OP,fucking disgusting slut is great.

You'll regret it. She'll smell, and if it is bad you'll have to have her sit awkwardly in the car for an hour on the way home. Source: Fucked a desperate fatty

Only worth it if she does anal and you've never done it anal before.

Fat girls can be worth it if they got a decent face but that looks like a hawiian quarterback.

OP, how fucking gross looking do you have to be to consider this animal an actual option???

id rather stick a scalpel down my urethra than see that thing naked.

Yes.
Make sure she rides you, fat chicks feel great on top.

This is pretty groce Craigslist has better options

i would, but im not happy about it.

do it but make sure she knows you're just looking for sex. dont want to lead her on and end up with a clingy girl expecting more.

but just as far as sex goes, go for it. you'll both be happier for it

Kek