When is the right time to kill yourself ?

when is the right time to kill yourself ?

When OP doesn't deliver. That's when you kill yourself.

Probably when you have everything you want and your life is full of love

Definitely midnight

Don't let (((Them))) get you down. They have nothing else in life other than spreading misery.

after killing everyone else

Right before you are going to die, self determination or Y'know when life is no longer tolerable and objectively won't get better which is almost never the case.

When Death > Life.

Life only gets progressively worse

No time like the present..

The evening of the day before your mother's birthday.

That's objectively false.

You're objectively false

Your face is objectively false

So is ur mum

When you are downloading gifs off of tumblr

True. I'm 51. It only gets worse. I have more money now than ever and my life sucks more than ever. Happiness is a pipe dream. I have commitments. Only reason I'm still here. First thought when I wake up is always about offing myself.

immediately after nutting in the mouth of qt3.14 like gif.

September

The right time was yesterday, the second best time is today

When you're terminally ill and not killing yourself will just result in an exponentially longer and more excruciating death.
Stick around, kiddo. It'll happen soon enough.

If you're still in high school then middle of a pep rally on half court.

born 1966 here too.
>house is in foreclosure
>on disability
>wife is dual axis bi-polar, plus multiple unrelated medical problems
>utterly depleted finances
>have nowhere to move to, let alone afford it in the first place
>used to have $7500/month income, now it's down to $1400/month

at least we don't have kids, just a couple of dogs, nothing liquid, but do have $300k pension that can't be touched until 2031.

we're both in constant, intractable pain that cannot be fully addressed.

started baby steps towards pulling the ripcord in a couple of weeks - that our pets will be taken care of, distribution and sales of possessions to be disbursed to certain charities.

call 911
each shoot self in chest with handgun

Would rather have lived well than lived long.

The right time to kill yourself is when you post an animated picture of a blowjob to Sup Forums and ask 'when is the right time to kill yourself ?'. Especially with the space between the question mark and the last word.

4:20 pm dude lol 420 weed hahahe

How'd you fuck up your income that bad?

When I realize I have no friends

Oh wait...

Your DNA progressively gets worse as you age so it's objectively true

When your skeleton is fucked.
Like mine.

See it's the opposite for me. I have friends, they're good people (sure they're all SJW but I was too not long ago). I'm just such a fucking autist I can't stand being around anyone, even people I like. It's the thought of interacting with other people that makes me want to kill myself.

Now

on disability, and the company my wife worked for went tits up, then she got clipped by serious illnesses rendering her physically incapable to work.

shit does happen, no matter how you plan for it

When you have no family of friends

So you're on disability to take care of your life?

Wife*

Never. Your life is a very strange and improbable phenomenon in an inconmensurable universe where matter is sacarse, let alone matter with a fucking consciousness. You could be a fucking rock lost in some asteroid belt, but no, you're here, you have a tongue to taste ice cream with, a pair of feet to ride skateboards with, a dick to fuck girls with and and a pair of lungs that together with a brain enables you to enjoy the interstellar luxury that it is to smoke pot.

See the big picture, buddy. Don't drown in the bullshit of civilization. Live like an animal, be aware that being alive means to be at the end of a very long and loving chain of intention. Open your eyes.

on SSDI prior to my wife's problems. If I hadn't gotten perma-fucked, I'd easily be clearing $300k/year, 45 hr/week job that I really liked, working for/with people I like with concrete job security at a company I was proud to be a part of.

Situation kills me. I've never not worked before. Neither has my wife. This is how we spent her last birthday

Oh my god, shut the fuck up.

Sounds like you have a responibilty to her either way. Imagine how shitty it would be for her if you died, let alone if she knew you fucking killed yourself.

>Your face is objectively false
>So is ur mum
fight me

Always

nothing like that, we're pulling the plug together

Jesus dude sound the alarms and get some magic help. Make it your job to make people give a shit about this.

Ah, just like Stanhope and his woman. Sorry, I wasn't paying enough attention to your original post.

when you feel you should

thanks for the concern, but it's this or living on the street, both with no bs serious medical conditions. I'm too old and too tired to go there. Maybe if I was in my 20s...

I'm not trying to get a rise out of anyone. Just that we're at the end of our resources. Figuring about 6 more weeks, will be in New England, no one else will get hurt and no suicide by cop bs either - not going to put some poor schmuck with a badge through that

Bro, I need to put a face to this. Post a pic of yourself.

No time like the present. Get it over with and save everyone the hassle, including yourself, of tolerating your melancholy.

once you've impregnated 10 women

4am on a Thursday, with light drizzle. Definitely the best time to die.

A popular saying in my country goes "It's 11AM, time to kill yourself".

no, that's not happening. also VPN and proxies. like I said, consenting adults, no harm to anyone else.

Just been a long time since we've been able to determine and have absolute control of a life outcome.

"Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today."

see ya on the other side

carry on, keep your head on a swivel and give more than you take