Sup Forums Makes a Song!

Sup Forums Makes a Song!
Hey user, Analog By Nature back with another songthread.
Whatever you post, we'll put into the track.
>Dubs get Chorus
>Trips names the Song
Send us a vocaroo of yourself rapping, singing or saying something funny, we will put you into our 53rd song tonight.
Pictures, we'll throw in,too. Fanart always gets in, everything else manages to find it\s way into the song.
We've missed our usual Friday night songthread target, so here's one to make up for that.
FRESH OC! GET IN HERE EVERYBODY.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qX3tyQe82Kc
youtube.com/watch?v=xeynwg6IxtQ
vocaroo.com/i/s0WdqK1JtYCQ
vocaroo.com/i/s1t7O4vSfbub
vocaroo.com/i/s0PTxtjDFJpM
youtube.com/watch?v=f1WZSiNceoE
youtube.com/watch?v=qmI0lheiZIg
youtube.com/watch?v=pNrYg7ps220
youtube.com/watch?v=jF1pCHcnkrY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

new passfag edition

youtube.com/watch?v=qX3tyQe82Kc

are you Canadian?

yeah, most of the time

fuck you and your parental warning

lol,

mods
isnt' this girl at least like 12?
jesus, user.

Streaming our Sup Forums songs while we work.

youtube.com/watch?v=xeynwg6IxtQ

i stink lol

vocaroo.com/i/s0WdqK1JtYCQ

c'mon user; so far it's a slow start. we'll need far more content to fill up a couple verses.

slow night. :)

Rolling for one line of chorus:

potatoes, the are friggin awesome

keep rollin

Freddy Kruger and Jason fucked your mom last night.

rollin is faggoter than a bonobo

fiery hound pisses

sick to my stomach of ramen and cum

i back this up

Let me drink a mixture of nigger spooge and rum

so user.. what are you up to right now?

hail me

there's a snake in my vacuum

cleenin' me good

Somebody once told me

i love to raid those pony plantation for those fresh ass fur to were as a coat while the bitches be trippin and sucking this big dick a bronny mother fucker comes in to fuck with this he says what you have done is horrible i'm gonna fuck you up worse then i did to those anime weebes i told him bitch you be crazy you think you can touch this badass here is what i am gonna do to ya first i'm gonna grab you by your ass then throw you out of this place and start beat the shit out of you while i be getting this big dick suck then out of nowhere i sucker punches me i smiled spit out some blood grab his fat ass and threw him in the trunk i be driving to a horse farm get out open the trunk grab him pull his pants down call over a horse with a huge dick i told him if you think tat having sex with a horses is os fun this horse here be very horny and i'm gonna let him put that dick in your little ass hole i tied him up went back in the car drove away while i was driving i hear his howling i would say today was a good day

i'm not good when it comes to rhyming but this was the best i could do tell if its good or not

***DUBS***

don't try to fuck a pony

roll on the floor

there's more brains to fuck out of this hole

making a song. gathering up all of these singles, patiently awaiting dem dubs, and keeping a lookout for trips.
currently sitting at verse 1, so lot's of room for more contribootion

weeaboo

When was the last time Sup Forums was wrong?

when they thought donny was not going to bow to die Juden

was that season 6?

how bout sharing what u got

with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>was that season 6?
I don't understand. is this a Sup Forums thing? I only know of seasons for HWNDU

oh, I don't know. I was just saying words. I have no clue what that shit means, man. haha

okay

defcon tree and we're going

a double trap is when a grill tells you she's a trap to see whether ur transphobic. She not like transfear.

then you want sum fuck, cause you luv them traps

then it turns out to be it's a trap - she has a filthy vagina, no peenus

double trap, dammit

How long until we get more people posting in this thread? You all suck.

you fuckers blocked all the dubs wtf

in depth analysis win bread scoliosis corolla canola oil boil for lorn boing loins

huehuehue

five dollars is a lot

for a nigger

Ppppenis pennis peniss penis

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

bigger savings at minimall for all don't dead niggers inside

fuck me onii-chan

2 for $5 double bacon glazed donuts only for a limited time.

I FIND IT HARD TO BE CREATIVE AT NIGHT
I CANNOT THINK CREATIVELY
FUCK SHIT I USSSSSSAAAAAAAAA

all I want is some toast for my jam

slam jam dub club

and to jam my stick into a tree

Argue through pink elephants
This is my wake
This is my wake
Easy bake oven trigger
Chase spiders with a candle stick

DUBS

It'd be nice to get a few more tho.
and we're still fresh outta trips to name this thing. I'm writing verse one as we're putting together the instrumental using them sweet vocaroos, cut, chopped and sampled out the tits.

OP likes it when popeye fists his tight asshole.

Intel inside can't GPU
My design
Intel Inside can't GPU
My design
Stack overflow
Fuck it up
Test.bat
Test.bat
3D

Wasted some trips
Oh no
I knew I would do this somehow

Dessert fork in door
Connect it to the eye
Spin like a tortoise
Sixx in disquise
Tear out the letters
Molest the ground
Whistle mulatto
Whistle mulatto

Applebee's

i'm not a crab, fool

bateman forever

WHERE DID WE START

OOOOH HERE

THERE'S A LION IN MY CLOSET
A GIRAFFE IN MY CAR
A KANGAROO IN MY POCKET

BUT THE NIGGER STOLE MY CAR KEY

AND THE NIGGER STOLE ALL MY MONEY

OooooOooooOOoH
AT LEAST HE DIDNT STEAL MY FURRY COSPLAY IN MY CLOSET yaaAaaAAAAaaa

my love for juice is brutal

***TRIPS***

too long tho, pick a snip.

roll

Intel Inside can't GPU?

Capture Sup Forums in the morning
As the normie folk are sleeping
As the normie folk are sleeping
There's a thread with a reply counter
As I post in the thread faster
The number seems to get much larger
As I accidentally repeating digits

I slowly slam my head

vocaroo.com/i/s1t7O4vSfbub

The only trips that are going to be rolled are going to be on a worthless title anyway

This is the one for crippling depression.

John Wayne Was a Nazi

We've got too long to go

Wax ass paper

vocaroo.com/i/s0PTxtjDFJpM

OP, that's madness. the dubs won't be gotten in this thread. Decide on some other way of making winrars or i'm out

and you'll miss me

Black people were kings

of clay

It's always necessary

Hitler did everything wrong

fucking▲
stuff▲up▲

Wait until he gets to the chorus. One of these songs, please.
youtube.com/watch?v=f1WZSiNceoE
youtube.com/watch?v=qmI0lheiZIg
youtube.com/watch?v=pNrYg7ps220
youtube.com/watch?v=jF1pCHcnkrY

and mud

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm a little tea gay short and gay

and they were proud

spout

Someone build this and use it to kill me, please.

yelling for soup

***DUBS***

I brought some food of my own.

scum

pass users rule

raw

Yet I am still happier than you.
You want to know why?
Drugs.
A fuck tonne of drugs.

three off from quads
darn