Guys I'm fucking crying

Guys I'm fucking crying

album?

Because of how bad it is or?

Lorde's new record.

I would cry too if I were a normie pleb

i would cry too if i could

Instead you're just a reddit pleb :^)

How anyone could enjoy this affected and phony cunt is beyond me.

>being this much of a fucking faggot

>Not having you pussy popping off during melodrama

>phony

This is actually good, what the fuck

>being an underage insecure faggot and thinking you need to prove your "manliness" on a japanse origami board because of "muh masculinity"

>being a regressive post-modernist faggot and thinking you need to "transcend" gender roles and natural preferences pertaining to either gender on a korean hentai forum because of "muh cultured-ness and openmindedness"

got em good :)

That's what happens when you meme too hard, desu.

Yes, phony, dumb redditor.

>All these people
> Being Melodramatic

I came here from my first week of Reddit because I knew all you people would hate the best album of this century. It's like Katy Perry meets Fugazi and y'all just fail to see the beauty. I'll never come back here

0/10 bait

hmm... I came here for the first time from reddit a few days ago and I have to disagree. You see I'm above these poptimist idiots who listen to pop music, my taste? death grips, kanye west, kendrick lamar... the list goes on! rap is real music for intellectuals such as myself and you guys just don't get it. Yours baconly, atheist92 :^)

Liability is good. Haven't listened to much else on the album.

Didn't realise so many people were still adverse to anything with a hint of "pop" in the genre list