I'm 26 years old from Canada and i like stuffing a hairbrush handle up my asshole

I'm 26 years old from Canada and i like stuffing a hairbrush handle up my asshole.
Is that gay?
Opinions, Sup Forums?
I put a condom on the hairbrush handle in case shit or asscream gets on the handle

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>up my asshole
>is that gay

Where is my hairbrush?

Nah you're good. It's not gay until another dick is in the mix, there's a lack of pussy, and the guys are getting pleasure from eachother.

it just hits my g-spot

why am i so ashamed of myself then?

It's taboo/weird/stigmatized. It feels good but it's not something you can tell other people. You'll be ostracized, it's necessary to feel ashamed so you don't go letting people on about what a fag you are.

so you think im a fag now?
I don't like penis in my butt

Obviously you're a not a fag, that's the joke. If you go on telling other people you like things up your ass you'll probably get called a fag. That's humanity, we like giving people shit for doing weird things.

are you white?

Nigga its fine relax. Buttplay aint a thing unless ur attracted to males. If you're attracted to males, ur gay. If not and u wanna do butt stuff on ur own or with FEMALE partner, then you not gay lol. Stop taking people serious when they call you a faggot.

i joke about giving my male friend a blowjob but i'll never do it

faggot all sodomy is gay.

ok sir

Nice

Dont even know what to say to this now after my answer at

half white

Dumbass. Being gay is sexual attraction towards same gender.

That means your half fag

Being gay is being sexually retarded faggot. You are a sodomite consumed by lusts. Fags will fuck anything.

You are autistic. half-breeds have all sorts of mental disorders.

so do u guys think i should try pegging?

no i have adhd

If u want to, why not?

Why a hair brush?

Throw traps in that mix. Though, traps are men so you pretty much covered it I guess.

Indeed my friend.

thats all i got to stimulate my ass

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

i want my girlfriend to fuck my asshole with a 10 inch didldo strap on.
How would I get around to discussing that with her?

ok good im not gay thats all i needed to know

>from Canada
already gay

y-you too