This fat fuck starved two puppies because she didn't want them to" piss or shit on her apartment...

This fat fuck starved two puppies because she didn't want them to" piss or shit on her apartment." Now one of them is dead and the other probably won't make it. I'm going to post her number so you people can tell her what's up.

If i don't care about people then why do you think i give a fuck about animals? fuck yourself with a dead dog, op

You could call the SPCA on her. She would go to jail.

NIGGA CALL DA POPOS ON THAT BITCH THAT DOG LOOKS HORRIBLE!!!!

Instead of posting her number give her number to an animal rescue operation and explain to them. Dude dont post more pix of suffering animals. i can handle most of the reprobate shit here but not suffering animals. Contact some authorities they will rescue the dogs and charge her with neglect.

She won't be charged for 6 month

Animal cruelty is a felony in all states now.

Facebook?

where did the pix come from?

They just broke her door down but they won't do anything for a few months

She will be charged. even if she wont the animal rescuers will, you know, feed the damn dogs and rescue them. i cant understand why YOU havent kicked her fucking face in for that shit. Just grab her by the head of her hair and Sid Vicious bootkick her face in till her nose is upside down. beat the ever living shit out of her and beat the pure tee fear of God Almighty in to her. Beat that bitch down till her life flashes and she turns colors. beat that bitches ass dude. youre a total pussy if you dont.

Seven one six 436 9995
Don't be a pussy OP, post it all at once.

Thanks, I'm kinda new to Sup Forums. She's looking at jail time but they done want to do anything for the next 6 months

Please let this bitch know how much of a cunt she is

end your sad existence you edgy faggot

come on niggs we gon fuc dis bitch up les go

I know it's hard to tell but the puppies on the pictures are Pitbulls

Any more information on her?

someone should rape her fat smug face to death

No. we need a Romeo to obtain her nudes then he can post them here.

Plus somebody needs to let her employer know how she starves dogs.

They look like fucking chihuahuas

I don't want to see nudes of an animal abuser whale