Ask some that was just molested anythning

ask some that was just molested anythning

Homeless chan is back!

Male or female?

trans so for some im a girl for some im a boy just a really cute faggot

story?

Did you get paid?

If true why come to Sup Forums why not make a police report?

no one pay's anymore fucking faggots just like to run off afterwards
it's not the best story

cause police do jack shit! this is probably my 4th time being touched or raped by someone.

How much would you charge?

Were you molested?

Ugh, fucking degenerate, jesus christ.

Probably enjoyed it.

multiply times sometimes even pissed on or sometimes just waking up with cum all over me.

Did you like it?

nope you just learn to get over it cause no one loves you and the only thing keeping you alive is not fucking around to much.

first time i remember it being really bloody and he refused to stop and everytime i would try to get him to stop he would hit me

user would love you

post pics please

post pics for user

Did you like it tho?

no it hurt so fucking bad
im sure someone will post my pictures at one point

can you show me on the doll where he touched you?

OP you need to stop hanging around gay bars then if this really did happen multiple times. Sounds like you tried have gay sex and didn't enjoy it, So why don't you stop lying to yourself about being a tranny.

but i am trans it's not that hard to believe and i don't have to money to go to a club im poor as fuck.

I didn't ask you to piss on the doll homelesschan but I understand

Hahahhaha kek.

you're not homeless chan.

I'm homeless chan.

Was there another homeless chan after me?

Tayloralaska here tbh fam

it had to be done.

are you always dealing with the same dude?
Do your attackers know you personally?
Do you live in a shit area?
Did you go straight to the police after the first time?
If you've been to the police, what exactly did they do / say?
Are you making shit up?

y/n answers are acceptable where applicable. Hope you're okay.

well you look more like a faggot already.
>are you always dealing with the same dude?
usually
>Do your attackers know you personally?
yes
>Do you live in a shit area?
yes
>Did you go straight to the police after the first time?
yes but they did nothing for me
>If you've been to the police, what exactly did they do / say?
they yelled at me and kept making me say my story over and over and made me feel like i did something wrong
>Are you making shit up?
i wish i was dead
>
>y/n answers are acceptable where applicable. Hope you're okay.

srsly tho OP this is fucked up.

Hope you're okay, girl

All I can do from my position.
That's all user can do for you, probably.

sounds like all those problems can be fixed with a couple days of walking

>but i am trans it's not that hard to believe
Yes it is. Sounds like someone played with you and the only way to make sense of it was to believe you're a girl. You got problems that you need to work through. Stay away from Sup Forums /lgbt/ and /r9k/

I'm literally just a girl.

I take back what I said here Fucking tranny.

i will live
well okay

stupid fucking transvestite man

dress like a girl, get fucked like one. wasn't that what you wanted?

pretty sad life, being a homosexual, isnt it?

get a job and maybe i'll give you some respect.

sorry to disappoint user have a nice night.
you only want to fuck when you want it not when it hurts when they are hitting you or just waking up with piss all over you.

do sleep on the fucking street?!

even if youre homeless at least find a building to squat in

i do i have a few areas i go to feel safe for the night or the week it depends honestly.

OP, do you have any contact info?

I'd like to be your friend, maybe.

You seem really mean but you've been through alot, obviously.

i already said what i was.
sure people add me on kik alot tomok0

omg, you remembered out time together! want me to visit again?

just kik?

run away OP hes going to pump and dump your ass

yes sir!
have we met before i meet a few people sometimes if they decide to visit

Ever cum from being raped?

i don't cum anymore sad story bro.

Move town yo. Especially the country side where people will look after each other. You don't need this shit in your life. Persist my good friend. I've been through some shit i.e I was kicked out of my home for being gay and had no place to sleep. I got drugged and raped.

I hitchhiked out of the city to somewhere quiet. I approached the council and asked for a job. And they helped me get back on my feet. I know you are not okay ATM. But a change of environment helps

what do you do all day?

: (

play on my phone and walk around

who pays your phone bill if you're homeless

am femanon.

didn't leave the thread.

but I am now.

:C sorry for calling you a tranny. Just try to be nicer, maybe? I suggest you run, girl, run! Leave that city! Go to san fran! Or... something... do something drastic. I'm pretty sick to my stomach thinking of some homeless trans girl being abused like this.

aimlessly? Like loitering, youre homeless bro, just walk in a straight line if nothing is holding you back

i use wifi i don't even have a sim card in it user.
its whatever you get used to it i guess.
it's complicated but sometimes i walk 4 hours to a city and look at the lights.

Considering you know yourself that you didn't do anything wrong, try not to let the jaded authorities make you feel that way. Considering you're in a shit area and in NY, they've probably got a million different things pulling at them, I hope to shit they were just trying to get information out of you. From my limited knowledge, you should be able to give them a name, take his prints from his body, and have the dipshit come in to the station to compare. If nothing else, you're best bet is probably completely damnable video. Of course, considering this has been happening for a while, you've probably tried getting some already.

More than anything, if you're truly powerless, don't give up. Considering you've got a internet connection, seriously consider getting real help online. I'm just some random dude who hardly knows anything about this stuff. Really, get off of Sup Forums and seek real help.

The only other thing I could add is to tell people you know or trust and surround yourself with them. Seriously, hope things get better.

Also, Obligatory 'fuck you if this is bait' thing.

you ever experience an existential crisis, knowing life has so little to offer you and at this point you're just surviving with no purpose?

>it's complicated
Do tell i got all night. and like user said if you hate whats happening and you're homeless just leave things might turn out better

nah i kinda just deal with it and i know it will go away at one point.
im here until i finish court and if you been in my threads you know why

don't just fucking say "it's whatever you get used to it I guess"

shut up. I don't ever want you to say something so fucking useless.

You need a man to take care of you and cherish you. but no man like that or some femanon on the internet is going to be happy to hear you say something like that.

and you think it's not a big deal, but those strung together useless words pile up.

Please don't make me care about you like this, why the fuck would I want to get attached to some girl on the internet I can't do anything to help?

Be a good girl :C

not OP but telling someone to "get off Sup Forums" when Sup Forums is probably their main lifeline, is not good advice. as dumb as it sounds, at least they can talk to people here who will listen

I don't go on Sup Forums to much anymore. If you are going to court talk to someone there and ask if there is a program for help

Oh god you're so fucking pretty.

Don't do this to me.

I feel so fucking helpless, look at you- look at what's been happening to you. Nobody here can do anything.

basically you just deal with it or you find yourself with a knife in your hand or something to kill yourself

but you got to be okay with death because when you take a random ride with someone or go somewhere you could die that night you got to be alright with death

You're probably right, by the time I started writing most of the things posted were mostly "lol, fuck off tranny". Even then, you make a good point.

thank you for calling me pretty

*handsome

>17
well damn alright.

:C That's something new. I've been through homelessness and abuse and sexual assault but yours is so much worse and what you just said really is new to me.

Are you at least being a good girl?

Don't you have a voice in your head encouraging you when you're scared, telling you to be a good girl? Aren't you like me? Why aren't you like me, why are things worse for you?

>Are you at least being a good girl

the fuck does this mean

honestly it's just trying not to hurt or cut yourself anymore but it's starting to spread to legs and stomach

Shut the fuck up, faggot. Reeeeeee

You are very c: I don't know how you're affording you trans stuff, but you still look really pretty. I know you might be covering your mouth area for a reason, but you're way too pretty to be being hurt and no-one to protect you.

it's fine i don't expect people to be nice anymore it's usually cause they are hurting themselves and the only way to feel better and to hurt someone that's doing worse cause they can.

>Don't do this to me.
>to me
>I feel so fucking helpless
>I
Shut the fuck up you self centered faggot, You don't give a shit about them. Acting like you would do something. There is nothing stopping you from going there and doing something, But no you would rather hide on the internet collecting good boy points.

most people that help just like to give nice words and that is really useful when you are hurting

Not entirely sure if bait or not, but if what you say is true then all you can do is seek help for yourself and not have the mentality that you aren't worth it.

Move areas if you have to and go on welfare to start you off so you can have help getting a job, a change of environment is the best you can do for yourself but if you wish to remain someones urinal than that's also your choice and you're doing it to yourself.

how do you get money?

ever attempt to steal something?

I have no money and I'm just a really small femanon with no upper body strength to stop the guys hurting her :C
What, you think i'm just saying these things because I think someone is watching?
And you're mildly right, but i do have to take care of myself here. I have no money for myself.

ohh boy now you got to the problem of why im still here in this state.
yeah money is a pain

OP, though this user isn't putting it as subtly as I am, what they're saying is really important :C

oh fuck, are you convicted of something?

Fuck, man. Your shit's getting worse and worse.

reasons of why it's not possible is pretty fucked but im almost done dealing with court shit.

im a felon for now but it's getting fixed after i finish the classes it will go away and i can work at walmart or anywhere as a manager i worked so fucking hard i miss that shit.

What is the point of someone saying nice things if it has no meaning behind it.
>I have no money
Ask your family or friends for money or a ride.
> I'm just a really small femanon with no upper body strength
No one ask you to fight a man and stop a rape but prevent one.
You are looking for an excuses to not care or do anything. so you offer up nothing but empty words because we both no it makes you feel like a better person inside.

As someone who was homeless for a while, get a gun. Kentucky is great for homeless people. Shithole state, but it's full of wild food, abandoned stills and real friendly mountain people. Wisconsin is pretty great too. Most people will help you in the white/hmong areas.

if she wants to give nice words and that's it im cool with only getting that it helps me alot
yeah

classes?
and yeah, I used to work at walmart. They're pretty good at giving you training and experience, though keep a job can be rough.

You sound like... idk like you have SOMETHING in your brain that is some kind of plan.

shit that's not the picture i wanted to use.

to be fair, the femanon just sounds incompetent and genuinely clueless

after july i can't literally go to any store with my felony gone and get some cash again.

I have no friends or family or car.
I'm a similar situation as OP.

Just shut the fuck up before your teeth reach your kneecaps.

>2222

how are you getting money within the two months until then?

usually by donations or doing things i don't really wanna do.

>fucking faggots just like to run off afterwards
That's why you demand money up front.

please don't say you whore yourself out, why are you even complaining about being molested

user here is straight up projecting.

By attacking me with this BS, you're acting like you actually are some kind of white knight shilling for how important it is for someone to actually help her physically. You're just trying to look like you give a shit when you're actually disrupting me from trying to comfort her.

I've been through the same shit she has, you've got your foot in your fucking mouth and have no clue what you're saying.

Quads wills it, as I demonstrated here, too.

Whatever happened to your twitch account? Plus I sent money to your gofundme til it expired.

thats how you get killed my friend

calm down, you made your point

>I have no friends or family or car.
>I'm a similar situation as OP.
There you go again, Looking for an out on why you can't help. I really hate people like you. You are the type of person who wouldn't give someone like OP a second look unless someone else was helping them.