Why is my sister so obsessed with this movie? She likes a lot of weird artistic french shit with needless nudity...

Why is my sister so obsessed with this movie? She likes a lot of weird artistic french shit with needless nudity, but i think this is like her favourite kino.

Other urls found in this thread:

historyundressed.com/2008/03/ladies-have-you-ever-forgotten-to-shave.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_Heim
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ask her if she would like to act out he scenes with you.

I just like the apartment they live in, super comfy. The whole movie is really. It's a movie about friendship as much as love and sex.

lol. srsly though, the sad thing is I've made weirder jokes than that in the past so she probably wouldn't even be phased

Then why haven't you fucked yet?

Describe your sister, how hairy is she?

It's a film about none of those subjects.

I remember watching this movie when I was 12 and jacking off furiously because it had nudity and IFC was the only channel on directv that showed anything risqué.

>God bless searching for programs based on the rating as well as for sexual content

Yeah do the scene where she finds the pic of her in your pants.

>Why is my sister so obsessed with this movie
same reason anyone is, Eva

cause we're catholic and if my dad didn't murder me first, i'd probably go to prison for incest?? I don't know, why haven't you had incest with your relatives, hmm? I feel like thats a question I should be asking you.

during summer, not hairy at all. during winter: God-tier armpits

I notice that alot girls like Eva so much I wonder why?

Also the Dreamers is a shit film.

what's there to wonder about?

>needless nudity
man your relgion really did a number n you

>why haven't you had incest with your relatives, hmm?
They are not hot + I would be stuck with them
>i'd probably go to prison for incest??
incest itself is not illegally(was one of the biggest surprises in law school)
>my dad didn't murder me first
How would he find out?Do you live together?
>catholic
and?
>armpits
I almost vomited, your frustration is giving you strange needs

Nothing I supposes.

>I almost vomited, your frustration is giving you strange needs
This is an 18+ site kiddo

>I almost vomited, your frustration is giving you strange needs

I'm not really into armpits. I thought it was a Sup Forums meme. I was just trying to fit in. S-sorry...

As to your other questions, I'm not gonna bang my sister dude. Like, yeah, I'm bummed out about being a virgin, but I'm not gonna go to those extreme lengths.

Like the only possible scenario I could ever envisage the two of us copulating is if there was worldwide apocalypse and we were the only two people left, or if all the other females that survived were fatties.

>ywn have lesbian sex with Eva

>i'd probably go to prison for incest??
user you'll have to check for your specific country/state but in the vast majority of cases incest isn't illegal. You generally aren't allowed to marry or reproduce, but so long as you fit all the other criteria of age and consent it's fair game from a legal standpoint.

Cracks was weird.

>Like the only possible scenario I could ever envisage the two of us copulating is if there was worldwide apocalypse and we were the only two people left
That is a pretty good scenario

It's a pretty decent, not exactly exceptional but still pretty good.

>or if all the other females that survived were fatties.
>not joining the fatties to find out how they stay fat in an apocalypse
work on your survival skills
will you wisper "eva nee-sama"

damn those eyes are gorgeous

this thread is elaborate bait

>>not joining the fatties to find out how they stay fat in an apocalypse
>endangering yourself by going near a SJW cannibal den

kys beta cuck. Armpit hair is a man's fetish.

Armpit hair is fucking disgusting you numale cuck. It's just that no girl will touch your dick unless she has armpit hair.

Girls who shave their pits and pussies are whores and prostitutes
Go read some history retard

Right, because it's not like hairy women have been a fetish for thousands of years. Brainwashed fag.

It's not history anymore, faggot. If you want to live in 1323 go move to Africa and eat out as much bush as you want.

>my worldview is derived from opposing everything I see on tumblr

You know what else was cool for a thousand years? Fucking your sister to maintain the purity of your family. Your appeal to nature fallacy doesn't work on me, nu-male feminist pussy eater.

The source of both of these images is Tumblr:

>If you want to live in 1323
Pit shaving started in the 1920s and led to the miniskirt, the bikini, sexual revolution, single mothers and feminism
Fuck off with your degeneracy and go shave your boyfriend's balls

See what I mean?

And now feminism is bringing back armpit hair. So turn off the animal collective, go outside, and jump off of a building.

>And now feminism is bringing back armpit hair.
See

Not an argument. Go back to Tumblr.

Dreamers would have been a 5/5 if Eva had hairy pits, I think we all could agree on that. She probably shaved them for the role. Now it's just a 4/5, still great.

Eva makes my dick sick

>I hate degenerates so I support armpit hair!
>You only hate armpit hair because you hate degenerates!

fucking weirdos

yeah sure and cuckoldry is a thinking man's fetish and big asses are for everyone, not just some dumb niggers

>le bald alt right cult man
wow nice meme
Enjoy having a gf who waxes her pussy so that she can advertise herself in a microkini to Jamal

I agree, my friend.

This
It was the 60s in France too, wtf Bertolucci
At least we got to see her voluminous pubes nicely

>le alt right bogeyman

Yep, it's Tumblr all right. Sup Forums should be purged of women. You drag down post quality and any hope of intelligent discussion.

What is going on in this thread?

What is your logic here? if waxing pussy makes a woman more attractive "ready to advertise" then all you are saying is that she is not willing to put in the same effort for you that she would for jamal. all you are saying is that you want her not to optimize her looks so she does not notice that she has better options than you. Im hot enough to hold my girl so I don't need all these mind games

>invoking le no u scientologist billy corgan is a legitimate argument
Keep playing into the Jewish cosmetic industry, goyim
Also remember to cut off your foreskin, you don't want your body to look all natural and disgusting do you?

Tumblr girls are in this thread pretending to be guys that like hairy armpits and pussies because being modern women they're too lazy to shave

>haha i say epic jew memes do i fit in yet?

Kill yourself, cumdumpster

>too lazy to shave
It takes more effort to maintain well-kept hair/nice patch I imagine. So that logic goes out the window.

patch>trimmed>landing strip>shaved>natural/never touched a razor

So if you're arguing shaved is better than natural, I can see your argument. It's still near the bottom.

like others said its not 1323 and its a fallacy but just for the hack of it, here is a link about shaving in the aincent world
historyundressed.com/2008/03/ladies-have-you-ever-forgotten-to-shave.html

>she is not willing to put in the same effort for you that she would for jamal.
Yeah because that effort was taken for thousands of years right?

>look sweetie I shaved for you I'm such a loyal girlfriend
>thanks for letting me go out with Tyrone all night you know my shavef pussy will stay faithful to you
Literal cuckold lol

Yeah WE should all be like Egyptians and shieeet
Reminder that excessive body hair is a Caucasoid trait

Wow so much effort to keep your pube hairs from looking a greek man's chest

The modern female ladies and gentlemen

Shut your stupid fucking mouths, stop sharing your retarded opinions, and post more Eva.

>Yeah because that effort was taken for thousands of years right?
yes in some countries it was. also standards change over time, people moved out into the world and found hotter women existed so their own women could not keep getting away with not doing shit. "muh thousands of years" should we also stop doing laundry because we did not do laundry in the beginning of time

>this cuck is still mad that he bought into the shaving Jew
Make your body as smooth as the negroes you idolize

you have the internet, you don't need anyone to post anything for you

>people moved out into the world and found hotter women existed so their own women could not keep getting away with not doing shit. "muh thousands of years" should we also stop doing laundry because we did not do laundry in the beginning of time
Then why did pussy shaving start in the latter half of the 20th century? Were your grandparents really wallowing in their own filth all day?

Did you watch the ending?

>girls on the internet

Funny joke.

Lesbian teacher Eva is best Eva.

Post her other favorite movies senpai
I love artsy French shit with nudity, and need more recommendations

like you said "read some history" you will find out that it did not start in the latter half of the 20th century

I recommend you kill yourself, cunt.

My chest is fine.

It started in a big way in the 20th century unless you think all women have had safety razors since the beginning of civilization. So clearly it's not about hygiene but just another meme forced by corporations and Jews.

>Unnecessary hostility towards people who like movies
Hello r3ddit

>this entire thread
I wish all of you would just die horrific, nauseating deaths

>meme forced by corporations and Jews
t. retard

Go shave your cunt tumblr

t. reddit

It's funny when feminists try to appeal to the alt-right crowd by claiming it's the Jews, we know the real reason you don't shave your pits, cunt. It's because you're a lazy sack of shit bitch.

t. doesn't know that Gillette literally started the pit shaving meme
t. doesn't know that a Jew literally invented the bikini which was then popularized by Jewish Hollywood
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_Heim

People have been shaving for thousands of years.
Literally kill yourself.

when they say stuff like
but then present a premise were shaving is bad because it comes from jews (not true but still). I bet they also pee in the shower to fight the jew

It's funny how numale cucks pretend to be alt-right when denying a distinctly Caucasoid trait
But I guess it's a nice excuse for their bald heroes like Molymeme and Andre Anglo

bikini is not connected to shaving.If you are going to shitpost than at least use less known fallacies.
also
>US is the world meme
Gillette did not start shit. body deodorant was what corporations really pushed and even then people in the past have been masking themselves with perfume so it was just a new version of an old thing

Just because your mother's cunt is hairier than your face doesn't mean you should want all women to be as hairless as the negros in your IR fantasies

>bikini is not connected to shaving.
That's why they call it the Hawaiian wax? And maintainin your Fijian lines?

You sound mad.
Did that dose of reality piss you off? Go stick a tampon in it and move on.

>Male hair

How does a map of male pubic hair distribution explain that girls with giant bushes are digusting again?

>shaving meme

>Male androgenic hair map
>Male

We're talking about feminist cunts with nasty pube pits you literal faggot

>argentina white again

>still upset at being brainwashed by the Jews
At least now you know how the world works. I can only educate you so much.

Yeah, because white women have big nigger lips and neotenized Asian featured. Fucking retard. Go watch some blacked videos for your Blanda up dreams.

>And maintainin your Fijian lines?
4/10 you had me going for a while

There's no map for females but you have to be either a moron or a shill to think that it's not representative of both genders. Unless you think niggers have Asian features.

How does the world work?
Like I said, we've been shaving for thousands of years.
Does it have anything to do with hygiene? Probably not.
Does my opinion on the matter really matter when it's YOUR body hair?
Not one bit.
Does your preference matter when it's MY hair?
No.
Was shaving pushed by jews?
Not before the 20th century.

>Yeah, because white women
>implying that women and men are physically same except for the boobs and genitalia
Did you even go to school? forget the whole +18 thing, did you at least finish the 6th grade?

>Was shaving pushed by jews?
>Not before the 20th century.
But the fact is that it has been pushed extremely hard by Jews and corporations in the 20th century to a scale not comparable to earlier eras where that kind of grooming was limited to the elite.

>either a moron or a shill to think that it's not representative of both genders
what is testosterone

are you implying the elites would not want the best for themselves?

>he thinks white females are less hairy than negr essential
I mean you just have to go to your local slave market (ghetto) to see for yourself. I'm still willing to think you're only pretending to believe that phenotype differences between the races somehow exclude females.

A roman soldier wasn't elite yet they shaved.
As did average egyptians.

The cultural best not the practical best
See: inbreeding