Is snorting adderall 10's (non XR) a good way of taking it?

Is snorting adderall 10's (non XR) a good way of taking it?

no, just take it orally as intended.

why

sorting gives you a stronger head rush. But it damages the nerves in your nose. Take it orally with diet coke, which prolongs the effect. Also avoid citric acid because it fucks with it

specifically diet coke? what about coffee

yeah but there a shitton of citric acid in coca cola.

stop wasting shit and getting a weak high. IV is the only way to go

Because the pill has additives that are designed for digestion through your stomach/intestinal walls.

Do whatever the fuck you want - enjoy your blue boogers.

I do like blue boogers. But I thought the non-XR you could snort?

most pills contain talcum , its a mineral, its can pass trought the stomac easily, but stay in the lung for life and can cause cancer because of that.

On an unrelated note I'm gonna be doing hydrocodone with 5-500 (yes old it expired 3 days ago but fuck it) and I'm doing it for the first time any tips on what to expect or the dosage I've never done this

like 5 mg hydro?

Adderall doesn't get absorbed through the mucus membranes of your nasal cavity as readily as cocaine. Despite the burning sensation, the real action happens when all that stuff drips down your throat and ends up in your stomach anyway.

its tasty

Per pill yes with 500 mlliilograms

It's weird that it tastes like candy. (Or exactly like children's flavored aspirin to be exact. It's all fakey orange and artificial sweetner.)

Sorry, 5 milograms of hydroxodon and 500 of apap

those are pretty shit. how many do you have? thats like baby's first opioid there. really weak

Yeah just found them around my house and Idk what to do how much should I take without fucking my liver with the apap or is it out of the question

I have about 8 more and am 6, 200 pounds. Would like to feel pretty fucked and they are old

not at all. in my honest opinion I suggest just leaving any speed alone since it can potentially give you psychosis and fuck with your mental health long term.
>had a script which I abused
>now psychotic and have permanent short term memory
I can say that it was fun while it lasted but my 2 years on the script was so wasteful. I did nothing but fap to motherless for hours and smoke a shit ton of rolled cigarettes(as cigarettes were too expensive). I went cold turkey and never looked back since.