What is this boil on my dick Sup Forums?

What is this boil on my dick Sup Forums?

Should I pop it?

looks like a nigger.

ya been jerking off too much lol

nigger aids

If once a day is too much than I guess yeah..

Shit could be penile cancer. See a doc yesterday

Looks like an infected hair follicle. I would apply warm water rag as much as possible to see if the pores open up and eventually get ready to drain itself, also adding antibiotic ointment.

It's been here for a week now. Will it be okay if I just pop it myself with a needle or some shit?

Here in the UK the NHS says that a painless lump the size of a 5 pence piece is a sign of syphilis infection. Possibly up to 6 months after i initial infection.

its a nigger.

This came to mind for me as well. Get checked out, dude. Syphilis is not something you want to just let play out.

It was painful 2 days ago, also a lot bigger in size.. It has just gone down in size by itself since then

what a funny cunt you are, how about jumping off of a building?

Cause you are fetid mouth breathing nigger

trips! also, see a doctor if possible to be sure,
ya got dam nigger.

*to be safe

This OP
It'll go down on its own, if not after another week stick a needle in it, just keep it clean.

Fuck I hate being white sometimes, so many of us are cunts.

Here

I don't know but if it asks you to "Open your miiiiind" don't listen to it. You'll only be lobotomized.

don't whiteknight for the guy you fucking bitchboi. this is Sup Forums, don't expect us to be PC. I'll call him a nigger all I want because I assume he's not a thin skinned pussy, but I'm still giving him honest advice you shithead. And, anyway, if he has a problem with the word nigger, he can say it himself.

Rectal cancer.
Was nice meeting you OP but probably the last time I'll see you ever again, goodbye, sorry for your loss.

dont get uppity

I don;t think that's OP, I think that's the self-hating whiteknight.

he might as well be a nigger.

cleanse the planet of yourself and your fellow shitskins

dubs confirm, he's more of a nigger than OP.

I wasn't, go back and read my comment again, you seem to have misunderstood my comment.
That's not to hard to comprehend though being the fucking faggot that you seem to be by your retarded and inexplicable
comments put towards the OP and myself.

Well said, user.

Yo I had the same thing the other day. Apply friction, the whitehead will work its way to the top and it'll just pop on its own. Don't pop it with your fingers, you'll leave a scar and damage the skin.

At least we dont slit our wrists for not getting what we want. And go through serious depression and do a bunch of drugs and go to rehab and expect us to be proud of you.

The generation of whites right NOW has never been so weak and impotent. Your ancestors conquered the world and You are just a disgrace living in your basement feeding off daddy's trust fund. your ancestors will shit on your face being such a pathetic cuckold if they could that is.

When white anons fight on your dick boil thread about if OP should be called a Nigger or not when I am not even black

I knew you where not black, I've sucked of a few Indians before.
Your fingers gave it away, but the niggershit there was no need for.

Yes, beware it may hurt during the process but afterwards a form of calm goes over you

Been fapping day and night since this started, it has moved just an inch.. Takes a lot of energy..

Especially when you get to squeeze the puss out.. That shit makes me cum harder then anything else

OP here, btw I've got one on my elbow too, could it be a hormonal thing?

Look kids we've got ourselves a faggot here

>implying I'm gay
you should really get all the info before making shit statements like that you cunt.
But this is Sup Forums so I expected nothing more.

Have fun user sucking your fathers cock and mothers tits till they die.