I've heard Race Mixing is pretty bad, and that the offspring are mentally challenged...

I've heard Race Mixing is pretty bad, and that the offspring are mentally challenged. But are there any advantages to race mixing? I'd just like to hear both sides

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterosis
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Apparently it diversifies your immune system and makes you more resistant to different kinds of illnesses.

you know how genetic proximity increases the likelihood of double recessive pairings in offspring (inbreeding)?

genetic distance decreases said pairings

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterosis

this is a good thing

If you are a nigger, your child will be less of a nigger

Your mongrel offspring is less likely to get certain malaria species and forms of skin cancer. Also scholarships.

If the Jews want us whites to racemix, you know it's bad.

It's all you need to know

Your child will inherit the BBC gene

>It's bad
opinion
>mentally challenged
u wot

The benefits or drawbacks of race-mixing depend on whether you are mixing up or down. For example, in a black and white mix, the black is mixing up, and the white is mixing down. To find out which direction you are mixing, see this graph.

I'm a black guy with a white wife.

It's a complete non-issue and everything is going fine.

>are there any advantages to race mixing?
It gave us the supreme gentleman

You could get the same result from just licking on a few door handles.

The only advantage to race mixing is that the child will never be raised by a black father or a black woman.

what makes heterozygous genes bad

The smartest races are the Chinks and the Kikes, followed by the Whites

Not Brazilians or have caste muds the two more pure races.

I'm Dominican, 99% of us are mostly black with Spanish and some native. I'm not mentally challenged. Granted, a lot of us are short, but that's probably coming from both sides. Thank god I'm 6'2. Honestly though, makes for some pretty ugly people on average.

all your friends will cheer for you because youre now considered progressive

Is she big and fat?

No, I hate fat people.

Better athletes.

The intelligence of a White with the physical abilities of a Black.... Without the whitemans curse of being slow runners.

most white girls who are with black guys are fat.

Black men think land whales aren't fat ,but bootyliscious

> are there any advantages to race mixing?

Yeah; virtue signaling liberals will gush over you in order to prove they aren't racist. That's about it. You won't actually be either race your parents are and will never be accepted by either group. Whites don't want to look like blacks and so a mongrelized bastardization of a white baby mixed with features of a black baby will never be white.

The majority of people in this country are fat slobs. So... that's to be expected.

not in my state. sure there are some fatties here, but most people are fairly intelligent and health conscious.

I've got a smokin hot Native American/mesoamerican wife. She cooks amazing and takes care of the house. My kids are beautiful, have my brain and her looks. They will be laying pipe hard.

No. They lower the IQ of everything they touch.