twitter.com/?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=9bl_lKfJzO8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He was just a gorilla, who cares

Wow, Denzel Washington looks amazing

Dicks out for Harambe.

Look at that! A dead meme!! !!

press [ F ] to pay respect for dead meme

Please respect lord Harambe. He died for our sins.

No, kys and go pay respects to the dead fucking gorilla yourself

fucking normie GTFO of my board REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i usually lurk, but not this time. dead meme is dead. stop.

#dicksoutforharambabes

Eat a bag of dicks
Fuck you and Harambe
Twitter is that way faggot --> twitter.com/?lang=en

I pray to my shrine of Harambe with my dick on it every night. When I was dying of lung cancer a few months ago Harambe touched my forehead and I was discharged the next day.

Harambe didnt die for you to be toxic online. Harambe spread a message of peace and love.

Some degenerate who couldn't keep her legs closed long enough to not get pregnant (bitch had like 20 kids, cause she's a whore like OP's mother) let's her 4 year old fall in a gorilla cage and even though Gorilla posed no threat, it was put down.

Of course media points no fingers at the irresponsible cunt. Kid should've died and the mother along with it.

I would've rather seen that fucking kid or his useless parents get shot and killed. Yes it sucks, Harambe died. This shit needs to stop.

Harambe died on the cross for our sins please show respect.

RIP IN PEACE DONKEY KONG

>This shit needs to stop.

You know how "THIS STOPS"!?

MANDATORY LICENSING FOR FUCKING PARENTS!
EDUCATION TO RAISE CHILD - Begins in middle school

EDUCATION TO RAISE AND PROVIDE FOR CHILD - MANDATORY 800 hours of instruction to obtain paperwork to take the course to obtain a license.

YOUR FINANCES WILL BE CHECKED - Are you even financially capable of raising a child?

FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ABOVE AND ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS RESULTS IN MANDATORY JAIL TIME - CHILD BECOMES WARD OF THE STATE AND SUBSEQUENTLY RAISED AS AN ENFORCER OF THESE LAWS.

You are ALL a bunch of roaches and don't shit about taking care of yourselves much less children.

youtube.com/watch?v=9bl_lKfJzO8

Anybody else watching?

Kek

>posts pic of harambe
Faggot got back to that autist app Ifunny

>Sup Forums in 2017
It's just twelve year olds.

why would we be?
You think you came to a random thread on Sup Forums and there are people in that thread watching whatever shit you are watching?

Fuck you millennials are so up your own asses it's fucking unbelievable.

Wee miss you, Harambe.

For fucks sakes man.

Nigga I just want comments
I'm not original.

Make up meme?

some paint art i made in tribute to the incident

Rip Donkey Kong he will never be missed.

I found OP's fidget spinner.