SJWs are turning on the creator of Birth of a Nation

He raped a girl in college. And she killed herself in 2012.

nytimes.com/2016/08/21/opinion/sunday/nate-parker-and-the-limits-of-empathy.html

Sit back and grab the popcorn.

Birth of a Nation was a pile of dogshit and the SJWs have already set all the precedents they want, so who cares.

A nigger raping someone? No way Jose

Feminsts only care about rape if it is a white male

I love when SJWs turn on each other

Rape is an integral part of his culture, I don't think society has the right to judge him for it.

going by modern definitions of rape I'm pretty sure I raped about five different people just last week.

Well if isn't a white male it technically isn't a rape, it's a turnip.

>Acquitted of all charges
>Conviction of friend overturned
>Mentally unstable woman tries to commit suicide several times
>Still talk about him as though he's a confirmed rapist

Well the one who wrote the article seems to care quite a bit
She says she wont see the movie and basically says he's a fucking scumbag

I love when problems solve themselves

In all fairness someone typically does not fucking kill themselves, when they have a daughter, after multiple attempts after the supposed incident, because they made a false allegation.

SJWs always eat their own.

It's fun.

kek

Can we get a movie about this now?

No they do it because they're mentally ill. Same reason they'd make a false rape claim

It will still be Ghostbusters v Birth of a Nation for the Oscar.

If Roman Polanski got away with it, so can this guy

omg.. fucking sick racist bitch

>In an interview with BET, Parker stated that in order to "preserve the black man," he would refuse to play a gay character or a man "with questionable sexuality" in a film.

Is he redpilled?

Perfect timinig. But isn't the movie like a low budget indie production?

the girl he blacked was white if that helps

Did this guy rape someone or was he just accused? He wasn't convicted at the time of the trial and the other guy who was had his conviction overturned recently.

ant the piece linked in OP is written by someone who was sexually assaulted and very bitter about it. She even says;
>I have my own history with sexual violence, so I cannot consider such stories with impartiality

Yes, but the Academy Awards are itching to make up for their lack of "diversity". This movie has alot of Oscar buzz

Wow really makes you think huh....

Acquittal overturned: rape proven beyond a shadow of a doubt

polanskis "victim" says to leave him alone and no hard feelings (tho she was paid probably) and the black guys victim killed herself so theres difference

nah just retarded

she was mentally ill

Kill yourself immediately.

t. faggot

Why don't they care about other rappers like Kanye, Gucci Mane, or Lil Wayne?

>Mr. Parker is being forced to publicly reckon with his past, and he is doing a lousy job. I want to have empathy for him, but everything he says and does troubles me. You see, what happened in 1999 was a “painful moment” in his life. Most of what he has to say about that “painful moment” involves how he felt, how he was affected. The solipsism is staggering.

Hey now, rape is hard work

I agree, I'm hyped for this version though

>preserve the black man

Agree
She did that cause the lie blew up in her face and she was forced to reckon with the fact shes a drunk slut.
100% yes, crabs in a bucket. Like when they all turned on watson over that whitening cream.

>victim is in quotations
>implying it isn't easier for Polanski's victim to try and move on by downplaying the incident
>she was 13 when he sodomized her

His nigger lips are distracting

>preserve the black man

what did he mean by this

t. Triggered

>opinion
Epic news brah

Only white males can be gay so that white women must be surrendered to the almighty all powerful unstoppable BBC.

I know know the term for it but its because the person was scummy to begin with. The media only cares if you start out high then go low. If you are low from the get go its ok. Rock stars used to pound 100s of drunk groupies and shoot heroin with em, alot underage, and they became famous for it and no one even cares.
Note: im not saying we should care im just pointing it out.
Moral is act like that from the get go and no one will care.
Id go for the nose personally, its fucking huge

>victim is in quotations
"victim" because they still stay in contact and are friends
she said in interview that she liked it and didnt care about consequences of what it might mean

>Go all in on your slave bait
>Hoping for the current year to carry you to awards and success
>Turns out you raped someone.

lmao

if a white actor said something like this kikes would ruin his career.

michael jacksson once said that it doesn't matter if it actually happened or not, the media will always spin it as if it actually happened and will continue to do so even if it was later proven otherwise (not the actual quote btw)

>Feminsts only care about rape if it is a white male

What about Cosby?

i don't understand this. if he's claiming that he didn't rape her and therefore was publicly accused and tried based on false testimony, why shouldn't he discuss his pain? in his narrative he's the victim, a man falsely accused of a terrible crime. why should he have any deference to the feelings and experiences of the person he maintains lied about him over his own feelings and experiences?

why so many adjetives?

it's ok because he's black

exception to the rule

BBC is the unstoppable force of our universe it can't be summed up in a mere word.

>I have my own history with sexual violence, so I cannot consider such stories with impartiality, though I do try. It is my gut instinct to believe the victim

The entire article from the start is written with the viewpoint that he definitely and without question raped her.

it's interesting that the opinion columnist admonishes nate parker for his self-centered callousness by seizing upon the actual little bit of contrition and sympathy he DOES show. it was a mistake for him to couch his statement in any kind of emotional language ("i'm a changed man") because, if you're to believe his version of events, he has nothing to apologize for. he should have just said "I did not commit this crime. I was falsely accused. The trial bore this out."

>Kanye

Out of all rappers Kanye has never committed any sort of crime, the guy's just an autistic suburbanite who married a gold digger (oh the irony)

so much this

Wtf is "take over?" Do they mean walk past?

There is literally no such thing as a black "rapist." Rape is power plus privilege. Black non-consensual consensual sexual intercourse is merely an expression of frustration with institutionalized, systematic prejudices and economic, professional, intellectual, creative, and social disenfranchisement.

is this because they show the violent type of blacks or because its an event where blacks triggered the needless death of other blacks?

I walk blindfolded so that I don't accidentally eye rape anyone

oy vey

and I care why? Who is not a scumbag in Hollywood?

Niggers disproportionately commit more rape than white men so why is this even surprising?

>In all fairness
yep they do. not due to allegations but many people who supposedly had lots to live for have killed themselves

>SJWs

You mean the police? Because that's who should be involved.

Many blacks hate gays. surprisingly white men are not the only one with prejudiced

Bet a smart fella like you got a purdy mouth

Isn't "Birth of a Nation" one of the earliest and most celebrated examples of american cinema?

Please don't tell me you let some niggers re-make it. Shame on you.

>that is a crime, whether the justice system agrees or not

>whether the justice system agrees or not

>She even says;
are you sure she was raped?have you seen the police report? because I have seen many call themselves "survivors" while having never been penetrated or the "abusive" having been some mean worlds daddy said

Nah they just stole the name

>'And why would a black person not want to rape me?'
Rapefugees welcome!

the internet is full of Stanford type stories about guy who did not get much time for fingering a drunk whore or whatever. unconvicted faggots who everyone judged guilty and wants to hurt

>ITT: the only rape accusation Sup Forumsbeards will ever believe

This. Woman don't care if they're raped as long as it's a black cock. If it's a white cock then rape becomes worse than murder.

Rape isn't even a crime. It's a known fact that women actually enjoy being raped. The only reason they don't like it is because it gives their vagina less value AKA no free meal or free status boost.

Parker decided to "erase" it by using the name.

Kind of like how Fembusters pops up when you Google "Ghostbusters".

We're in the early stages of 1984.

>In 1999, Mr. Parker and his roommate Jean McGianni Celestin were accused of raping a young woman while they were students and wrestlers at Penn State University. (They said that the sex was consensual.) There was a third man, Tamerlane Kangas, who chose not to participate in the incident. At the trial two years later, Mr. Kangas said, according to court transcripts, “I didn’t believe that four people at one time was — you know, it didn’t seem right.”

>What happened in 1999 is a familiar story: college athletes, alcohol, a vulnerable woman and allegations of sexual assault. The unnamed woman pressed charges against Mr. Parker and Mr. Celestin, claiming she was drunk, unconscious and unable to consent to sex.

>The victim said that she was harassed and intimidated on campus by Mr. Parker, Mr. Celestin and their supporters. She twice attempted suicide, according to court records. She dropped out of school. The 2001 trial took three days. That the rape case even went to trial is a rarity. Mr. Parker was acquitted, based partly on testimony that he and the victim had previously had consensual sex. Mr. Celestin was convicted of sexual assault and sentenced to prison, but the conviction was eventually overturned. The victim, who sued Penn State because she said the university did not protect her from the harassment she endured after filing charges, received a settlement of $17,500. Both Mr. Parker and Mr. Celestin now have families and successful careers. They remain friends and collaborators. The victim, well, she committed suicide in 2012 and left behind a young son. She can no longer speak for herself.

He was smart enough to have slipped her the BBC "consensually" prior to getting her blackout drunk and double teaming her with his roommate. No one was going to have any sympathy for her.

>someone typically doesn't kill themself when they have a daughter after they attempted accusing someone of rape and it didn't work
yeah, we call that mental illness

Cosby was a uncle Tom who wanted blacks to quit nigging out. Not inconsistent at all with my previous statement. Feminism, SJism and 90% of Leftism is based around being anti western in general with Emphasis on being anti white

Not an argument

Yes, but they have to word it in a way that makes it seem aggressive

Parker is being stupid by staying quiet. He simply needs to write an open letter about how
>"people of privileged upbringing are perpetuating the racist stereotypes of criminal blacks even though they were found not guilty in a court of law, and blindly following the word of a privileged white woman."

It'll make their brains short circuit.

This, it lowers their value to men drastically. If rape was legal, there would be no SJWs or feminists, because women would understand that the only value they have is being a meat hole to pleasure men.

Outliner, if it treads water among other leftist circles I will concede.

Blacks are more likely to be gay than white men. Really turbo-charges the old neurons.

Sup Forumsacks hate women more than niggers, user

>SJWs can't decide whether to side with Parker because he's black or to speak out against him because he's a potential rapist

>on the same note Sup Forums and Sup Forums can't decide if Parker actually did rape her or not, because on one hand he's black but on the other hand they are highly skeptical of rape accusations because they associate that with feminism

horseshoe theory in action

Top lel.

Sjw going after darkies. Shits hype. This is a win win.

yes, they do. Especially when they are a drug addict like this girl.

>on the same note Sup Forums and Sup Forums don't care whether he did or not because the fires are rising either way

Parker didn't, by the classic definition, rape her.

White women have a tendency to fuck black men, regret it and yell rape.

Furthermore he was found not guilty. If he definitely did it, he'd have been crucified.

It's pretty clear that womyn are placed higher on the oppression matrix than niggers.

>use web search engine designed to measure results by popularity
>surprised when the most recent, most popular version of the term comes up
the jews though xD

Not even remotely true. In every sport there is a black athelete that has been falsely accused of rape after fucking a white girl and media along with SJWs ate it up every time. Kobe, Jameis Winston, Brian Banks, Tiger Woods and plenty of others.

Pol is just giggling at this

Social justice is all about uniting people who hate each other under the hate of a common scapegoat while claiming the hate only comes from the scapegoat.