en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2_L71lFItk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>he's a "citizen of the world"

who?

keeek

This lmao

>I MUST CONDONE MY COUNTRY'S ACTIONS BECAUSE I WAS BORN HERE LMAOOOOOO

I am a blood nationalist, what problem you have with me, why cant you respect my wishes?

>"""nationalism"""
>(((globalism)))
>not internationalism

Wow got a lot of low IQ peons in this thread family

back to leftypol

I HATE MYSELF THEREFORE I MUST HATE MY CULTURE HURHURRR

>>>r/The_Donald

kys commie scum

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

>I have zero accomplishments of my own so I take credit of achievements that happened hundreds and thousands of years ago despite the fact that I have zero hereditary connection to the people that accomplished them and weren't even part of those said accomplishments

Your average stormnigger(Sup Forumstard)

youtube.com/watch?v=vfsf6go7MVM

this

pretty pathetic tbqh

>Caesar can exist without Rome and Italics
>Alexander can exist without Macedonia and Greeks
>George Washington can exist without Americans and WASPs
>great men of history can exist without their race, people and culture in a complete rootless blank state vacuum
get a load of this nigger

I am too special to share anyones culture, I am my own ayn rand self evident perfect person, I have not been shaped by anyone or anything, I arrived perfectly formed to this moment. country and culture are outdated anyway hurrdurrhurr

Are abos even human?

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

>great man theory of history

Pretty spooky, sieur. Got any phrenology to go on the side?

damn....I think Sup Forums.....just got btfo

So, what are your accomplishments?

Even right wing thinkers knew Nationalism was a shit meme.

DAE CULTURE IS A LIE? MY LANGUAGE, FAMILY, AND CULTURE DONT DEFINE ME, I EXIST IN A VACUUM OF MYSELF. ABSOLUTELY PERFECT. HURRHURRDURRR

>When you hold grudges against others because of far flung historical events that you nor your ancestors were apart of.

>I play by my own set of rules

in case you didn't notice what I said is exactly the opposite of the great man theory of history
those men existed exactly because of their surroundings, they didn't spawn in a perfect vacum
guess asking for logic to an american is a bit too much

>guatemala

uhh...lol? like, wtf even are you lmao?
gtfo my thread please

>I'm a citizen of the world.

I too pretend people said things they didn't say when I can't find a way to attack their central argument

Sweden:
>Founded Russia
>Was the first to settle Iceland and Discover that it was an island
>Insured the survival of protestantism
>Was the undisputed most powerful country in northern and eastern europe for a century
>Came with important inventions such as: automatic identification systems, zipper, ultrasound, seatbelt, celsius, dynamite
How could one not be proud?

>BECAUSE I WAS BORN HERE
Being born somewhere doesn't make you part of the local nation. Jus Soli was a mistake.

because falling out of the right cunt at birth wasn't an accomplishment

fine. pride in culture and country is not inherently negative, saying otherwise is disingenuous.

I mean everything is based upon social constructs built on a shared experienced around a geographical area. Nothing too particularly special. Something made mute by globalization since we're no longer living in isolated communities where new information would've taken months if not years to come by.

>I'm a beta male who hates my country because of my own inability to succeed.

>founded a war mongering nation of monkeys who ultimately destroyed society thanks to communism
>found some shit-stained rock in the artic lmfao?
>insured? What's the going interest rate on that?
>wow a lot came of that
>literally would've been invented by someone else at some stage

>lol just stop being dumb
People are stupid and need guidance, nationalism is a great tool for this

Nationalism has done nothing but create chaos for Europe, it's resulted in countless innocent deaths. Countless wars have started because of this shit, it's resulted in nothing but misery. And people on Sup Forums wonder why Europeans never managed to create a strong cohesive identity/empire together

stop projecting your self loathing with the rest of the world, k? most people like where they are from and relate to it.

But you apparently defend people who do. hmnnn.....

okmehrhergwhe eveherhwbebehwhegebwbwrheggvr rueteheheht e rhjebrbe ejebf s ehehehe wh

Genes affect potential.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ

>I mean everything is based upon social constructs built on a shared experienced around a geographical area.

Genes affect behaviour.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A

>An association between the 2R allele of the VNTR region of the gene and an increase in the likelihood of committing serious crime or violence has been found.
>5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele.

Blacks disproportionately display criminal anti-social behaviour regardless of geographic location.

stop being proud of chance, k?

Wow, I didn't know you did those things user.

Nationalism is also a great tool for herding spooked proles through the meat grinders of Verdun.

>He hates nationalism
>While using tools that was created thanks to nationalism.

>Nationalism has done nothing...
Finnish, Polish, Czech nationalism led to the independence of Finland, Poland Czechia, respectively.

>While using tools that was created thanks to nationalism.

You spelled capitalism wrong.

>stop feeling proud of your culture

>Nationalism is for the stupid masses, I am far superior in mind!

I didn't, but my ancestors sacrificed blood, sweat and tears to create all those things and help shape the country i currently live in (although Its been ruined pretty badly now, but lt wasn't because of them that it went to shit)

You spelled the labor of engineers wrong

nationalism has nothing to do with secularism you dumb cunt

>Your grandparents contributed to the prosperity of the country.
>Your parents worked and contributed to the prosperity.
>Somehow you are automatically cut off and have no obligation to it and it was some random fucking chance you were born there.

I wonder where they got the capital to mass produce those products?

Those Chinese nationalist sure did a fine job.
Labour makes things, capital sells them. Even capitalist know this.

Probably the coercive extraction of surplus value.

do tell us what you accomplished in the pre-life to be born to an American mother

That's nice and all but maybe it's worth looking to the future instead of languishing to the nostalgia of the past.

>looking forward towards the future knowing the next generation will disown your legacy and sell the country to the top bidder

What's the point?

"looking at the future" means fuck all
I'm sure his ancestors didn't have in mind current Sweden as their vision future.

There's nothing wrong with being proud of your country, culture, and your own ancestors. What I do find retarded is that idiotic Sup Forumsacks especially ones from flags like America, Britain, and Germany somehow think they're the direct descendants of Rome or the Vikings and shit like that. It makes them look pathetic that they somehow think any some sort of hereditary connection to empires like that. Sup Forumstards always WE WUZ as them. They somehow think they're blood connected to some famous scientist just because he was the same ethnicity or had the same amount of melanin of that said scientist

Its like you don't even know how society works.

>pride in culture and country is not inherently negative
And neither is disliking your country. Some people don't do as well on the lottery

Oh jeez I don't know, it's not like culture and national identity remains the same forever. That's a mildly autistic form of thinking.

>They somehow think they're blood connected to some famous scientist just because he was the same ethnicity or had the same amount of melanin of that said scientist
not sure how they teach biology in America but as a matter of fact your DNA isn't randomly generated when you spawn but its inherited by all your ancestors, which means that you are certainly much closer to a great scientist from your country than some random bantu nigger is

>Oh jeez I don't know, it's not like culture and national identity remains the same forever. That's a mildly autistic form of thinking.

It remains strong in China.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2_L71lFItk

>lol who cares about the future let them take care of it!
>lol who cares about the past it's just stupid crap for old people!

WE WUZ KANGZ ND SHEID

also
>implying we aren't formed by our culture, which was built over hundreds of years by our people

Rescue your father, user
You're living on the dead body of your father, which is your culture
And that's that, bucko

>I have zero accomplishments of my own so I must blame my country and other people who are successful in it.
Your average libtard who spent 100,000$ on a gender study degree.

>let's sell our land to Chinese colonisers for shiny beads
This is the brain dead anglo mentality. Melbourne and Vancouver will become Chinese colonies just like Singapore.

>he's a beta male cuckold

Not sure why you wrote that as if I'm anti-nationalist
I'm a melbournian and go to the most non-white uni
I can confirm we are dying

>I prefer open marriages since marriages are a social construct and my college professor said those are bad.

I was agreeing with you I guess.

get with the times

You wouldnt quote him on women.

that can be applied to anything though.
Religion, ideas,progressiveness, race, ways of thinking and pretty much anything else with an identity.