I went to high school with Olivia Wilde, ask me anything

I went to high school with Olivia Wilde, ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UpfM5Hn9Rto
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Impossible

what did u achive compared to her?

I bet she got on your last fucking nerve too. Its what women do.

Could you quit posting?

How do you feel that your only crowning achievement in life is that you went to school with an actress?

now that she is superior to you socially and economically, does it anger you that you were once equal to her?

When did her head grow?

is Olivia Wilde the chick in the picture?

Did you ever fuck her, and can you give is details about her naked body? If not, thread is dead.

first. every reunion we wait to see if the rest of her catches up.

she's had a lot of subtle work done since then. she had cankles and piggy boobs. she looks much better now

Bullshit.

just go with it

feels good. you know that girl in high school you never got to see naked cuz ur a bitch? well I saw her (and everyone else who watches hbo)

nutritionist and trainer + $1500 haircuts, I assume. Back when she was on OC we used to joke she was always in boots to hide the cankles

Who?

how many guys came in her ass?

Many, I assume.

Like bella thorne, but not 13 like you

did you?

Who the fuck is Olivia Wild?

Topkek

Can you please kill yourself?

yep, just as soon as somefag on here says something funny

Can you ask her when the next Tron is coming out? Despite what the popular consensus seems to be, I loved Legacy, and she was great in it. I'd love to see a follow up. Tell her to get daft punk back for the ost again.

This

What was her favourite/most hated class?

Then what was yours?

She was weirdly close with one of the english teachers. She liked theater. Me too.

She doesn't hold the power to get daft punk on the ost

You don't know that. She's Olivia fucking Wilde. She can put in a word, if nothing else.

If you were gonna play careless whisper at open mic night with just you and a guitar, would you sing the inturlude acopella or with notation?

I'm just not nice anymore, and of course now girls want the icing on the cake!

And look at your now!

her* fuk

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UpfM5Hn9Rto

Was her man jaw as off-putting then as it is now?

Yeah that's us circa 2002.

that filename

Looks almost nothing like her, poor effort